Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 (597 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / What The Next Rated Category Award Really Means - HIPTV / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 by rapsodi6(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
The first quarter of the year is almost rounding up and yet am still not seeing any suitable nominee for the headies next rated category........ Or do you guys see any? coz by this time last year we were all jaming to korede's _Godwin and reekado's katapult plus doz his feats ooooh, and MrmeYagi (Lil kesh) was gvin us his beautiful nonsense not forgetting my own original next rated Boy Kiss (kiss daniel) the nigerian music industry this year has just been over shadowed by beefs.........
Re: Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Next rated should be ME of course....when una no chop beans
Re: Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 by PheezyLee(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
So ain't d only one thinking bout this..

Wldnt say am a bit dissapointed in Ola dips, xpected him to av dropped lotta hits by now but just went silent on joining LRR/Edge.

- another guy i see the potential in is dremoapg of DMW, sure e will b dropping lots of hits bfore d year runs out.

- dunno if Ycee can still contend for award tho, his EP will soon be dropping and am sure twil b massive.
Re: Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 by rapsodi6(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
ycee is doing well for himself buh I still believe his still doesn't deserve d award, adekunlegold will drop his album soon mayb tinx might change
Re: Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 by rapsodi6(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
ycee is doing well for himself buh I still believe he still doesn't deserve d award, adekunlegold will drop his album soon mayb tinx might change
Re: Who Do You Think Has A Chance To Win HEADIES NEXT RATED 2016 by scott990(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
ycee

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Song From A Friend Gospel/hip Hop (God's Hand). / The Most Consistent And Straightforward Nigerian Album Reviews On Youtube. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.