Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making (38601 Views)

Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer / Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors / Nigerian Oshiorenoya Agabi Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessor- Koniku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Shym3xx: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
NewSheriff:
Coming from a low-lifer who needs muscles to be seen by ladies as a modern day man. Even my 15 years old little cousin won't be that foolish. Your high-end asininity makes imbecileș have some sense of dignity. Dumbo! Cursed are you and cursed you'll forever be. An offspring of harlotry. Seeing different men take turns in fuckíng your mother every minute has so much ruined your demented brain and you feel you can come here and shamelessly display your zaniness? Agbaya!

I ask again, what have you achieved in life? State one. Is it the day you finally had your first sex with a cheap prostitute? Omo ale jati jati.

So this accursed and bummy illiterate chimp had to check my post history, to cite a parody thread, I created for a good laugh, no? Now I see why the Canadian Universities you stay stalking keep denying you admission. Like seriously, who wants an uneducated ape who was eluded by evolution around sane people? The closest you and I will ever come in contact is the internet, you despicable homo erectus with gravel stones for brain matter.

As for ya mum: word flying around is that the nasty sket is the biggest cum bucket in ya neck of the wood. And I know ya pops isn't ya real pops cos I shagged ya mum, arse up and face down, long-dyck style 9 months before you were born. have you ever wondered why ya father calls you a bastard from time to time? Don't look too far, it's cos the heifer knows he's an eunuch and there's no way he can be ya real dad. So it's plausible that I might be ya dad and I'd beat her pum to smithereens. I guess that's why I'm sonning you right now, like a dad would do a son. grin

Fvck ya life, fvck the slag you call ya mum, and fvck ya eunuch father. Why am I even wasting time on a frustrated visa scrounger? You can't even get admission into a backwater college in Canada, you oaf. grin
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2016
You guys need to listen to him talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-kHYLMDP6c

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Rinato(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2016
idugbe:
He's neither Igbo nor Yoruba, he is an Edo boy from Etsako East LGA, but more importantly he is a Nigerian.
True!

The person who started this is a Yoruba goat! But yorubas are my people, so i reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2016
How does one individual's achievement constitute a pattern for an entire tribe?

Meanwhile the guy is NOT even Yoruba, news for the stup!d, ignorant Yoruba supremacists here.

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Rinato:
Get your stupidi±y checked, The Edo is Oshiorenoya ! My language u dick-head. You can ask your father for Oshiorenua. Stop spilling gutter here...!.

And here comes a fatherless bastard with a stolen phone trying to get me banned. what's wrong with being civil? Well..since this is no more an argument, I'll turn it to what you want. For your mind you sabi curse bah? grin My profession is to deform dimwits like you.

I said I've heard of Oshiorenua which is definitely Edo, you're here yarning ballz. Sir Jerry Oshiorenua is what? Olofo

Next time you come at me again, I'll stick a foot into your anus,straighten your bow-legs and reset your brain to default

Banza, dirty boy, Olobe, Omo-ale, asinwin, Olosh

4 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Rinato(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2016
idugbe:
He's neither Igbo nor Yoruba, he is an Edo boy from Etsako East LGA, but more importantly he is a Nigerian.
AGENEBODE water-side! cheesy so proud of him

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by ElekeNtioba: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Is this how low yoruba self-esteem has fallen. Claiming a bini man to feel good abt urself. Damn shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by olisaEze(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

This has nothing to do with the yoruba race but the opportunity given to one, we should be worried, Nigeria is basically a dumping ground, yet the best countries takes away our brains and instead of us to look at how to expose young ones to information that would change the world, you are relying on the tribe of another fellow brethen. that's pathetic if you ask me.

Well ure right on a certain level. These developed countries don't take away our best brains, but rather our people go there on their own and excel in an environment that celebrates merit irrespective of origins, instead of ours that leans more on catchment and federal character. If this man had remained in Nigeria, he would most probably have remained unknown and under-appreciated.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by mercyville: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2016
NewSheriff:
Except you're saying this guy together with his siblings have been spelling their dad's name wrongly all the while.
What's the meaning of oshiorenua? Oshiorenoya I know is Edo.

