Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway (19366 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by olokeded: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2016
As promised by the Minister of power,works and housing,Babatunde Fashola. Work resumed on the reconstruction and expansion of Section IV of Kano-Maiduguri expressway likewise the reconstruction Potiskum-Damaturu.

See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-contractor-resumes-work-on-kano.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Hope the pix is recent... If it is, then what can I say but "Good News". Abeg, Onitsha to Enugu next

13 Likes

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by CHANNELStv2020: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by daniska3yaro(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
That's a good news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by kay4dem(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2016
olokeded:
As promised by the Minister of power,works and housing,Babatunde Fashola. Work resumed on the reconstruction and expansion of Section IV of Kano-Maiduguri expressway likewise the reconstruction Potiskum-Damaturu.

See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-contractor-resumes-work-on-kano.html

Good job Mr fashola

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by MadCow1: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Sai President Buhari.. [/size]

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Kelklein(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
A pencil story !!!!

Once upon a time...
A boy was watching his grandmother write a letter. At one point he asked:
‘Are you writing a story about what we’ve done? Is it a story about me?’
His grandmother stopped writing her letter and said to her grandson:
I am writing about you actually, but more important than the words is the pencil I’m using. I hope you will be like this pencil when you grow up.’

Intrigued, the boy looked at the pencil. It didn’t seem very special. ‘But it’s just like any other pencil I’ve ever seen!’

‘That depends on how you look at things. It has five qualities which, if you manage to hang on them, will make you a person who is always at peace with the world.’

‘First quality: you are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there is a hand guiding your steps. We call that hand God, and He always guides us according to His will.’

‘Second quality: now and then, I have to stop writing and use a sharpner. That makes the pencil suffer a little, but afterwards, he’s much sharper. So you, too, must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows, because they will make you a better person.

‘Third quality: the pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes. This means that correcting something we did is not necessarily a bad thing; it helps to keep us on the road to justice.’

‘Fourth quality: what really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside you.’

‘Finally, the pencil’s fifth quality: it always leaves a mark. in just the same way, you should know that everything you do in life will leave a mark, so try to be conscious of that in your every action’

Dont Forget To Hit Like And Share among your friends..

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
more of this pls

1 Like

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by shamecurls(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
God bless Babatunde Raji Fashola

God bless Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Kelklein(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Masculity(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Keep on the good work baba. The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Elnino4ladies: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Fashola for president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Africanspirit(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Good development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by henryutd(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by loomer: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
I still Neva know which major road for north dey bad. All wey I don pass good throwaway, yet them still dey do more.

7 Likes

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
NONSENSE
E pain am

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Damilare5882(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
its not only about the good development.. but the durability and the maintenance ... lets hope for the best
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by kenny1313(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Wailers will say it's Photo shop!!!!!! Ride on Baba!!!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Gentlepenuel(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one, another huge step for Nigeria.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Fashola is performing, haters are protesting AMD blowing up pipelines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by henryutd(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Hope the pix is recent... If it is, then what can I say but "Good News". Abeg, Onitsha to Enugu next

Danger zone. Death trapped road of the east. If they can get that road to Awka this year, God will deliver somebody from ear whatever
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by DaBullIT(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Sai Buhari ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wailers , This news dey FP now , why una no talk ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
"Good News". Abeg, Onitsha to Enugu next
I hope they hear your. The funds were released about same time, I learnt.

1 Like

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by carbony4red(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2016
since all ds days abi...............diarisgod.
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
NONSENSE
.....Is that your Native Name grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:
I still Neva know which major road for north dey bad. All wey I don pass good throwaway, yet them still dey do more.

Yet 85% the federal roads in the SE are in hell condition. sad
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Using our oil money to develop their lands.....fvck the north
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by haywire07(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Project resumes evrywhre .

Fasola Gbera!! Aja 4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by myners007: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
While the Eastern federal ways are left in a pathetic state. APC synonimous with marginalization
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Macclane(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:

Sharap!

grin

Bt wen last u follow??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders El-Rufai, Police To Pay Choc City Boss, Maikori N40m / Ahead Of Second Term Expiration, 8 Governors Plot To Retire To Senate / Sanwo-Olu Unveils List Of 39 Commissioner-Nominees With 30% Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.