Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon (6692 Views)

Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? / Ma Salam Wa Bi Salam (let's Talk Arabic) / Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Newnas(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Asalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.....

I think It's a must I write this,so that my silence won't be used against me on d day of judgement......

I UNFORTUNATELY listened to a "lecture" from a popular man I refuse to see as a scholar... buh I was FORTUNATE to remember wat d messenger of Allah, salla llahu alahi wa sallam, said....“Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by hating it and feeling that it is wrong] – and that is the weakest of faith” (Narrated by Muslim, 49)...

Dis same man once said hijab isn't Islamic dat it's the Arab tradition, he also said d prophet raped a lady n now he's claiming Abu hurairah, radiya llahu anhu, reported things he formulated not stuffs he heard from the rosuul,that ahlu sunnah don't like dogs because abu hurairah ,radiya llahu anhu, had a cat n was only trying to secure the cat from dogs!!!

My bros n sis I'll like to advise us to avoid listening to words like this n immediately u mistakenly do,please seek clarification from a Sunni dat understand his deen very well,I'll also like to advise the one that uses logic to interpret Allah's word to also be very careful, there is no way u can understand what the prophet of Allah didn't understand!!!....... instead of misinterpreting things Jes pray u understand the words of Allah and his messenger....

let's adhere strictly to the sunnah of the rosuul....d man even said ahlu sunnah don't read Quran....I wonder if he was trying to crack a joke,please and please let's fear Allah and remember we are returning to him...

I felt sorry for the people laughing n hailing a man dat said Abu said alkhudriiy radiya llahu anhu abandoned his salah n started fighting a youth "jes because of sutrah",buh logically avoided saying d rosuul abandoned his salah to move Aisha radiya llahu anha's leg to create a space for prostration....

To dose that attend progs like this because we fear these ppl n love pleasing them... it's ur choice fine..... buh I'm begging you to reason well n choose to please Allah instead.

Let's worship Allah sincerely، I pray Allah help us all accept our fasting as an act of worship.

#mewa n sele lagege.

#Copied

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Antina(f): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Newnas:
Asalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.....

I think It's a must I write this,so that my silence won't be used against me on d day of judgement......

I UNFORTUNATELY listened to a "lecture" from a popular man I refuse to see as a scholar... buh I was FORTUNATE to remember wat d messenger of Allah, salla llahu alahi wa sallam, said....“Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by hating it and feeling that it is wrong] – and that is the weakest of faith” (Narrated by Muslim, 49)...

Dis same man once said hijab isn't Islamic dat it's the Arab tradition, he also said d prophet raped a lady n now he's claiming Abu hurairah, radiya llahu anhu, reported things he formulated not stuffs he heard from the rosuul,that ahlu sunnah don't like dogs because abu hurairah ,radiya llahu anhu, had a cat n was only trying to secure the cat from dogs!!!

My bros n sis I'll like to advise us to avoid listening to words like this n immediately u mistakenly do,please seek clarification from a Sunni dat understand his deen very well,I'll also like to advise the one that uses logic to interpret Allah's word to also be very careful, there is no way u can understand what the prophet of Allah didn't understand!!!....... instead of misinterpreting things Jes pray u understand the words of Allah and his messenger....

let's adhere strictly to the sunnah of the rosuul....d man even said ahlu sunnah don't read Quran....I wonder if he was trying to crack a joke,please and please let's fear Allah and remember we are returning to him...

I felt sorry for the people laughing n hailing a man dat said Abu said alkhudriiy radiya llahu anhu abandoned his salah n started fighting a youth "jes because of sutrah",buh logically avoided saying d rosuul abandoned his salah to move Aisha radiya llahu anha's leg to create a space for prostration....

To dose that attend progs like this because we fear these ppl n love pleasing them... it's ur choice fine..... buh I'm begging you to reason well n choose to please Allah instead.

Let's worship Allah sincerely، I pray Allah help us all accept our fasting as an act of worship.

#mewa n sele lagege.

#Copied
Have u people tried correcting the man of his saying, in order not to mislead others.

