Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Read What Brazilian Star Said About PSG Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Read What Brazilian Star Said About PSG Manager (480 Views)

World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group / Remember Brazilian Star Player Adriano Is Now A Drug Dealer / TRANSFER NEWS: Brazilian Star Tells Mourinho He Wants To Join Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What Brazilian Star Said About PSG Manager by ibuzzngr: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
PSG player Thiago Motta has stood up to defend PSG manager Laurent Blanc, who is reportedly on the verge of being replaced.

This season PSG have won the Trophee des Champions, the Coupe de la Liga, the Coupe de France and Ligue 1, however, elimination from the Champions League has left a bitter taste.
Asked whether he could confirm Blanc as the club’s manager, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, the president of PSG replied: “I will not speak of particular cases. Big changes will happen. A new cycle will start, you’ll see. In any case, if we continue like this on all levels we will not get there. Two hours before the return leg in Manchester [PSG lost 3-2 on aggregate to Manchester City], I knew we were going to lose. I did not feel anything from the players and I said to a member of staff they were not ready to fight.”

According to the report, the club is finalizing plans to bring on board Sevilla manager Unai Emery to replace the former French international.

While PSG had Diego Simeone in mind as their first-choice candidate to succeed Blanc, the club have realized it is unlikely to successful price away the Argentine from Atletico Madrid.
However, Motta cannot make sense of Blanc’s impending sacking: “It’s hard to hear that, especially after we still won eight trophies with him the last two seasons. I have not had time to follow what is happening in Paris, we work a lot here [with the Italy national team]. I’m focused on what happens here.”

http://www.ibuzz.com.ng/2016/06/read-what-brazilian-star-said-about-psg.html

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea’s 28-year-old Pedro Confirms Barcelona Talks / Family Drama Over Ex Super Eagles Coach; Stephen Keshi's burial / Ronaldo And Messi Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.