Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! (2681 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Gifts Toyota Corolla To Constituency Member - Pictures / APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by Emmy12345: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
SENATOR SHEHU SANI BOMBS CHIBUIKE AMAECHI!!!!!!!
" I'm saddened over comments made by Mr. Rotimi Amaechi at the Town Hall meeting in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state. But I just recollected that a PASS degree is different from a First class degree. Amaechi was just under-going a post-graduate diploma course on conflict resolution and infrastructural development under Dr. Kachikwu. And there's nothing wrong being taught by a superior.
By the way, I heard Amaechi's house in Abuja is worth N4 billion Naira seated on a land valued at N1.2 billion Naira. So I'm surprised to hear Amaechi say, that N13 billion Naira can buy half of Lagos state.
I think Amaechi should be reminded, that a town hall meeting, is not the same thing as a meeting of illiterates "
---Senator Shehu Sani

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by gare(f): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Emmy12345:
SENATOR SHEHU SANI BOMBS CHIBUIKE AMAECHI!!!!!!!
" I'm saddened over comments made by Mr. Rotimi Amaechi at the Town Hall meeting in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state. But I just recollected that a PASS degree is different from a First class degree. Amaechi was just under-going a post-graduate diploma course on conflict resolution and infrastructural development under Dr. Kachikwu. And there's nothing wrong being taught by a superior.
By the way, I heard Amaechi's house in Abuja is worth N4 billion Naira seated on a land valued at N1.2 billion Naira. So I'm surprised to hear Amaechi say, that N13 billion Naira can buy half of Lagos state.
I think Amaechi should be reminded, that a town hall meeting, is not the same thing as a meeting of illiterates "
---Senator Shehu Sani

Please tell him, it feels he still the governor of Rivers State, where he was the all and all, insulting and intimidating people at town hall meetings

8 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by rolchi(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2016
OP, are you sure of this post or just another falsehood being peddled about prominent Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by SleekAboki: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
The Great lizard of Ubima that 'delivered'rivers state to buhari has again been given a brutal knockout from the dogged sani.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by jamesibor: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Fake.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by Oz4realsss: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2016
SleekAboki:
The Great lizard of Ubima that 'delivered'rivers state to buhari has again been given a brutal knockout for the dogged sani.
You mean to say Rivers' money. I concur.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by SleekAboki: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Oz4realsss:

You mean to say Rivers' money. I concur.
Even the international community agrees with Nigerians that the greatest lizard from Ubima was handed ministerial portfolio as ROI he made towards buhari elections with rivers state money.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by ionsman: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2016
I'm too old to be fooled by this made up thrash. NEXT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by AustineE1: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
In other climes miscreants are meant to be in prisons but in Nigeria,miscreants are honoured with ministerial positions.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmm I see
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by Femmysneh(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2016
I'm really sad Mr Buhari choose is ministerial list unconsciously. Imagine a minister estimated d worth of a state in his country. Well let me just take that as a cyber fabricated story. But if its true, then, the senators who were against Mr Amechi have there reasons.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by Abeymills(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ametif u c ur life yeye man bubuharis ATM machine
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by AnodaIT(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Femmysneh:
I'm really sad Mr Buhari choose is ministerial list unconsciously. Imagine a minister estimated d worth of a state in his country. Well let me just take that as a cyber fabricated story. But if its true, then, the senators who were against Mr Amechi have there reasons.
No fabrication, it was a live face off between Amaechi and Ibe
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by gare(f): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
AnodaIT:

No fabrication, it was a live face off between Amaechi and Ibe

So Amaechi had a third class, no wonder he looks dull and talks like a dullard, back to the land issue,
Would have expected Amaechi to tell us the size of the land that was sold for 13billion, because I see most people think it was just split or two that was bought for 13billion, but we forget to understand that on this land some people farms will be there who h will have to paid for, some houses will also be there which also be paid for.

So whenever he comes to the public again he should asked to come out with the details of the transaction, not just selling is daftness to gullible Nigerians. What we are talking here is a land for a university, can anyone value land of its university and the size? We all have to be careful how will go about this corruption fight, we know a dog is bad, doesn't mean we must give it a bad name.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
I heard him say that with 13 billion naira he can buy half of Lagos, I was ashamed.

The moment a caricature became a Minister, was the day I gave up on Nigga-area.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! by stonch101(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ameachi the Ubima thief deceiving the zombies but not the wailing squard. Its all over the daily newspapers. Make Avengers catch am.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha, Wife Of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari, Arrives In Washington DC / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea / Gov Umar Ganduje Pictured With Children At Anuja Airport As He Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.