Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue (5651 Views)

Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Yemi Alade Is Hot In Make Up Free Photos / Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2016
I was left appaled by Yemi Alade's obvious wh0re-- womanship in her song Ferrari.

I was shocked to almost complete immobility when i heard the lyrics,

If you love me you go buy me Ferrari
If you like me you go pay me salary
Soup wey sweet na money dey cook am
If you want it you go spend to chop am

Cos i love you no be mouth oh, oh oh
No be mouth oh eh
Love no be for mouth oh ah ah
No be mouth oh eh
I love you no be mouth oh, oh oh
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh

Oga tia ga na kpa we t’ego
My mate they do holiday for Chicago
Container nola isi na normal excuse o
I don dey wait so tey wait come dey wait me oh

My front eh, my back eh
Dey do you ishin gbaka
If you want to gbadun me well
Mr. Man you must ginger
Gucci oh fendi oh
Otelu me teyin telu mufu
No dey call me sweet pie with nothing oh

No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
Naijalyricszone
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh

Oga i don tired to stay mainland
E no go bad if you buy mansion for banana island
Open supermarket for me for Netherlands
Nothing suppose too much for me
As your sweetheart oh eh

My front eh, my back eh
Dey do you ishin gbaka
Mr. Man you must ginger
Gucci oh fendi oh
Otelu me teyin telu mufu

No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh"

In other words, she's encouraging the girls to collect money from their boyfriends before they "open ther pussy".

Like wtf!!!!

This song is olosho_istic in nature and i not only find it disturbing but it makes me Hot rto thhink that with a few dollars, i can foork that pussy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by DesChyko: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2016
I don't quite agree with you. Granted her lyrics were quite off, her kind of music revives a lost art, can't quite place the genre, but it's done by one with clear passion for the music profession. She's interpreting a reality that lives with us today, but what I appreciate more is the talent.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nightie(f): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Silly u! Dnt do sumtin tangible wit ur tym. Go ahead, kip thinking abt hw to get in2 a woman's kitty-cat. Shio!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by BossKratos: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2016
grin

So o.p! You mean the song is an "olosho anthem"?

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by nonjebose(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Which kind of thing be dis? The title is totally off. OP, go find work. Make money making your priority

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by nastyd(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Ryocaj(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
U just dey know... Most of d Nigerian Female Celebrities are hoes...They will no virtually anything to be big..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by doyinisaac(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ryocaj:
U just dey know... Most of d Nigerian Female Celebrities are hoes...They will no virtually anything to be big..
Which of them you don f*uck before??
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by doyinisaac(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
DesChyko:
I don't quite agree with you. Granted her lyrics were quite off, her kind of music revives a lost art, can't quite place the genre, but it's done by one with clear passion for the music profession. She's interpreting a reality that lives with us today, but what I appreciate more is the talent.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Duru009(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Non sense song....
This girl its becoming desparate des days....

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by SAMBARRY: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
DesChyko:
to me, the impression that song gave me was that of a poor girl/woman looking for money for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nightie:
Silly u! Dnt do sumtin tangible wit ur tym. Go ahead, kip thinking abt hw to get in2 a woman's kitty-cat. Shio!!!!!

Nah. I justfeel tired of Nigerian songs, from the lyrically dead Tekno to this olosho Yemi. T first i loved Johnny and Na Gode. But she seems to be getting desperate embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ryocaj:

i feel the song is really cheap
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by THONZE(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
THE SONG IS OKAY ABEG....HOW DOES IT REFER TO OLOSHO....ITS JUST ABOUT A GUY WHO IS NOT WILLING TO SPEND ON HER.
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
haters everywhere...
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Arielle: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2016
doyinisaac:
Which of them you don f*uck before??
cheesy Not in his wildest wet dream!!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by estellinas(f): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
JayIlych:

Nah. I justfeel tired of Nigerian songs, from the lyrically dead Tekno to this olosho Yemi. T first i loved Johnny and Na Gode. But she seems to be getting desperate embarassed
It looks like you have something against Yemi Alade and "lyrically dead" Tekno? Pls, pls Pls don't just say that? She's just saying every guy to know their level, if you're looking for a girl, you can sleep with every day without giving money, they're plenty out there, but she's telling you she's not 1 of dem, nothing wrong with dat
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by estellinas(f): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Tekno is not lyrically dead, please, he's one of the most talented artistes right now
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
post=46621418:
It looks like you have something against Yemi Alade and "lyrically dead" Tekno? Pls, pls Pls don't just say that? She's just saying every guy to know their level, if you're looking for a girl, you can sleep with every day without giving money, they're plenty out there, but she's telling you she's not 1 of dem, nothing wrong with dat

NOT surprising the quotee is a girl. lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2016
post=46621496:
Tekno is not lyrically dead, please, he's one of the most talented artistes right now
I HATE to derail my own thread, but
If you like karate I'll teach you mathematics..
Monika lobolobo.. cry.

I don't know what you mean by talented, but that up there is total balderdash

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by estellinas(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
JayIlych:

I HATE to derail my own thread, but
If you like karate I'll teach you mathematics..
Monika lobolobo.. cry.

I don't know what you mean by talented, but that up there is total balderdash
don't just judge him by few lines, how many of them don't say rubbish once in a while

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Naija Guys are baffling!
Most of our male artistes music videos are one dimensional: ass, boobs, booze, cash n cars. Some utter profanity in the name of lyrics... That's what we should complain about.
The Lady is telling you what she thinks she deserve...
Maybe she don tire for una stories n promises!!
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by iaamxavier(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2016
the song is just simply telling men to work harder b4 getting a woman buhh Africans esp Nigeria and their stupid mentality smh!
Re: Yemi Alade Is Broke, Desperate And A Woman Of Easy Virtue by eseosaa: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
JayIlych:
I was left appaled by Yemi Alade's obvious wh0re-- womanship in her song Ferrari.

I was shocked to almost complete immobility when i heard the lyrics,

No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh

Oga tia ga na kpa we t’ego
My mate they do holiday for Chicago
Container nola isi na normal excuse o
I don dey wait so tey wait come dey wait me oh

My front eh, my back eh
Dey do you ishin gbaka
Mr. Man you must ginger
Gucci oh fendi oh
Otelu me teyin telu mufu

No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
Naijalyricszone
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh

Oga i don tired to stay mainland
E no go bad if you buy mansion for banana island
Open supermarket for me for Netherlands
Nothing suppose too much for me
As your sweetheart oh eh

My front eh, my back eh
Dey do you ishin gbaka
Mr. Man you must ginger
Gucci oh fendi oh
Otelu me teyin telu mufu

No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh
No be mouth oh eh"

In other words, she's encouraging the girls to collect money from their boyfriends before they "open ther pussy".

Like wtf!!!!

This song is olosho_istic in nature and i not only find it disturbing but it makes me Hot rto thhink that with a few dollars, i can foork that pussy
lol. Its not your type she's singing for; its for the ones that can actually afford the Ferraris and Fendis. So don't worry your pretty lil head

(1) (Reply)

Olivia Munn Bleep / Linda Ikeji: "Which Hairstyle Do You Like On Me Dear" - Don Jazzy Replies / This Lady Says She Look Like Rema, Don Jazzy Reacts - Check Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.