Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

BREAKING! OJB Jezreel Is Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING! OJB Jezreel Is Dead! (651 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! OJB Jezreel Is Dead! by deanoffaculty: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
He was said to have died this morning June 14, at Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.
The news of his demise is coming just one month to his 50th birthday as a family source claims that his kidney transplant failed completely since last
week. He was kept on daily dialysis before his urgent need for oxygen yesterday.
Recall that the producer was down with kidney related disease, and was consequently flown to India for a transplant in 2013. On October 21, same year, the singer successfully
underwent the surgery at the Indian hospital.
After the successful surgery, the producer came out to thank all his well-wishers, especially his first wife Mabel Okungbowa, popularly called Mama J, who accompanied him on the trip
and donated her kidney to him.However, in 2015, the veteran Nigerian musician and producer was reported to have suffered a setback in his recovery from the kidney transplant ; but he came forward to deny such
reports. He sent out a broadcast
message and said:
”Hi my name is Babatunde
okungbowa a.k.a OJB Jezreel. I’d
like to set the record straight, am
at home and healthy with my
family going about my normal
business. Obviously bloggers
don’t research before they post.
If they did they would know that
a transplant patient will always
do routine checkups cus of
infections etc. Mmmm nuff said am sure hiptv, orisun tv,encomium,el tv and black jerzie seeing and speaking with me in the past 2 weeks. Wasn’t
on a hospital bed or in one!
Research proper if it’s gossip
worthy or not.”
Reports this morning indicate
that the talented musician passed on Tuesday, June 14.
OJB Jezreel is survived by 3
wives, June ‘Ama’, Korede and Mabel and many children.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

https://www.naij.com/859578-breaking-ojb-jezreel-dead.html?source=breaking

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Releases Video For Oya Come Make We Go / … This Is How You Spot A Wife Material Or Husband Material / Chocolate City Singer, Victoria Kimani Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.