Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days (13415 Views)

FG Comes Up With Action Plan For Takeover Of Distressed Discos / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
This unending drama must be brought to an end. I hope the threats of the youths to take over the leadership of the party will lead to the sheathing of swords by the warring factions.
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by IVORY2009(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
irunooboo:
grin funny biafrans. We warned them that GEJ was going to loose the 2015 elections but they insist on GEJ till 2019. The result of the election loss is the fake biafra agitations we have today. Nnamdi kanu is rotting in jail for supporting PDP in the guise of agitating for biafra. Biafra will never come sad

Today you're jumping/rowing on the floor, tomorrow it will be the turn of the APC, wat u sow is wat u reap....
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by IDEJIMBA1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
irunooboo:
grin funny biafrans. We warned them that GEJ was going to loose the 2015 elections but they insist on GEJ till 2019. The result of the election loss is the fake biafra agitations we have today. Nnamdi kanu is rotting in jail for supporting PDP in the guise of agitating for biafra. Biafra will never come sad
Blind bigoted hater! Check the names listed in the article and show me one Igbo among them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Onyemabright(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
PDP PROBLEM, PROBLEM PDP
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by ojialo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
irunooboo:
Nnamdi kanu never supported any political party in the "zoo" as he calls nigeria, in fact I've listened to him call jonathan names on his radio station, some group of biafra agitators seized radio Nigeria and hoist their flag during GEJ,
what gave rise to the recent agitation's was Nnamdi's arrest get your facts right?
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by kokobongo: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
awon boys ti take over... fun dat shiii Back to back grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Blessedward: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
seunmsg:
PDP is now the most confused and disorganized party in Africa, just after a year of being in the opposition. so much for a party that wanted to rule for 60 years.
making sense!!!
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by DaBullIT(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
When i said that's what's happenng to them , some erdyots insulted the shyt out of me

Well, again , if that party wants to survive they have to ditch the acronym PDP otherwise

KOWA or Labor will take over and contest against APC

PDP is ruined and even tonyebarcanista knows it

seunmsg:
PDP is now the most confused and disorganized party in Africa, just after a year of being in the opposition. so much for a party that wanted to rule for 60 years.
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
cindybella101:
Ftc
Tonyebarcanista hope you are part of the youths that is going to take over grin
kwakwakwakwa... Takeover what? SAS is making a mockery of PDP
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by comeandmarry: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Youths who have a uniformed mindset of going there or rather planning to occupy a party for no other purpose than looting,misuse of office,abuse of political power,abuse of Bank accounts,youths whose iq capacity only evolves around no other than money, excess money,we all know the IPODS love money Die.
In famous razyhtes olamide Badoo voice,Street ti takeova
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
philips70:
The same youths screaming rule of law to APC wants to forcefully take over party against the law. I dey laugh, they are thinking they are in Nairaland. Sheriff will just use the police to arrest all of them arming himself with his court judgment. Tonyebarcanista, what sayest thou?
Hahaha This whole thing is more like a comedy series...

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
When i said that's what's happenng to them , some erdyots insulted the shyt out of me

Well, again , if that party wants to survive they have to ditch the acronym PDP otherwise

PDP is not in crises

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
druboon404:
Tonyebarcanista,are you among them?

cheesy grin
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by comeandmarry: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Youths who have a uniformed mindset of going there or rather planning to occupy a party for no other purpose than looting,misuse of office,abuse of political power,abuse of Bank accounts,youths whose iq capacity only evolves around no other than money, excess money,we all know the bianfran love money Die,dey cud kill for it.
In famous razyhtes olamide Badoo voice,Street ti takeova
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
PassingShot:
TonyeBarcanista, I am sure you're one of these guys. Talk the truth.
I de laugh... SAS smh
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by carboblanko(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