1 Like

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Newnas(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Antina:

Have u people tried correcting the man of his saying, in order not to mislead others.

Of course, since the first time he became popular with his campaign of ranting crap during Ramadan about half a decade ago.

Many people and several methods of correction were directed at him but he only goes deeper in his misguidance.

when people degenerate to this level, only two things are needed:

# Warn the people against the deviant and expose the falsehood of his misguidances so that anyone who follows him afterwards does that out of arrogance and desire not ignorance.

# Pray for the deviant that Allah rectifies his Islam because dying in this is horrible state is a big mess to say the least.

Allah knows best .
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 15, 2016
Lol, Abu Aisha will soon reply him on this, insha Allah! When he does, I'll post the audio here insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 15, 2016
He has already been replied on the alleged rape issue, if you are a yoruba speaker, download the refutation HERE

1 Like

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by captaing59(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
i also watched the programme. Rather unfortunate for him. i pray ALLAH guides him aright.
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Demmzy15(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:
He has already been replied on the alleged rape issue, if you are a yoruba speaker, download the refutation HERE
What's the guy's name?
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Newnas(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
What's the guy's name?

I personally think it's better not to mention his name so as to reduce the spread of his evil. It suffices to know that these statements are evil and the person behind it resides in a part of Lagos.

That way, anyone who has known him before will easily know where the talk is directed towards. And he won't get cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by dkelvin225: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Can I have video of the Man's lecture.
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Antina(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
dkelvin225:
Can I have video of the Man's lecture.

May Allah guide us right. That is what I think people should do first before passing judgement on what they heard.

1 Like

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Newnas(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Antina:

May Allah guide us right. That is what I think people should do first before passing judgement on what they heard.

The video is not hidden. It is a program broadcasted live every morning during Ramadan.

Like I said, sharing the video will only make him more popular thus spreading evils in the land.

Secondly, I want you to know that the azhar University of Egypt has announced it's disclaimer and announced that it is free from him and his institute.

He has destroyed the great affiliation and reputation his father built for the institute and years of hard work and scholastic strivings.

The university said his father is a righteous man may Allah have mercy on him in his grave. As for the son he is opposite of his father.

We ask to make us end upon goodness and make him repent before death.
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by medeay(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Newnas:

I personally think it's better not to mention his name so as to reduce the spread of his evil. It suffices to know that these statements are evil and the person behind it resides in a part of Lagos.

That way, anyone who has known him before will easily know where the talk is directed towards. And he won't get cheap popularity.

is it not better to share the name so as to save our brothers and sisters from falling to his evil trap....... Lets just say he is the MUDIR of MARKAZ AGEGE
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Alhajipablo(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Share d video, let's know u ain't lying againstvd man

1 Like

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by medeay(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Share d video, let's know u ain't lying againstvd man
tune ypur tv to MITV between 4:30am
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Alhajipablo(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
medeay:
tune ypur tv to MITV between 4:30am
jI'm in an Eastern village ;there is no access to dstv or MITV;I only have access to d internet;DAT was why I asked for video proof
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by medeay(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Alhajipablo:
jI'm in an Eastern village ;there is no access to dstv or MITV;I only have access to d internet;DAT was why I asked for video proof
I dont have any of his vidoes though, I only watch him on national tv station.
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by MrOlai: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Newnas:

medeay:
is it not better to share the name so as to save our brothers and sisters from falling to his evil trap....... Lets just say he is the MUDIR of MARKAZ AGEGE

Opin aiye de! End-time has come!
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by medeay(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
MrOlai:

O ti de ooo.... Awon Alfa Jagbajagba

3 Likes

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by hajlat(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bismillah Rahman Raheem. Allahumma soli ala Seyyidina Muhammad wa ala alihi wa as haabihi waselim tesliiman.
Brothers and sisters in Islam, why are we insulting each other over an issue that can be solved brotherly using the examples laid down by the prophet SAW.
If any of you Islamic scholars believed that Mudeerul Markaz Agege, has erred in his teachings, nothing stops you in putting it into writing and send it to him and wait for his defense.
I was present at the venue and what I picked from his teachings was that whatever that is detrimental to the personality of the Prophet SAW is not acceptable no matter who wrote such and since such things were found in sahih Bukhari, the authenticity should be queried.
Mudeerul Markaz SHEIKH Habeebullah ADAM Abdullah al Ilory did not abuse IMAM BUKHARI, what he said was that the SAHIH BUKHARI we have with us has been adulterated and he proved it. If any scbolar has a different opinion let him compile his and let the Islamic world look into it.
Another point he raised was that the manuscript of Imam BUKHARI is missing. Where is the manuscript used in printing the present day SAHIH BUKHARI In circulation? Some people came into Islam during that time with the intention of adulterating the Islamic religion by inserting alien things Into the Qur'an, and when they failed they came in through the Hadith.
Those of you commenting without being there or don't have the opportunity of viewing the whole videos ( not one or two ) should please desist from hearsay.
I am a Muslim, not an Islamic scholar but I have an open mind to anything.
Readers let me tell you, all these so called Islamic scholars knew what Mudeer is driving at but they are covering it from you and me because they think the enemies of Islam can catch in there forgetting that there are some non Muslims that speaks Arabic fluently and they knew all these facts because it's the input of their stooge and they are using it among themselves to preach against Islam. Imagine a Hadith saying the Prophet SAW enters the rooms of all his 11 wives every night and that He has the power of 30 men.
Markaz has promised to upload the videos on YouTube.
Rabbi zidni ilman wal amal bihi. Am in

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by hajlat(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrOlai:

Ask the OP to upload the whole video where the Mudeerul Markaz said the Prophet raped a lady.
@OP will not upload the whole video because it's a lie. How can you pick from the middle of sentence to judge someone. I fear such people. What are we going to gain in all these? Is it the love of Allah or something else.
If they are doing this for the love of Islam let them call for open debate in a Yoruba program on radio or television so that if the Mudeer changed his earlier stand people will know.

2 Likes

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by hajlat(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Newnas:

The video is not hidden. It is a program broadcasted live every morning during Ramadan.

Like I said, sharing the video will only make him more popular thus spreading evils in the land.

Secondly, I want you to know that the azhar University of Egypt has announced it's disclaimer and announced that it is free from him and his institute.

He has destroyed the great affiliation and reputation his father built for the institute and years of hard work and scholastic strivings.

The university said his father is a righteous man may Allah have mercy on

him in his grave. As for the son he is opposite of his father.

We ask to make us end upon goodness and make him repent before death.

Can you please let's have the link where the University disclaims him. I have searched myself but couldn't get any disclaimer concerning Markaz, Agege. Thanks in advance
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by eitsei(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
hajlat:

Can you please let's have the link where the University disclaims him. I have searched myself but couldn't get any disclaimer concerning Markaz, Agege. Thanks in advance

don't mind them, it's been like that for so many years now they keep on twisting his words saying what he didn't say.. They have even concluded he's misguided, smh

