Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Between Graphic Design And Website Design - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between Graphic Design And Website Design (683 Views)

Free Training: GPS Tracker Installation, Website Design, IT Entrepreneur... / Free Website Design Design For 50 Persons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Graphic Design And Website Design by Akexstinger(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Please which one would you advise somebody to go for?

I want to go for either of this professionally. I am looking at the one that has demand and will rake in money continuously and make you meet people and network very well.

I need your advice pro.

Thanks
Re: Between Graphic Design And Website Design by segunthebook: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
If you want to make money on a consistent basis Graphics Design is the way to go but Website Design market could be limited here in Nigeria at times but you can make more money from it than Graphic Design on a singular basis.
Akexstinger:
Please which one would you advise somebody to go for?

I want to go for either of this professionally. I am looking at the one that has demand and will rake in money continuously and make you meet people and network very well.

I need your advice pro.

Thanks
Re: Between Graphic Design And Website Design by Akexstinger(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks bro...I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive Job. How True? / Hr/admin Vacancy / Betting Clerk Urgently Needed(benin City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.