.....and this is the bitter truth.
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Blessedward: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Today you're jumping/rowing on the floor, tomorrow it will be the turn of the APC, wat u sow is wat u reap....
i can feel ur pains my dear but its not our fault...atleast dis is d 17th year,43 yrs down d line,then ur prediction will come to pass.pls take heart
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by castrokins(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's "Lose"

irunooboo:
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by DaBullIT(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
bwahahahahahahahahaha

TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is not in crises

PDP crisis update: Sheriff gains control of party's national secretariat. 13 June 2016, 15:53. The embattled former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic

Image for the news result
PDP Leadership Crises: Sheriff should be allowed into Secretariat - Supporters tell IGP Arase

PDP Crisis: Why I dumped Ali Modu Sheriff - Fayose - Premium Times

PDP Crisis: We've achieved our aims — Jerry Gana - Vanguard News

PDP CRISIS: Dankwabo's 2019 presidential ambition threatens PDP's

PDP crisis: Atiku, G7 Govs, Baraje dare Tukur, hold caucus meeting

PDP Crises: BoT In Closed Door Meeting With Makarfi, Sherif

PDP crises: BoT sacks Sheriff, Makarfi takes over party's leadership

PDP crisis: Modu Sheriff insists he is still party chairman

PDP Crisis: Youth threaten takeover of party within 7 days
Premium Times‎ - 2 hours ago

[size=19pt]That's a whole lot of crisis [/size] lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by idu1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
By the time sheriff torchure this youths undecided
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by DaBullIT(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Now that the breeze has blown the fowl's yansh, i think it's time to tell them what they told us

[size=18pt]
May fate rule every wailer's life the way PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=1pt]I dey expect insult but as you dey insult me , remember na you papa and your mama i go send you to and i go report you ban you join
[/size]

Koleman:
I hope una understand Wetin una mean by youths , because in PDP's dictionary " A Youth is Young, Strong, Agile and Enthusiastic Male Homo Sapiens of 75yrs and above "

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by DaBullIT(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oya take it

Bobo don break it

It cost me 5mins and 9mb to get it

Oya don stop , shack the bitters don stop ......

carboblanko:
.....and this is the bitter truth.

Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by 4stylz: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
irunooboo:

I am not biafran but how does this news relate ?

The person wen dey ontop your matter ehh, na inside river she dey
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by IVORY2009(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Blessedward:
i can feel ur pains my dear but its not our fault...atleast dis is d 17th year,43 yrs down d line,then ur prediction will come to pass.pls take heart

Only time will tell.....
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Akaujaa(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Montaque:
Fear North. Sherrif is just working to peretuate mb's rule
What's "peretuate" please?
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Montaque(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Akaujaa:

What's "peretuate" please?
Meant to write perpetuate
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by ojialo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
4stylz:

I am not biafran but how does this news relate ?

The person wen dey ontop your matter ehh, na inside river she dey
don't mind the hediot claiming to be female
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Raphtop(m): 3:53am On Jun 15, 2016
in olamide's voice, pdp youths ti takeover
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by engrhorla(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Political parties are one of the many problems we facing in this country... They are all after their personal interest and nothing more.. No youth is taking over anything anywhere, the main people behind these proposed act are those same people that has kept Nigeria the we are ever since...

Note.. I nethier belong to APC or PDP.. Am apolitical and will always say my mind openly on national issues..

You are absolutely correct!

Political parties driven and run by greedy, self-seeking politicians whose ambition and goal is to enrich their accounts both locally and internationally at the detriment of the people!

And they are that way because elective posts in Nigeria are 'goldmine'!

I passed Wadata plaza (PDP national secretariat) on Monday around 9am and I know another drama is coming!

It is well with Nigeria
Re: PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days by Blessedward: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

Only time will tell.....
time has already told.atleast d 60 yr old dream was short-lived...so it will be better if u go back to sleep cos i know u must ve woken up from d unrealised dream

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Wins Leadership Politician Of The Year Award (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Tells Amnesty International To Investigate Nigeria Office / Southern Governors Declare Support For States To Collect VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.