May Allah assist us all

1 Like

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by ymdo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
hajlat:
Bismillah Rahman Raheem. Allahumma soli ala Seyyidina Muhammad wa ala alihi wa as haabihi waselim tesliiman.
Brothers and sisters in Islam, why are we insulting each other over an issue that can be solved brotherly using the examples laid down by the prophet SAW.
If any of you Islamic scholars believed that Mudeerul Markaz Agege, has erred in his teachings, nothing stops you in putting it into writing and send it to him and wait for his defense.
I was present at the venue and what I picked from his teachings was that whatever that is detrimental to the personality of the Prophet SAW is not acceptable no matter who wrote such and since such things were found in sahih Bukhari, the authenticity should be queried.
Mudeerul Markaz SHEIKH Habeebullah ADAM Abdullah al Ilory did not abuse IMAM BUKHARI, what he said was that the SAHIH BUKHARI we have with us has been adulterated and he proved it. If any scbolar has a different opinion let him compile his and let the Islamic world look into it.
Another point he raised was that the manuscript of Imam BUKHARI is missing. Where is the manuscript used in printing the present day SAHIH BUKHARI In circulation? Some people came into Islam during that time with the intention of adulterating the Islamic religion by inserting alien things Into the Qur'an, and when they failed they came in through the Hadith.
Those of you commenting without being there or don't have the opportunity of viewing the whole videos ( not one or two ) should please desist from hearsay.
I am a Muslim, not an Islamic scholar but I have an open mind to anything.
Readers let me tell you, all these so called Islamic scholars knew what Mudeer is driving at but they are covering it from you and me because they think the enemies of Islam can catch in there forgetting that there are some non Muslims that speaks Arabic fluently and they knew all these facts because it's the input of their stooge and they are using it among themselves to preach against Islam. Imagine a Hadith saying the Prophet SAW enters the rooms of all his 11 wives every night and that He has the power of 30 men.
Markaz has promised to upload the videos on YouTube.
Rabbi zidni ilman wal amal bihi. Am in
I couldn't believe my ears when people were saying bad things about Mudir. Funny enough, non of them saw the video before running their mouth anyhow. I watched the programme and i can't recollect where he ever attacked Bukhari. On the contrary, he was defending him that those obscenity that were ascribed to the Holy Prophet (SAW) in Sahih Bukhari were the handwork of infiltrators who being unable to infiltrate the Quran, decided to attack the hadith. Since Bukari is the foremost and trustworthy collection of hadith, it is easy to swallow everything hook, line and sinker.
Example is the hadith saying the Prophet (SAW) used to visit all his wives every night and that He has the power of 30 men. How could this be for someone who Allah commanded to use a greater part of his night in worship. This are the issues Mudir is trying to raise and instead of our learned scholars to deliberate on it, they started throwing insults all around. Its like they have a prepared answer and are lying in waiting for Mudir to talk so they can showcase themselves because in few hours, a counter argument is already on air. This is very shameful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by AlBaqir(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
ymdo:
I couldn't believe my ears when people were saying bad things about Mudir. Funny enough, non of them saw the video before running their mouth anyhow. I watched the programme and i can't recollect where he ever attacked Bukhari. On the contrary, he was defending him that those obscenity that were ascribed to the Holy Prophet (SAW) in Sahih Bukhari were the handwork of infiltrators who being unable to infiltrate the Quran, decided to attack the hadith. Since Bukari is the foremost and trustworthy collection of hadith, it is easy to swallow everything hook, line and sinker.
Example is the hadith saying the Prophet (SAW) used to visit all his wives every night and that He has the power of 30 men. How could this be for someone who Allah commanded to use a greater part of his night in worship. This are the issues Mudir is trying to raise and instead of our learned scholars to deliberate on it, they started throwing insults all around. Its like they have a prepared answer and are lying in waiting for Mudir to talk so they can showcase themselves because in few hours, a counter argument is already on air. This is very shameful

What do you expect?! Its a result of donkey years of wicked dogmatism. Since Believing in the infallibility of Sahih Bukhari is part of usul deen of these scholars, they will continue to attack without studying with open heart. Sahih Bukhari, a very book written 114 years after the death of its supposed author, Imam Bukhari! This first collection written 114 years after Imam Bukhari only contain 52 pages. What do we have today? Nine gigantic volumes containing 1000s of ahadith. Who wrote and compiled them?

# Its a shame on any Muslim who believe there exist another book apart from Quran that is error-free. Only al-Quran as a book is guaranteed when Allah says:Do they not consider Quran! Had it come from any other than Allah, they would have found many discrepancies in it.

# Observe, we never doubt the sayings of the Prophet. But the fact that some of these books of ahadith were written centuries after his demise by obviously fallible individuals, it makes al-Quran in prime position to distinguish truth from lies (incidentally Quran is al-Fur'qan) but unfortunately it is the likes of "sahih Bukhari" et al that are being used to "guide" Quran.

