Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need (1507 Views)

Us Adsense Help / Adsense: Help Us Finish The Review By Setting Up Ads On Your Site. What Next? / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by gyrationtech0(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Calling on all webmasters in the house, I've been applying for Google ads for some time now without getting approved. Pls someone should help me review my blog to identify what I'm doing wrong
www.gyrationtech..com
Please i need help
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by gemiclem(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bro,i need ur help,whatsapp me on 08185232376 or u drop ur own contact
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by gemiclem(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bro i need ur help whatsapp me on 08185242376
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bobojoshua(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
gyrationtech0:
Calling on all webmasters in the house, I've been applying for Google ads for some time now without getting approved. Pls someone should help me review my blog to identify what I'm doing wrong
www.gyrationtech..com
Please i need help
i can get you a non hosted foreign adsense account for 5k. Whatsapp 07017156563
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bloggingbay(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
There are so many reasons why AdSense is not accepting your application. Although, they will not make it clear to you.
First, Google do not honour blogs that are still running under sub-domains.
Second, for a blog, you should get at least 45-50 700+ words quality articles
Third, your blog must have a privacy and terms and conditions page
Fourth, your content must provide valuable information to the user. Google monitors this through bounce rates (how long visitors spent stay on your site) to determine whether your content is providing users the information they need.
And your website must be easy for users to navigate and your content must be 100% unique.
You can research on the points I have given you and see what you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by gyrationtech0(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tanx bloggingbay, would do as you suggested

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bedfordng(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
gyrationtech0:
www.gyrationtech..com
Please i need help
first of all get a domain name, arrange your blog, post contents that has much text write up with few images
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by gyrationtech0(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tanx alot Bedford
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by careercrew1: 12:22am On Jun 18, 2016
bloggingbay:
There are so many reasons why AdSense is not accepting your application. Although, they will not make it clear to you.
First, Google do not honour blogs that are still running under sub-domains.
Second, for a blog, you should get at least 45-50 700+ words quality articles
Third, your blog must have a privacy and terms and conditions page
Fourth, your content must provide valuable information to the user. Google monitors this through bounce rates (how long visitors spent stay on your site) to determine whether your content is providing users the information they need.
And your website must be easy for users to navigate and your content must be 100% unique.
You can research on the points I have given you and see what you can do about it.
Please view mine and tell me what to do to get Google Adsense approved..tnx

My blog is www.careercrew..com
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by akashi01(m): 3:54am On Jun 18, 2016
careercrew1:

Buy an Adsense account. I have one for sale
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by akashi01(m): 3:55am On Jun 18, 2016
gyrationtech0:
www.gyrationtech..com
Please i need help

Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by careercrew1: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2016
akashi01:

ok...but did you help me review the blog? How is it?

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bloggingbay(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
careercrew1:

I have checked on your website and from what I discover, you will need to work on the following:
1. AdSense don’t accept blogs that are still running under a sub-domain
2. Most of your contents are not plagiarism free. They are copied from different sources. Google wants 100% original content.
3. Your contents length should be more than 700 words and should be error free
4. You must have 45-50 quality contents on a blog. And at least two contents should be around 1000-2000 words.
5. You blog should be well cleaned up and easy to navigate.
6. You should have good number of pageviews
7. You must have a privacy policy, terms and conditions and a contact us page.
I believe when all these are done, AdSense might consider you. I cannot guarantee you that but as at now, that is their requirements.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by Adefaze(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
please webmasters.. review my blog www.adefazeblog.com
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by careercrew1: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
bloggingbay:

I have checked on your website and from what I discover, you will need to work on the following:
1. AdSense don’t accept blogs that are still running under a sub-domain
2. Most of your contents are not plagiarism free. They are copied from different sources. Google wants 100% original content.
3. Your contents length should be more than 700 words and should be error free
4. You must have 45-50 quality contents on a blog. And at least two contents should be around 1000-2000 words.
5. You blog should be well cleaned up and easy to navigate.
6. You should have good number of pageviews
7. You must have a privacy policy, terms and conditions and a contact us page.
I believe when all these are done, AdSense might consider you. I cannot guarantee you that but as at now, that is their requirements.
Thank you for your unbias review. Most of the articles are written by me...I am currently writing one this evening and will publish it soon. The only ones not from me are the vacancy adverts and i stated it clearly the source of information. I dont think that is plagiarism.

Also, i was advised by someone who said that google gives adsense to it users hence the reason why i started with it in the first place. cry

I dont have an issue with 5 and 7...I have the contact us page and terms and conditions page but i havent made it visible yet.

Currently i have about 300-500 views a day. I know it is poor but it is a good start for me as i officially launched it this monday.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by rummeh: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2016
gyrationtech0:
www.gyrationtech..com
Please i need help

BUy adsense from a genuie seller instead of waiting for google
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bloggingbay(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2016
careercrew1:
Thank you for your unbias review. Most of the articles are written by me...I am currently writing one this evening and will publish it soon. The only ones not from me are the vacancy adverts and i stated it clearly the source of information. I dont think that is plagiarism.

Also, i was advised by someone who said that google gives adsense to it users hence the reason why i started with it in the first place. cry

I dont have an issue with 5 and 7...I have the contact us page and terms and conditions page but i havent made it visible yet.

Currently i have about 300-500 views a day. I know it is poor but it is a good start for me as i officially launched it this monday.

You have issue with 5 because of the way your posts are arranged. Its not a go ahead for anybody to read its contents.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by careercrew1: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloggingbay:

You have issue with 5 because of the way your posts are arranged. Its not a go ahead for anybody to read its contents.
Thanks. pls how are my posts arranged and what should i do to rectify it?
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bloggingbay(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
careercrew1:
Thanks. pls how are my posts arranged and what should i do to rectify it?

Some of the posts are too long on the homepage. Try to add read more to each post. try to make your text colour more visible.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by careercrew1: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
bloggingbay:

Some of the posts are too long on the homepage. Try to add read more to each post. try to make your text colour more visible.
Yeah, i just discovered that..It wasnt so before..I have adjusted it, you can check it and confirm... How do you mean text colour more visible? Please explain better.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bloggingbay(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2016
careercrew1:
Yeah, i just discovered that..It wasnt so before..I have adjusted it, you can check it and confirm... How do you mean text colour more visible? Please explain better.

Okay. I can see that you have worked on that. Try to move your blog away from a sub-domain.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by careercrew1: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2016
bloggingbay:

Okay. I can see that you have worked on that. Try to move your blog away from a sub-domain.
Thank you. Will do so very soon..Please recommend a good domain host for me.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by dogstyle007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
help review my site thanks www.johnboscoville.com
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please help me to review my blog. I have deleted all copied content and am about to start afresh. Look at the template, abt us, contact, privacy policy, if it is ok, bfore i start writing article on it. i av been rejected twice. http://petalsblog.com
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by Agriman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Your blog should have more than 50 quality post, good templates/designs, your blog should be more than 6 months and get a good domain name in case you want non-hosted. you can also apply with your naked domain to obtain hosted AdSense via blogger earnings. However, if you need a verified, non-hosted Nigeria AdSense at #60,000 (negociable) call me: 08130767357
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by Generalmac(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by qodwynn: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Guys checkout my blog and tell me what you think
www.truthmrkt.
Re: Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need by bloggingbay(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2016
careercrew1:
Thank you. Will do so very soon..Please recommend a good domain host for me.

I would recommend namecheap.com. Their service is reliable and affordable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Content Strategist For Your E-commerce Site And Your Online Stores? / Web Developer Needed / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.