Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,377 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

With This Key Customers Will Come Begging For More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With This Key Customers Will Come Begging For More (410 Views)

10 Fastest Ways To Find New Customers For Your Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts / Bank Customers To Pay N17.54bn As Card Maintenance Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With This Key Customers Will Come Begging For More by fxid10(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
You and i know some very beautiful business outlets in the past that now dead. Let me give you one perfect example. Before this time, Mr Biggs use to be the in thing for every aje butter children. What happen to Mr Biggs? Well i did not work in any of their outlets, but i know that one of the reason they failed was because other companies came up and render better services, their by taking away Mr Biggs customers. Whatever the problem was, what we know is that their customers were taken by other companies. what does that show? If you need to remain in business, you must do everything possible to make and keep your customers. But you, one surprising thing is this. While some are finding it defficult to make customers, others are making customers easily, using a very simple key called CREATIVITY. For this key to work perfectly for your business, your product and services must be okay. What does creativity mean in business? It can mean, doing something extra. Like what? This pictures will explain more.
http://360bizidea..com.ng/2016/06/small-business-success-key-found.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Board And Management Of Skye Bank Replaced – CBN / Fg To Implement Zero Duty On Aircraft Importation, Spare Parts / Power Of Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.