# Any hadith that does not agree with or blatantly contradict the Quran is absolutely not from Nabi Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa ahli

6 Likes

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by AlBaqir(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Double post
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Newnas(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2016
AlBaqir:

What do you expect?! Its a result of donkey years of wicked dogmatism.

speaking of dogmatism, the shia are the epitome of it!
Al-Kulayni (a renowned shia sheikh) reported from Muhammad bn Hassan said: I said to Abu Jafar the second (Muhammad al-Jawad): may I be sacrificed for you, indeed our sheikhs report from Abu Jafar and Abu AbdiLLaah -alyhimassalam- and the taqiyyah was severe, so (our sheikhs) hid their books, and (those reports) were not reported from them, but when they died, the books got to us?
He (Abu Jafar the second) said: narrate them(to the people) for indeed it's the truth. End Quote from al-Kaafi (1/53)

Meaning, Muhammad Hassan was surprised at how their sheikhs claimed to have reported from people who had died decades before them. So he asked. the elderly deviant and he was commanded to narrate and he followed dogmatically. And you shia too all followed.
See, how your shameless sheikhs rely on reports in some found books which cannot be traced to any author. And they rely on them because a dotard said "narrate them for it's the truth" and you all agree, in fact this cursed alkafee book is like Bukharee of shia religion.

So the reason why you deviant infidels will stretch your hideous tongues at Sohih Bukharee is not far fetched.
You have lost hope in your misguidance and stray,instead of tracing your footsteps back to the right path you added more misguidance by envying the guided ones and striving day and night to increase the number of your fellow inmates in hell!!!

Since Believing in the infallibility of Sahih Bukhari is part of usul deen of these scholars, they will continue to attack without studying with open heart. Sahih Bukhari, a very book written 114 years after the death of Imam Bukhari himself!

You don't get it, Soheehul Bukharee is not infallible, in fact a number of scholars have mentioned a few errors in the book such as Albany and a number of scholars before him. So it's not the book that is a fundamental if the religion.

The acceptance and belief in the report of reliable (in religious uprightness and memory) narrators, from Generation to the next without any cut in the chain is a fundamental of our religion.
Any report that satisfies the five conditions of a reliable report must be accepted:

# Religious uprightness of the men in its chain

# Tested and trusted memory of the men in its chain

# The chain must be joined not cut i.e each narrator must have heard it from his sheikh, and his sheikh from his own sheikh and so on till the end.
Not some people just found some books from their sheikhs and rely on them because some dotard said "it's the truth'!

#It must not contradict the report of those who are more reliable than him either in reliability or number.

# It must not have hidden defects.

these five conditions have a lot of explanations, and thousands (maybe millions) of books have been written to explain the finest details.

So, the reports of soheehul bukharee satisfies these conditions the most among books for the following reasons:

#Imam Bukharee is a mountain of hadith, his memory is the peak

#His reliability is also the peak because of his undoubted piety, from what we know. And we judge by what we see, only Allah knows the unseen.

# Bukharees knowledge and understanding of the science of hadith and the strength of reports is unrivalled. A great indicator is that Imam Muslim, the author of the great Soheeh is a student of Bukharee, though it is said that muslim had finished his book before meeting bukharee.

# Imam Bukharee specifically write his book on authentic reports only. Not just authentic, but purely authentic.

# Imam Bukharee dreamt that he was wiping flies of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam, this was interpreted to mean that he would cleanse the prophet's sunnah from the lies of people like your sheikhs.

# Scholars, generation after generation have tested and revised the book and have found its reliability and consistence to be of the peak.

# Imam Bukharee observed Solah of istikhaarah before adding any report to his book.

#Bukharee even gave an extra condition after the regular ones to ensure that only the most authentic reports are relied on.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Newnas(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2016
AlBaqir:

# Its a shame to any Muslim who believe there exist another book apart from Quran that is error-free. Only al-Quran as a book is guaranteed when Allah says:Do they not consider Quran! Had it come from any other than Allah, they would have found many discrepancies in it

Already, answered.

And what points to this is that a number of scholars past and present have mentioned a few errors in the book, though most of these errors do not affect the reliability of the report.

