Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

John Okafor A.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-early Life,career And Achievements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor A.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-early Life,career And Achievements (5243 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties / Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Okafor A.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-early Life,career And Achievements by chapatti: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
John Okafor a.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-Early life,Career and Achievements
Early Life

The popular Nollywood actor,John Okafor popularly known as mr Ibu was born on 17 October 1961. John who had a rough and terrible childhood came from a poor family, infact, they were the “Poorest” in his village in Enugu state. He once worked as a firewood seller, an hair dresser and a butcher to feed his family.mr ibu
Acting Career

His acting career began in December 3, 1978 when he started as a Continuity in movies in his words:

The issue is that I had never seen myself coming in front of the camera. I was initially involved in Continuity, not until the directors and producers started persuading me to come on board to act
for full story click >>> John Okafor a.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-Early life,Career and Achievements
Re: John Okafor A.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-early Life,career And Achievements by missingrib(f): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
from grass to grace
Re: John Okafor A.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-early Life,career And Achievements by NYSCHUB: 10:23pm On Mar 02
Read about Mr Ibu biography here - https://biogram.com.ng/mr-ibu-biography/

(1) (Reply)

#ENDORSEMENT: Tekno Got New Deal With Ciroc Company / Indecent Dressing On Campuses SEE PHOTOS / Beyonce Is An Alien? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.