Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

E-inspire For Job Seekers & | How To Love Yourself Enough To Love Others - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-inspire For Job Seekers & | How To Love Yourself Enough To Love Others (323 Views)

For Job Seekers, How To Bounce Back From A Bad Job Interview / Job Seekers, How Do You Survive The Adverse Economy Without A Job? / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-inspire For Job Seekers & | How To Love Yourself Enough To Love Others by opportunihub: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Self love and respect is not selfishness. Rather, it means that you love yourself enough to love others, as much as you do to yourself. it further means that you recognize how valuable your life is to people around you. Succinctly put, it tells people that you value and know your worth.

Some folks would try to be “pleasers” of men and goes ahead to hurt self in order please others. When they back to there cocoon, regrets instead of satisfaction would be their food. This is because, they have refused to treat themselves good. If you don’t feel good about treating yourself real good, how would you feel good treating others good?

Carefully read this short confessional statement from one of us and make amends today….

“Before now, I would pay myself only after I’ve paid almost everyone, trying so hard to please people. It did not pan out well for us. Now, I’ve created a separate account and has given a standing instruction to have a certain percentage of my pay sent to that account from source. I simply pay MYSELF first. I work for the money. I’m the one who’s exposed to all manner of risks and hazards. Apart from forcing me to learn the saving habit, this system also reduces the amount of money I have to spend on my needs and wants. If you don’t have too much money to throw around, you’ve got to manage what’s left.”

Bottom line is that you should LOVE YOURSELF REAL GOOD TO LOVE OTHERS.

We want to hear from you – Leave A Reply in the COMMENT BOX.

This is E-Inspiration Only on www.OpportuniHub.com

Twitter | @OpportuniHub
Facebook | OpportuniHub.com
Email | OpportuniHub@gmail.com
Website | http://www.OpportuniHub.com

(1) (Reply)

Female Sales Executive Needed In Lekki Phase One / ROA Hospital Is Recruiting For Nurses / Job Opening For A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.