Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today (24760 Views)

The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by YoursGEJ(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na money all of them want. Chai Nigeria
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by aisha2008(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
giwafiz:
Ajimobi doing the good work... The antiAPC will not see this now
. The support of NURTW is what u call good work, God will deliver u.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
hmmmm...... the rate at which people are being kidnapped in oyo state with that nurtw Toyota micra is alarming

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by mommaade(f): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
This na workers wey dey protest, no be Nurtw. Lying liars
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by meltiplexer: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Omotall:
I was there also,but d way he was talking to people,is like d governors under buhari regime are helpless,I mean they are short of money to carryout some projects and to pay workers salary.
OMOTALL, reporting frm state secretariat ibadan cool

well done reporter omotall,we vote for change and thing are changing for the worst.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by taiwo198: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dts a great lie Oga talk another one
obembet:
BREAKING NEWS: FINALLY, FAYOSE DECAMP TO APC
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by iswallker(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
campaign after election... undecided
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by scholes0(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Excellentmind:
Does it mean that 60% of people in Ibadan is apero?

Even if all the people in the picture are "Agbero" which they are not, does common sense not tell you that all of them are not even up to 0.00000060% of Ibadan?
You think Ibadan is Awka or Owerri?
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by louqas: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is a subtle message to those NLC leaders who have been fermenting trouble that he got the national union behind him and anybody wey them born well make e make trouble again.
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
odinese:
[size=13pt]fvck Nigeria fvck buhari fvck eveverybody[/size]
phuck your whole generation. I don't even know your country but phuck your country. Low life. Idiot. In fact e no go better for your generation
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Blackfire(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
All of u insulting ajimobi oko Florence should bury ya heads in shame.. . .

They saw other options during the elections , yet they voted for change/apc because they believe in there scam sorry in there promises.

Now they should let the guy rule there lives how he seems fit for 4 years.

Eti ri nkan kan...
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Jungleluv5: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
ceometromedia:
National Union Road Transport Workers paid a visit to the Oyo state governor,Abiola Ajimobi . They pledge support for Governor Abiola Ajimobi and also relayed their 'No to violence in Oyo state' message.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-nurtw-quits-violence-as-they.html

Fayose should learn more from Oyo state Gov on how to behave in public not like tout.
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Neyo230:
Ajimobi pay your workers cry,Civil servants are on strike, you are not making any decisions regarding the strike,you are busy associating with NURTW members sad

Is it only ajimobi that is owing ?
check other states too, are you not in this country and you are not aware that the government is broke, FG is looking for a way to raise funds for these states.. please read your news very well. Let be sincere and be logical in our arguments and comments, we need to be logical with this politician sometime, they are normal humans like us and no one is perfect!
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
mommaade:
This na workers wey dey protest, no be Nurtw. Lying liars

some ppl shaa.. Are you blind ? so workers protesting still having placard showing ''No violence in Oyo State'' '' NURTW say no to Violence''
You must be high with ewedu
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Exponental(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamauxin:
Hmmm, is this d same Oyo State that I'm doing my Nysc? Everybody dey vex for this governor oo
organized! Ajimobi is a curse on Oyo state, they will soon realise. Ajala travel!

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by aftatechbiz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

check other states too, are you not in this country and you are not aware that the government is broke, FG is looking for a way to raise funds for these states.. please read your news very well. Let be sincere and be logical in our arguments and comments, we need to be logical with this politician sometime, they are normal humans like us and no one is perfect!

Why cant he emulate states that are not oweing?

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Adesiji77: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
passionate88:
Yoruba politicians and motor park touts are like

Somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma's picture

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
aftatechbiz:

Why cant he emulate states that are not oweing?

Like i said earlier.. they are human like us and no one is perfect.. what works for you might not work for me! let be logical.

I am not in support of anyone but just want to make a common sense!
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Emyben(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamauxin:
Hmmm, is this d same Oyo State that I'm doing my Nysc? Everybody dey vex for this governor oo

Seriously ooo, ordinary 4k wey him suppose pay us wey be corpers, e no gree am.
Strike everywhere, See as People dey curse am for my office.
No be Ibadan where i dey again?
The other day, it was little high school kids protesting and destroying bill boards and road rails.

Ajimobi is a failure kinda considering the way his people react about him.
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Amerage(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Here is the governor complaining of no money to pay workers yet mingling with the nurtw in the State.
these guys collect money everyday from the commercial drivers and pocket it yet the governor says he don't have money to pay salaries

before I forget, he is also among the list of names release by the US government that has billions of dollars in United State

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by BABANGBALI: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good initiative.

But why is Fayose not in the Picture leading the NURTW?or he is no longer a member?
he has been suspension
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Ademusiwa1: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=38pt]Ya ba shi da kyau . shi kamar yadda ƙarya . kuma ba su yi wani abu a Jihar Oyo . don haka sai ya ba shige ga wani nau'i na shugabannin a nan gaba.

Ya ba su yi ĩmãni da hadisin da al'adu da da- raja da sarakunan gargajiya a Jihar Oyo .
[/size]
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Horlardorjah(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
dubemnaija:
Yoruba and tout work

Seems you have undetonated bomb on your head. Are you Hausa: where are your fulani killers and if u are the other way round, where are your stupid avengers and every day communal cult killing clashes. Think before spilling rubbish next time
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by omogidi234(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamauxin:

Only God can deliver good dividend. Let us look to His Kingdom. @topic, I just returned from Ibadan and I am surprised that the brave display of Secondary School Girls from St Annes is not on anywhere on Nairaland ( at least not on front page). Those girls went to Baba's office and according to reliable sources, he was whisked out of his office to avoid them. I learnt they showed his wife pepper also. I am assuming that this is an arrangement with NURTW to show that Baba cannot be cowed. It is well.
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by seunlayi(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
omogidi234:

Only God can deliver good dividend. Let us look to His Kingdom. @topic, I just returned from Ibadan and I am surprised that the brave display of Secondary School Girls from St Annes is not on anywhere on Nairaland ( at least not on front page). Those girls went to Baba's office and according to reliable sources, he was wisked out of his office to avoid them. I learnt they showed his wife pepper also. I am assuming that this is an arrangement with NURTW to show that cannot be cowed. It is well.
yes, many here won't understand. Arrangement with transport Union leaders

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by SC31(f): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
giwafiz:
Ajimobi doing the good work... The antiAPC will not see this now
yh sure he is while his teachers are on indefinite strike and students at home...really good work
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by SC31(f): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

And why hasn't he said anything about the strike and the arrest of some nlc officials,even if he's not the only one owing at least let him be different and show care,even students protested too but still he hasn't said anything
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by SC31(f): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jungleluv5:
Fayose should learn more from Oyo state Gov on how to behave in public not like tout.
are his people complaining,the almighty Oyo state Gov that you're praising hope you know his people are complaining about him
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by SC31(f): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
louqas:
This is a subtle message to those NLC leaders who have been fermenting trouble that he got the national union behind him and anybody wey them born well make e make trouble again.
lol,you have sense
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by mikkypel(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ronke2016:
Ronke.. Ori e tii daru
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by iamNiyo: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
odinese:
[size=13pt]fvck Nigeria fvck buhari fvck eveverybody[/size]
fck d Gorvernor fck all fuckable
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Electronzeez(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Up national grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate / Chris Olakpe Is LASTMA New Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.