Actually, The fact that Allah has promised to protect the Quran implies that He will protect the sunnah because it is the explanation of the Quran.

And Allah will use some men to protect the sunnah just as he has used the noble companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum to protect the Quran especially Umar bn Khattaab the great commander of the believers during the time of Abu Bakr.

Or is it Allah that will come down to do it.
I ask Allah to make me and my generations to come scholars and protectors of the Quran and sunnah from the lies of shia and other deviants.

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 54:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ

O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

# Observe, we never doubt the sayings of the Prophet. But the fact that some of these books of ahadith were written centuries after his demise by obviously fallible individuals, it makes al-Quran in prime position to distinguish truth from lies (incidentally Quran is al-Fur'qan) but unfortunately it is the likes of "sahih Bukhari" et al that are being used to "guide" Quran.

Actually, you also disbelieve in the Quran too because you claim that the scribes could have erred rather you believe that they erred. In fact you believe that Abu Bakr and Umar distorted and tampered with the texts of the Quran!

So, don't bother trying to justify your disbelief in the sunnah also.
All you believe in is those fabrications of your sheikhs which have mutilated chains!

# Any hadith that does not agree with or blatantly contradict the Quran is absolutely not from Nabi Muhammad, [i]salallahu alayhi wa ahli

Yes this is true. but not those which your intellect cannot comprehend. As you can see your Mudir rejects the narration of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam having intercourse with all his wives in a night because he can't comprehend how that is possible.
As for me, I don't doubt it because:

# The messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam has been given the strength that we have not been given, and this is general to all the prophets. The prophets Alyhimussalam are not weaklings.

# AlhamduliLlah for my creation, it's not far from what I I can do myself. Maybe because your mudir has deficiency in his body, that's why he super shocked.
But it would have sufficed him to say and believe that aamantu biLLaahi wa Rosuulihi wa kitaabih!

Lastly, your asalatu is deficient, Allah commanded us to do solah and salam upon our noble Prophet Muhammad alyhissolaat wassalaam not just Solah or just salam.

And if you wanted to really apply your principle, you wouldn't add household to your asalatu because it's not in the Quran!
So, it's obvious that you shia have no princip
,and your religion is full of inconsistencies. You only add and remove what the desires of your sheikhs command as inspired to them by the devils.

What a wicked slavery!!!
Only Allah can recompense these deviants for their evils!

O Allah, send your Solah and salam upon your messenger Muhammad, his household, companions and those who follow his path till the day of recompense Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by ymdo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
@Newnas
Please, enlighten me about the hadith saying the Prophet (SAW) used to visit all his wives every night and that He has the power of 30 men.
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by AlBaqir(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
ymdo:
@Newnas
Please, enlighten me about the hadith saying the Prophet (SAW) used to visit all his wives every night and that He has the power of 30 men.

Here's the ahadith if he didn't find them:

Imam Bukhari in Kitab ghusl document the following:

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (s) used to visit all his wives in an hour ( السَّاعَةِ الْوَاحِدَةِ فی), during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (s) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (s) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 268
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 268
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet (s) used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 284
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 36
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 282
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/5

NB: Observe how the prophet was portrayed with this insatiable desire for sex! Having sex with eleven women within an hour during the day and night, no taking of bath after the first one but approach the second with secretion...How can a man throw himself upon his wife without any pre-intimacy even animals do pre-intimacy. Why will the prophet disregard his own saying: "Do not approach your wife like an animal but instead do something that attract them and you". We can ask Anas b. Malik how he managed to report that?
Those are the impersonation of the holy Prophet in the infallible sahih Bukhari
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2016
^^^ SMH
Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by sino(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
From all information that I have come across with regards to Sheikh Habib and his recent “outburst”, it seems he happens to be reading from a book which he is basing his current issues on. Be that as it may, I have only watched a small fraction of his video on Facebook, and in that video, I didn’t really hear him making any clandestine attack on sahih Bukhari. I was also on his Facebook page and read some posts and comments …based on the foregoing, I believe the questions, or doubts or concerns raised by him are not new, scholars had tackled those doubts, concerns and questions in the past and even still do at present. It should be noted that those who champion these forms of campaign are either Christian evangelical bigots, Shi’as or ignorant Muslims.

