Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today (63215 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Harmoneasy: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2016
do you remember? am the one who searching.. Gosh rip the great ojb
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Emperror101: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2016
RIP OJB
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by murmee: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2016
madridguy:
RIP OJB. Thank God he didn't sell it.

_A lady's handbag which contained her cell phone, credit card, purse etc was stolen._
_Thirty minutes later she managed to call her husband from her friend's telephone, telling him what happened._

_Her husband said, "I just received your text message asking me to remind u of your ATM pin and I have replied a little while ago"._

_When they rushed to the bank, the staff told them money had already been withdrawn._

_The thief had used the stolen cell phone to text her husband and get hold of her PIN._

_Within twenty minutes he (thief) had withdrawn her money from the bank account._

_Pls when sensitive information is being asked for through text message, confirm by calling back._

_Also, when being texted by friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them._
_If you do not reach them, be very careful about going places to meet family and friends who text you._

_PLEASE PASS THIS ON. You will never know who this might help._
A day or two ago, a Nairalander said the Banks should increase the ATM withdrawal limit to over one million Naira because the banks were going to limit over the counter withdrawal to N10,000.

My response was that the bank customers will not be protected in cases of robbery, bag snatching, one chance, kidnapping etc.

You can imagine if the ATM withdrawal is up to one million or above and if this lady had a lot of money in her account, the whole of her money would have been cleared.

So it for our own protection that the banks put a limit on ATM withdrawal per day.
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by madridguy(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
The ATM withdrawal limit is for security

murmee:
A day or two ago, a Nairalander said the Banks should increase the ATM withdrawal limit to over one million Naira because the banks were going to limit over the counter withdrawal to N10,000.

My response was that the bank customers will not be protected in cases of robbery, bag snatching, one chance, kidnapping etc.

You can imagine if the ATM withdrawal is up to one million or above and if this lady had a lot of money in her account, the whole of her money would have been cleared.

So it for our own protection that the banks put a limit on ATM withdrawal per day.
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Wait, why are they sad?

Because he died or that he didn't live to sell the house (and give them their commissions)?

It's a great wonder. Looks like the latter to me.
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Rip Ojb..

Note: excessive drinking or smoking is bad

When i hang out with friends, they are like what will u drink?
I will reply give me bottle water or non alcoholic wine.. They will make funny faces, water ke..? Non alcoholic wine? Is that groove... Babe u r not a kid, take alcohol, its good for d soul.. I will shake my head, if u cant bring water, then am gone. Na only me waka come, na only me and God knows how he create my body system.. I just cant take alcohol, dont u get?
They will make faces and mock me, who fucvking cares. Mehn.
My aim is to be healthy and live healthy...
If am too boring to hang out with ? Lemme stay home abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by chikel2000(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2016
rotexteymie:

So assuming he sold it and he dies tomorrow... What will be the essence?
Aleast his family will have something to live upon.. Tho am not saying property is better than life
Ok ma, good morning

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2016
RIP sir that bossom by the LHS though.
the type that can spontaneously aggravate Methuselah's harddon indefinitely
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
RIP sir.

that bossom by the LHS though.

the type that could spontaneously aggravate Methuselah's harddon indefinitely
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by HARDDON: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2016
FxDuke:
RIP sir.

that bossom by the LHS though.

the type that could spontaneously aggravate Methuselah's hard-on indefinitely

undecided undecided

Fixed
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by dayosweetness(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Wait, why are they sad?

Because he died or that he didn't live to sell the house (and give them their commissions)?

i wonder
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2016
HARDDON:

undecided undecided
Fixed
lol okay, noted Sir.
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by mechanics(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Nawa o, so God caught dem unawares.
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
madridguy:

_A lady's handbag which contained her cell phone, credit card, purse etc was stolen._
_Thirty minutes later she managed to call her husband from her friend's telephone, telling him what happened._

_Her husband said, "I just received your text message asking me to remind u of your ATM pin and I have replied a little while ago"._

_When they rushed to the bank, the staff told them money had already been withdrawn._

_The thief had used the stolen cell phone to text her husband and get hold of her PIN._

_Within twenty minutes he (thief) had withdrawn her money from the bank account._

_Pls when sensitive information is being asked for through text message, confirm by calling back._

_Also, when being texted by friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them._
_If you do not reach them, be very careful about going places to meet family and friends who text you._

nice1
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by akpos98: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
madridguy:

Tanks bro.. *Noted
Re: OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today by onyechi2004: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
RIP OJB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Kissing A Lady Inside The Club (Photos & Video) / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.