How is Osin related to Oshio?
I think that guy is from Edo too.Maybe an avianwu language speaker but very much related to Yoruba.Hé showed this in his page hère using Yoruba and avianwu.Yorubas have too many scientists making Nigeria proud.I think we should allow our Edo kinsmen to claim and celebrate him too.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/agabi
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Estacy22: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2016
The searching on this man indicate that he is probably from Avianwu clan of Estako central of Edo state even though he was born and raised in Lagos State of Nigeria. His name "Oshiorenoya" does not suggest a Yoruba name. Notwithstanding this, I think the man deserves to be celebrated for being a Nigerian.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by geoworldedu: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Otemanuduno has prophesied these things happening. HE SAID THAT THE LAND AROUND NIGER(NIGERIA) SHALL EXPERIENCE GREAT DEVELOPMENT AT THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE DOCTRINE OF THE BRAIN WHICH BRINGS THE KINGDOM OF DOMINO REVERAD, THE GOD WHO CREATED THE CONTENT OF THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG.

otemanuduno, thou art great.

Keandre, Realmindz, Muafrika2, joagbaje, joe4christ, Hardmirror, joseff14, Seelud, Absolutism, ebiagtales come and see wonders in the land of OLORUN

[quote author= DOCTUFOS]

DEORUM 21:1-31
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

1. Now after about a year did Knoliud visit the lands which were around Niger. And he said, O you dwellers of these land, blessed are you. For in you shall rise an Otem, who shall defeat the lies of Faulkin.
2. Rejoice, O meanders of Niger. Rejoice! For the Lord has chosen this place to make the truth known to the world. For Otem shall be born to defeat the greatest lies that has ever congealed. He shall be born in the land where Niger shall meet with Chadda.
3. Niger, most blessed of all rivers. And all the lands you flow through, they shall benefit greatly from your profit. Eartum, the god of truth has brought upon you a son. Celebrate for your sorrows shall come to an end.
4. When the beliefs of Nymphidis and Largas shall come into your midst to divide you, then shall Otem rise. And the beliefs shall be made low for the truth to stand. The truth shall trample them under like a mortar crushes the yams.
5. Now arise, prepare to publish the truth of the universe to all the world. For Otem has risen and all the prophets of Yeshua shall bow. They shall hear and they shall be cold in their hearts, for the time to scatter their powers has come. And they shall try their hypnotic power on the people again, but it shall not work, because all their sheep are fully at alert.
6. Now shall the people of the lands around Niger say, it is time to see if the priests of Nymphidis are true indeed. It is time to test the name of Faulkin to see if it is real or not. And they shall see the visions of Faulkin but they shall believe it no more.
7. Then shall they say, we have seen enough visions for more than a century, now it is time to see the manifestations. Then shall they gather the real lame people in the streets and the real blind people on the road and the amputees and the epileptics.
8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary of Krish and to the synagogue of Jehoshua. Let us also visit the campground of Enorach and of Wilhelm. Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle of Daoud and the place of Suleman the homo who prophesies doom. Let us go to the gathering of Lazarus and the place of the black Daniel which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their diseases and healed of their lameness and blindness, then shall we depart from the camps of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they did not confess to us, saying, the people we put on the chairs as the lame in our displays are only paid to act according to our directives; And the people who declared that they had healing had only been paid to do so. And the people who fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called themselves holy and are not shall be so grave. And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars shall be exposed and made known in all lands.
11. For truly I tell you, Eusebius is he who shall compile all the lies of Faulkin and shall bind it with a spell, saying, whoever shall rise to put my religion to shame, let him be suppressed. Shall he not confront the Otems with his swords to make them almost believe his threats?
12. But I say, no, it shall not take long before the Otems shall know who he really was. Eusebius, the friend of a murderer and a murderer himself also.
13. And the words given to Otem shall overcome the falsehood of both Jehoshua and Eusebius. And the falsehood of Murhamid shall bow also, because the prophecy of Daniel shall gain ground. For Daniel had said, the dominion of Domino shall be an everlasting dominion.
14. And the name of Reverad shall be reverenced forever. And the counting of times shall remain to be Anno Domini, which is the name of our God who reigns in his Anystenx and no one knew it.
15. Now when they of the lands around Niger heard this, they said, when shall these things happen? And he said, you shall have sold your gods out before this shall be done.
16. Give ears, o people of Niger. Give ears O children of the blessed land flowing with liquid power, when you have known the truth, burn off the books of Nymphidis in your possessions, for they are the cause of all your hypnotisms and poverty and limitations.
17. Are they not also the causes of your nightmares, which things you see and run into their sanctuaries for prayers. And you thought you have been delivered?