One of the issues raised on the Sheilkh’s Fb page was about adult breastfeeding, and I could remember trashing that on Nairaland with Mr. AlBaqir, one of the shi’ah on this section. Unfortunately again, he has towed the line of poor research and absolutely poor reasoning with his recent post regarding the Prophet (SAW) visiting his wife in a night.

Please note, people who go about bringing up these issues are quite poor in Arabic language, and sometimes extremely poor in knowledge of the religion as well as the Arab culture. I would implore those with genuine concerns and questions about narrations found in Sahih Bukhari or Muslim or any other collection of Hadith to go ask a reputable and righteous scholar for proper explanation.

I found a nice article online that did justice to the issue raised by AlBaqir…

Prophet Muhammad visiting all his wives in one night?

Some of the Christians use the following tradition and yell obscenities against the Holy Prophet, may Allah bless him, saying that he had passion for women.

Narrated Anas: "The Prophet I used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."
But as a matter of fact this is clearly wrong translation and the words within parenthesis do not find any place here.

Actual text of the Hadith and correct translation:

Now the Hadīth goes as;
أَنَّ نَبِيَّ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ كَانَ يَطُوفُ عَلَى نِسَائِهِ فِي اللَّيْلَةِ الْوَاحِدَةِ وَلَهُ يَوْمَئِذٍ تِسْعُ نِسْوَةٍ

The word, يَطُوفُ like طواف i.e. circumambulating the Holy Ka’ba only refers to going around and has no other nuance whatsoever. So the correct translation of the Hadīth is:

Narrated Anas: The Prophet I used to go round all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.”
(Bukhari, Hadīth 275)

There is nothing special in the Hadīth. It infact shows that he cared for all his wives and went to see them.

The query probably rises from the famous translation of this Hadīth which is there in well known software. In that software it reads;

"The Prophet I used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

One can clearly see that the words ‘have sexual relations with’ are in parenthesis, that is to say these are not the direct meanings of the Arabic words but addition by the translator to help understand according to his understanding.

But I disagree with his understanding and thus believe that these words in the parentheses are not helping to understand better but are rather misleading. Holy Prophet, may Allah bless him, did visit them all but its not that he had sexual relations with each of them.

Details of Prophet’s visits to his wives:

Urwa reported on the authority of his father:

‘Aisha said: "O my nephew, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bdid not prefer one of us to other in respect of his division of time of his staying with us. It was very rare that he did not visit any of us any day. He would come near each of his wives without having any intercourse with her until he reached the one who had her day (i.e. her turn) and passed his night with her...."

(Sunan Abū Dawūd Hadīth 2135. Albāni classified it as Hasan Sahih)

Besides Sunan Abu Dawud the narration is found in ,
Musnad Ahmad (No. 23621)
Baihaqi's Sunan Al-Kubra (No. 13434, 14754)
Mustadrak Al-Hakim (No. 2710)

It is found in Sunan Darqutni (No.3781) too with more explicit wording.

Imam Shaukani has taken the hadith on same account. He writes;

وَكَذَلِكَ يَجُوزُ لِلزَّوْجِ دُخُولُ بَيْتِ غَيْرِ صَاحِبَةِ النَّوْبَةِ وَالدُّنُوُّ مِنْهَا وَاللَّمْسُ إلَّا الْجِمَاعَ كَمَا فِي حَدِيثِ عَائِشَةَ الْمَذْكُورِ

"Similarly it is allowed for the husband to enter upon the wife [even if, it being] without her turn [to spend night with] and to come closer to her and touch her except the intercourse as in the Hadith of Aisha mentioned above." (Nayl al-Awtar 10/213)

It makes it clear beyond all doubt here that he visited all of them just to see them and dint have intercourse with each of them but only with the one whose turn was it that day.

