Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,886 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Real Estate Consultant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Consultant (415 Views)

The Difference Between A Real Estate Consultant And Agent / Work As A Real Estate Consultant/agent With Our One Day Free Seminar/training / Keep Calm... I Am Your Real Estate Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Consultant by teekares(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Consult Samuel Tolulope Adekunle for your Real Estate Consultancy for FREE.
Office address : 61, Idimu road, beside primal tek plaza, Mokola bus stop, Egbeda, Lagos.
Call/whatsapp : +2347038469805
BBM PIN : 5BFD4C2C
Re: Real Estate Consultant by teekares(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2016
My name is Samuel Tolulope Adekunle, a graduate of university of ibadan, i studied Special Education/Physics.

I have being into Real Estate for years now, and I want to tell you that I have delivered numerous people with quality services in the area of Real Estate.

Over time, I am able to solve people’s problem in the area of buying and selling of properties such as lands and house.
>> provide solution for people in the construction of buildings in a suitable location.
>> Recommending locations for the construction of factories.
>> offering land and properties at cheap and affordable prices.
>> provision of quality services as far as Real Estate is concern.

People are out there looking for who can help them provide solutions to their problems in the area of:
>> buying lands
>> buying houses
>> construction of building

I want to assure you that I will assist you to buy land in one of our Estate Locations at cheap and affordable price and no omo-onile will disturb you ever. I will also guide you to buy house in one of our Estate Locations and you will have peace of mind. Our expertise in the area of construction will Construct your buildings to your taste.

What are you waiting for consult Samuel Tolulope Adekunle for your Real Estate Consultancy for FREE.
Office address : 61, Idimu road, beside primal tek plaza, Mokola bus stop, Egbeda, Lagos.
Call/whatsapp : +2347038469805
BBM PIN : 5BFD4C2C

(1) (Reply)

Land And House For Sale In And Around Abuja F.c:t / Building Maintenance / Decent Mini Flat To Let @ Ajao Estate Anthony Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.