18. Again, I say to Niger and the offsprings of it, arise and set up a legacy for yourself. For after Egypt shall be your land among the wise countries of the lands of Murmoh. Then when they shall meditate, doing a strong meditation, they shall get answers to many of their problems in a few years, which they did not get from the first day of the birth of their parents till the days Otem began to establish the kingdom of Reverad.

19. Let him who has brain in his skull ponder upon this. It is the truth that sets free, not the lies of Faulkin which puts one in bondage.
20. Let the people of this land dig for treasures beneath their land. For the treasures beneath shall sustain the homos above. Truly, river Niger is the possession of Eartum and he shall bless it with great blessings. And many shall come from the east and from the west and from the north and from the south of all nations, saying, where is the beginning of this river? And where does it end.
21. And they shall learn from the writings of Mungus, who shall be the first of all homos to find the beginning and the end of it. Then shall they come and say, we have heard of this river and we have come to see it.
22. And they shall take of the waters of the river called Niger to take to their lands. And the spirit of Eartum shall be with them to help them whenever they had done much meditations. And it shall be that anyone who takes up the waters of Niger shall be blessed with a better brain.
23. Is the pool of Siloam in the land of Nymphidis not also a great pool for the cure of the people? Yes, it was the pool of the sons of God which they made the day they all agreed to be united.
24. And I declare upon Niger also that which I had declared unto the pool of Siloam, saying, let there be peace in you. And you shall flow forever like I had also declared upon the Nile in Egypt, saying, O Nile, blessed of Knoliud, no urim shall work upon you to dry you up. And you shall flow forever until Reverad shall make changes to nature as he wished.
25. Now O waters of Niger, let your ripples be a blessing to all who made their abode about you; to the east and the west and the south and the north.
26. Now in the world to come, when the oils in this land shall lose its value, and the people shall be thrown into great depth, then shall Niger arise to help them. And in your lands shall many come to see its waves and its ripples and shall make an everlasting study of it.
27. I, Knoliud, the knowledge of Reverad had spoken all these and no homo shall reverse it.
28. Now Aluna, the daughter of god which dwelt on the mountain called Gondwana said, my Lord, when shall all these things come to being? And Knoliud said, it shall be long, because they which shall be the oils for this land are yet living.
29. If there is no falling away and decay, there can never be oils. But I say, even a great land shall be formed, which shall be called Gondwana. And the name of your mountain shall they borrow to name the land.
30. And I tell you, O Aluna, even you shall have left this planet for the moon before it shall be fulfilled. And you shall control the moon until Sol shall be angry at you. Then shall you be gone to be with the moons of the gasland.
31. Then Aluna said, nothing shall make me forsake my people forever. And Knoliud laughed saying, when your people shall forsake you to worship Nymphidis and Largas, you shall also forsake them. This is the knowledge of Knoliud.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by PhilemonObende: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Why do we yorubas want to claim what is not ours? Islam is against lying.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by ElekeNtioba: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2016
mercyville:

I think that guy is from Edo too.Maybe an avianwu language speaker but very much related to Yoruba.Hé showed this in his page hère using Yoruba and avianwu.Yorubas have too many scientists making Nigeria proud.I think we should allow our Edo kinsmen to claim and celebrate him too.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/agabi

he grew up in his lagos which explains why he speaks yoruba like pple from other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Bamz(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Karm16:
modath
scholes0
omenka
Omoajowa7
hundrendhundred

Where are my people in the house?

We keep excelling while they keep fearing us, hating us, watching our next steps, blaming us and wanting to be like us.