Further clarification:

One may refer to the narration from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, in which he related the same issue of Prophet, may Allah bless him, all his wives in a single with him being given the "strength of thirty men." One may say this implies the Prophet, may Allah bless him, used to have intercourse with all his wives. But how can the implied understanding of some other companion be taken in precedence over a direct authentic report from none other than the wife of the Holy Prophet, may Allah bless him? Who else would have been more knowledgeable of such intimate details of the Prophet's personal life?

Similarly even the word يَطُوفُ implies 'intercourse' when used in relation to a person going to his wife [or wives] it will not work here for an explicit authentic report from the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him, bars us.

INDEED ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST!

source: Click Here

Now even if we rubbish the above article, and even claim that the narration by Aisha (RA) the wife of the Prophet (SAW) and the mother of the believers, explaining clearly how the Prophet (SAW) engaged in his visits, is weak, or fabricated (just for argument sake), then the questions to ask are; what is wrong with the idea that the Prophet (SAW) engaging in his conjugal obligation with his wives in a night, or in an hour?! Aren’t they his wives?! Are conjugal relations with one’s wife not rewarded by Allah (SWT)?! Did we find that the Prophet (SAW) was not able to perform his functions as a Prophet and all other functions attached to his noble status because of this conjugal obligation as narrated in the Hadith in question?! Why would anyone think that having conjugal relations with one’s wife/wives in one night equates to debasing the person’s spiritual status?! Is it haram (taboo) for the Prophet (SAW) to cohabit with his wives?!

Well, when people are filled with hatred, envy and jealousy, they can easily make a mountain out of a molehill. Allah (SWT) warned us against these very bad and horrible habits, because they take away Iman (faith) from the heart, and burns good deeds like a kindled wood splinter, and eventually, those with such habits end up in hell. May Allah (SWT) guide and protect us, Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon by AlBaqir(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
^Sino try again later bro. That copy-pasted manipulation won't work.

# Point one:

Surah al-Baqarah: 187

"It is made lawful for you to approach your wives during the nights of the fasts..."

What does approach mean in the ayah? It simply means s.exual in.tercourse. This kind of language is used to avoid vulgar talk.

# Point two:
The ahadith under examination is in Kitab ghusl (book of ritual bath). And one of the reason of having ghusl is after s.exual intercoursee. Furthermore, the particular hadith is under this chapter:

{[(12) Chapter: Having sexual intercourse and repeating it. And engaging with one's own wives and taking a single bath (after doing so)]}

# Point three:
The word (طاف، يطوف .... ) you tried to manipulate should be treated within its context and not in isolation.

The following ahadith in the same Kitab ghusl also used same word which leave no room for manipulation.

Hadith 1: Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Muntathir:

on the authority of his father that he had asked `Aisha (about the Hadith of Ibn `Umar). She said, "May Allah be Merciful to Abu `Abdur-Rahman. I used to put scent on Allah's Messenger (s) and he used to go round his wives (فَيَطُوفُ عَلَى نِسَائِهِ ), and in the morning he assumed the Ihram, and the fragrance of scent was still coming out from his body."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 267
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 20
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 267

Hadith 2: Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Muntathir:

on the authority of his father that he had asked `Aisha about the saying of Ibn `Umar (i.e. he did not like to be a Muhrim while the smell of scent was still coming from his body). `Aisha said, "I scented Allah's Messenger (s) and he went round (had sexual intercourse with) all his wives (طَافَ فِي نِسَائِهِ ) and in the morning he was Muhrim (مُحْرِمًا ) (after taking a bath)."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 270
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 270
www.sunnah.com/bukhari/5

# Point four:

Imam al-Hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani in his prestigious fath al-Barr documents 'Ismail that the potential meaning of (فيطوف ) is s.exual inter.course.
http://hadith.al-islam.com/Page.aspx?pageid=192&BookID=33&TOCID=187

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) / Atefeh Sahaaleh; "protecting" Muslim Women By Hanging! / Advice For Late Comers To Juma'ah Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.