Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Parents Of Orlando Shooting Spree Shared Daughter's Last Message. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Parents Of Orlando Shooting Spree Shared Daughter's Last Message. (505 Views)

Port Arthur Massacre, The Shooting Spree That Changed Australia Gun Laws(Photos) / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Of Orlando Shooting Spree Shared Daughter's Last Message. by gistblognaija(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
The parents Of Philadelphia teenager who was Killed in the Orlando Shooting Spree broke down in tears as they shared their Daughter's Last Message and said that she got a scholarship into basketball Game.

Click to read more...http://www.wealthbiz.in/2016/06/parents-of-orlando-shooting-spree.html

Re: Parents Of Orlando Shooting Spree Shared Daughter's Last Message. by Jaycool18(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2016
That's sad
I know God said we shouldn't judge, but seriously they're all going to hell
R.i.p tho
Re: Parents Of Orlando Shooting Spree Shared Daughter's Last Message. by fkpboss: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2016
I wish I could sympathize with them but I'm not a fan of "gayism"
Re: Parents Of Orlando Shooting Spree Shared Daughter's Last Message. by Psylas(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Jaycool18:
That's sad

I know God said we shouldn't judge, but seriously they're all going to hell

R.i.p tho
If hell is real God will be number 1 to enter i, nobody will escape it

(1) (Reply)

Uk Votes Leave In Eu Refenredum / Demonstrations Opposing Military Coup In Turkey Underway / A Third Woman Alleges She Was Sexually Assaulted By Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.