The Yoruba race, once free of this quagmire of terrorism from the North and East, will become Africa's beacon of hope. Yorubas are intelligent, tolerant and beautiful people.

May Oduduwa bless the great Yoruba nation. grin

You're unbelievable. You didn't comment about the innovation, all you were after was the tribe. It's a shame where we've got ourselves in this country. People are doing it yes but our tribe isn't a tribe of chest beaters.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Shym3xx: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Mehn, muthaphuck avianwu or whatever the fvck that crap is.

As long as he listed Yoruba on Linkedin and he speaks it fluently - he's definitely down with the West Coast. I claim him as a West Coast head lol.

And fvck the shytehole called, Nigeria the Nigger-area.

I only fvck with the West Side.

Big ups to the guy...he's Yoruba as far as I'm concerned. As for the rest of you and avianwu, fvck ya feelings.

Salute. I'm out. grin

West West y'all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Rinato(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

And here comes a fatherless bastard with a stolen phone trying to get me banned. what's wrong with being civil? Well..since this is no more an argument, I'll turn it to what you want. For your mind you sabi curse bah? grin My profession is to deform dimwits like you.I think everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.

I said I've heard of Oshiorenua which is definitely Edo, you're here yarning ballz. Sir Jerry Oshiorenua is what? Olofo

Next time you come at me again, I'll stick a foot into your anus,straighten your bow-legs and reset your brains to default

Banza, dirty boy, Olobe, Omo-ale, asinwin, Olosh

I seem to have gotten soft since i changed from "Nicklaus" to "Rinato". Well thanks for d reminder.. And here comes an uncomprehending TWIT trying to discern the difference between fatherless and bastard!, calling it civility. So if u've heard oshorenua as Edo Oshorenoya now becomes yoruba DINDINRIN at peak! Your quote looks like you, dull! Catachrestic! senseless! Solecistic! Inconsequential! baseless! Just like the ODE! OLOSHI! ASHIWERE! OMO_ALE! ENIAJIRI! AJIKO! AKINDANIDANI! OLORIIBU! EKEJI SALANGA! that you are..!. M. Here for u
NEXT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2016
olisaEze:

Well ure right on a certain level. These developed countries don't take away our best brains, but rather our people go there on their own and excel in an environment that celebrates merit irrespective of origins, instead of ours that leans more on catchment and federal character. If this man had remained in Nigeria, he would most probably have remained unknown and under-appreciated.

Sad fact. Every idea accepted in Nigeria is about how much can be made rather than how much value can be gained. To be frank sometimes i regret coming back in a way.

wink
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Estacy22: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Someone is making a discovery that will benefit the whole world and you people here are busy disputing the tribe he belongs. What a shame! "Your mate dey build house but you dey steal nails and happy doing it " Hmm! Na wow.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Rinato:
I seem to have gotten soft since i changed from "Nicklaus" to "Rinato". Well thanks for d reminder.. And here comes an uncomprehending TWIT trying to discern the difference between fatherless and bastard!, calling it civility. So if u've heard oshorenua as Edo Oshorenoya now becomes yoruba DINDINRIN at peak! Your quote looks like you, dull! Catachrestic! senseless! Solecistic! Inconsequential! baseless! Just like the ODE! OLOSHI! ASHIWERE! OMO_ALE! ENIAJIRI! AJIKO! AKINDANIDANI! OLORIIBU! EKEJI SALANGA! that you are..!. M. Here for u
NEXT!!!!

Oh! now you've gotten soft eh. grin cheesy Look! I've seen and withered tougher e-Touts so you're just another small fish in this pond. You're lightyears behind me.

Aaaargh! you're even biting my lines. Because you wan fight me, you go tear your apa Dico grin cheesy Olosh when did words
like Catachrestic and Solecistic become insults. Your apa you don enter am today. You must tell us the meanings of these words

My only advise for you is to always check post histories before playing ball with some monikers. Understood? and I don't want to see any of these weak mickey mouse insults in my mentions grin cheesy You hear me so?

