Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Difference Between The Rich & Poor ....what Is It? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Difference Between The Rich & Poor ....what Is It? (508 Views)

Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos / Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) / What Is The Difference Between Power Of Attorney And Deed Of Assignment??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between The Rich & Poor ....what Is It? by ladypinky(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2016
I have for some time now been pondering on what makes a man RICH and another man POOR, or what perpetually widens the gap between the most developed countries and the perennially under-developed ones and lo! I came across the answer - FORESIGHT!

Yes, FORESIGHT! 

Having a foresight simply means looking into the future and seeing what most people do not see and then taking calculated steps to secure that future. Now, that is wisdom... let us apply this principle briefly: - How prepared are you for the "NEW LAGOS"? (Dubai of Africa) Have you positioned yourself, your family, your business in readiness yet? Be among the smart and intelligent ones.

Buy your own plots today in our CHERRY WOODS COURT and the host of others within Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos State an very affordable price(s) with relatively flexible payment plan options.

Here comes the moment of truth – Put on the rational investment thinking cap and be part of the growing investor(s) within the Lekki Free Trade Zone by keying into any of our property portfolios.

RECESSION CANNOT AFFECT REAL ESTATE

INVESTMENT TIP NO.1

If you are not buying LAND to BUILD, buy it & KEEP. COMPANIES will come BEGGING you for it. BANKS will come to you & offer you any amount you mention.

#ThinkBig#MegaMindset#Ibeju-Lekki#MassiveReturnsOnInvestment#TakingOver#

(Its me your Lady Realtor 08024920691)

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 1 (LAKOWE) N12,150M
DESTINY GARDENS N4.350
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 N5.4M
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3 N4,350M
SANDFIELD COURTS N4.5M
UPTOWN COURTS N4M
WHITE OAK COURTS N4M
CHERRYWOOD COURTS N3
PARADISE GARDENS N3.150
BLEVIC GARDENS PHASE 2 N700
GRACIAS GARDENS N700
OPEN HEAVENS ESTATE N1.350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
FLOOD GATE ESTATE N1,350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
STAR GARDENS N3.5M

For details and enquiries contact 08024920691.
Re: Difference Between The Rich & Poor ....what Is It? by ladypinky(f): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful." - Warren Buffett
Be prepared to invest in a down market and to "get out" in a soaring market.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Rich & Poor ....what Is It? by ladypinky(f): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Difference Between The Rich & Poor ....what Is It? by ladypinky(f): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Buy land now and watch as your investment grows.

You will thank me later.

Jumoke 08024920691.

(Call or watsapp)
Re: Difference Between The Rich & Poor ....what Is It? by ladypinky(f): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowo Badagry / How Do I Differentiate An Original Stone Coated Roof Tiles From The Fake? / 4 Bedrooms Flat To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.