Now eat my shorts!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by sukkot: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

I haven't seen Mack 10 anywhere for time - apart from some Glasses Malone's video time ago. I think Glasses Malone is signed to him and I used to fvck with Glasses heavy till he fell off.

As for the esoteric tripe: you speak like an illiterate nyggah sometimes. Not everything is esoteric, with something to do with a lot of crappy translations you spam everywhere. And Nephilims according to ancient civilisations were actually humans who were just bigger than normal human beings. There's no connection/correlation whatsoever with Artificial Intelligence.

You need some fresh air - you need to start going out more. grin
thats the layman / unenlightened mans understanding of nephilims. the bible is allegory remember ? if i say you are a giant ( description of nephilim ) in your field, does that mean you are a huge person ? nah it means you are extremely great and well known at what you do. you need to start using your brain brah. am tired of enlightening you. its too much hardwork grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by seenter84: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Tribalism is a disease like racism. It can't be cured even if you educate the whole of them all.

demydea:

Thank God we still have sane people like you. We can try & change people's mentality about the effect of tribalism
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Rinato(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Oh! now you've gotten soft eh. grin cheesy Look! I've seen and withered tougher e-Touts so you're just another small fish in this pond. You're beneath me. Aaaargh! you're even biting my lines. Because you wan fight me, you go tear your apa Dico grin cheesy Olosh when did words
like Catachrestic and Solecistic become insults. Your apa you don enter am today. You must tell us the meanings of these words

My only advise for you is to always check post histories before playing ball with some monikers. Understood? and I don't want to see your any of these weak mickey mouse insults grin cheesy

Now eat my shorts!

Seriously ! I shud check which and whose post . You must be High on SaW-DusT, do I look like one of you jobless E-Phools I'm enjoying my off day at work, and your puerile trash is keeping my phone company. Illiterate like you! So u don't know the meanings but u know they are not insults grin grin won ti get eleyi, go back to pry 1 then we can start from two-letter words.

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by daveP(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2016
qualityovenbake:
This great achievement provided at least one bit of good news coming out of Nigeria this morning.

Person of Interest on my mind now. The computer that monitors the entire world by monitoring every cell phones, emails and surveillance cameras. I hope it doesn't reach to that level.
I wonder how Taraji P. Hensen aka Cookie Lyon, would fare in this new season. Cavaziel!!!! Twalz

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by skywalker001(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
naijacentric:
i salute u patriotic nigerian not all dis animals on nairaland
Then wat wil u say of our brothers and sisters from Uganda abi na lost isrealite sheep dem call demsef
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Shym3xx: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
sukkot:
thats the layman / unenlightened mans understanding of nephilims. the bible is allegory remember ? if i say you are a giant ( description of nephilim ) in your field, does that mean you are a huge person ? nah it means you are extremely great and well known at what you do. you need to start using your brain brah. am tired of enlightening you. its too much hardwork grin

You're a clown. grin

Every time I expose you and ya esoteric crap...you always come back with more idiotic tripe to spin ya nonsense. In ya previous post, you were alluding to them trying to create super-human beings like nephilims. Why are you now changing ya story? And the biblical nephilims were described as giants, just as the Sumerians described annunaki. And the allegory's centered around certain people, just as Egypt and Ethiopia were mentioned in the Bible albeit the stories are folklore.

Anyway, what I'm saying is that those described as nephilims in the Bible were massive giants. And there are evidence(s) that massive giants once lived on this planet, from Africa, to North/South America, to Europe, and to what we know today as Middle East. Heck, even Charlemagne the crusader was surrounded by massive giants during the crusades all over Europe.

Just stop twisting and turning around when 90% of what you say is utter tosh. Do that crap with ignorant folks who don't have any knowledge of history. I know more history than you do...so keep that esoteric tripe away from me.

This is just a guy trying to expand the scope of A.I by making it more biological. There's no esoteric tripe involved and he's not trying to create no nephilim.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by cutekhalifa(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigerians are only Good in theory but come to practical the babalawo that gave him charm and black magic to perfect that fit in paperwork will disappear, despite their plenty talk. They talk too much & do little action....

He need fund to celebrate Owembe cheesycheesygrin
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by kraftykc(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm floored by this... this will change humanity.
This is our future.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by sukkot: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

You're a clown. grin

Every time I expose you and ya esoteric crap...you always come back with more idiotic tripe to spin ya nonsense. In ya previous post, you were alluding to them trying to create super-human beings like nephilims. Why are you now changing ya story? And the biblical nephilims were described as giants, just as the Sumerians described annunaki. And the allegory's centered around certain people, just as Egypt and Ethiopia were mentioned in the Bible albeit the stories are folklore.

Anyway, what I'm saying is that those described as nephilims in the Bible were massive giants. And there are evidence(s) that massive giants once lived on this planet, from Africa, to North/South America, to Europe, and to what we know today as Middle East. Heck, even Charlemagne the crusader was surrounded by massive giants during the crusades all over Europe.

Just stop twisting and turning around when 90% of what you say is utter tosh. Do that crap with ignorant folks who don't have any knowledge of history. I know more history than you do...so keep that esoteric tripe away from me.

This is just a guy trying to expand the scope of A.I by making it more biological. There's no esoteric tripe involved and he's not trying to create no nephilim.
like i said nigga, you are unenlightened. the word nephilim was coined from genesis 6 verse 4, however further down the line in the greco-roman empire where the use of mythology was at an all time high, they mytholo-gized the nephilim phenom just how they mythologized the whole bible. but if you actually read the bible it tells you they are men who were great and renown in what they did is why they were called giants. I am tired of making you look bad shymmexx. but hey you are my understudy and i am volunteering my time to enlighten you

genesis 6 vs 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Simple Definition of giant
: a person or thing that is very large, powerful, or successful
<< VERY SUCCESSFUL OR POWERFUL PERSON. LIKE DANGOTE IS A GIANT
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by sukkot: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

You're a clown. grin

gi·ant (jī′ənt)
n.
a.
b. A person or thing of extraordinary power, significance, or importance: a giant in the field of physics;

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/giant
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by Shym3xx: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
sukkot:
like i said nigga, you are unenlightened. the word nephilim was coined from genesis 6 verse 4, however further down the line in the greco-roman empire where the use of mythology was at an all time high, they mytholo-gized the nephilim phenom just how they mythologized the whole bible. but if you actually read the bible it tells you they are men who were great and renown in what they did is why they were called giants. I am tired of making you look bad shymmexx. but hey you are my understudy and i am volunteering my time to enlighten you

genesis 6 vs 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Simple Definition of giant
: a person or thing that is very large, powerful, or successful
<< VERY SUCCESSFUL OR POWERFUL PERSON. LIKE DANGOTE IS A GIANT

You're an illiterate nyggah. And you just keep contradicting yourself from post to post.

You cited Biblical "nephilim" which was a biblical term for people who were actual giants and there are proofs of giants in all ancient civilisations. And the biblical folklore were about this people. However, now that you've been exposed as an airhead who likes speaking out of his arse - you decided to come back with semantics in different context. Clown.

So you mean this guy is trying to create successful human beings like dangote? grin How's he going to pull that off with lab-grown biological neurons? Do you even know human brain functions?

Leave ya house and stop hallucinating like an illiterate sod. You need some fresh air, mate. grin
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making by sukkot: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

You're an illiterate nyggah. And you just keep contradicting yourself from post to post.

You cited Biblical "nephilim" which was a biblical term for people who were actual giants and there are proofs of giants in all ancient civilisations. And the biblical folklore were about this people. However, now that you've been exposed as an airhead who likes speaking out of his arse - you decided to come back with semantics in different context. Clown.

So you mean this guy is trying to create successful human beings like dangote? grin How's he going to pull that off with lab-grown biological neurons? Do you even know human brain functions?

Leave ya house and stop hallucinating like an illiterate sod. You need some fresh air, mate. grin
Am tired of making you look bad shymexx lolz. am tired of making you look like an uneducated simpleton grin grin

nah he is not trying to create dangote. am telling you human tissue is biodegradable and will not survive in a computer so they are sending an esoteric message with this announcement. they are not actually going to go ahead and do it. they do these types of propaganda all the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strange Lights In Adamawa / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos) / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.