Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja (20329 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / Badmus Dolapo Becomes Certified PR Personnel (photos) / AirForce Personnel Begin Training In Kaduna To Sharpen Their Skills. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
I fear dis country o,na so so sack here and dia
So tie,sack don become dia anthem
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by daygee12: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bolustic:

This is one of the reasons employers say Nigerian graduates are not employable. Ordinary difference between SACK and SUSPENSION, you don't understand. Later you'll will say Buhari is a dullard. REMOVE THE LOG OF WOOD IN YOUR EYES BEFORE REMOVING THE MOTE IN OTHERS.

I don't believe the govt that plans to provide more jobs would sack a whopping 2,000 workers.
It's either they are suspended on disciplinary issues or recruitment process.
They were not sacked neither were dey suspended, they were only selected to do training after they have been picked from a dubious recruitment by GEJ then. they were on training when the new government came and new govt said they should suspend the training.

i dont see reason why they are protesting when they have not been gainfully employed in the first place.

Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by koboko69: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Koboko69, Go and tell them that they were fraudulently recruited and "quackly" trained.

Riffraff that got no sympathy for humanity except on political exigencies still got opinions when humans are discussing.

Hey why u this pained and sounding frustrated. Are these not the supposed "successful" candidates after the sham immigration recruitment that led to the unfortunate loss of many lives? Many of whom already had their letters even before the so called exam? Mr Man get a life!
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by lukman885(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
iswallker:

okaaay..those ones that just came out of training school; they had not even received their first salary.... undecided

thought they said it was a corruption riddled exercise and had been cancelled...so why are those folks still protesting....
blind man! I can't explain anything 2u... u myt 1n dy blyk dem ....it was never easy, the induction/training ....after several months den suspended by dox who emplyd u witout payin a kobo.
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by iswallker(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
lukman885:
blind man! I can't explain anything 2u... u myt 1n dy blyk dem ....it was never easy, the induction/training ....after several months den suspended by dox who emplyd u witout payin a kobo.

hmmm, i really sympathize with you. but its only in Nigeria that you feel someone that offered you training has to pay you. what happened to you taking whatever you learned from that training and using it to better your life?

the other day, one guy was complaining that the 25k or so being proposed for the N Power program was small. i just laughed. the government is trying to impart entrepreneurship skills in you and put you to work for 2 years while you earn a stipend, and you still complain.

how about people who have to pay to learn these skills, and they are doing well fro themselves...

you probably will not understand what I wrote up there because your English is so trashy, it was difficult to read... grin
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by rexzqcom(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shames on the fake change voters.
Fake change that was only to keep crude-oil wells ownership "UNCHANGED" in the hands of old military cabals and other oppressors.
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by lukman885(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
iswallker:

hmmm, i really sympathize with you. but its only in Nigeria that you feel someone that offered you training has to pay you. what happened to you taking whatever you learned from that training and using it to better your life?

the other day, one guy was complaining that the 25k or so being proposed for the N Power program was small. i just laughed. the government is trying to impart entrepreneurship skills in you and put you to work for 2 years while you earn a stipend, and you still complain.

how about people who have to pay to learn these skills, and they are doing well fro themselves...

you probably will not understand what I wrote up there because your English is so trashy, it was difficult to read... grin
Mr blind man, I never said I'm among them. moreover, how do you expect them to use gun drills and how to make passport outside the NIS system? probably you want them to become terrorist. its obvious you don't even know what NIS is all bout. I suggest you ask those who knows what NIS and in fact what paramilitary is all bout before typing gibberish here. #NIS2000 by God grace would be reinstated. weda d devil lyk am or not.
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by outflank: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
nwaire:
Hired crowd, so those women is front are Immigration officers too undecided
No Sir, they're parents of those affected. These people sacrificed their jobs for the Immigration Service, but what did they get for it? A waste of time ( time they can never get back), energy and resources. That's the way of the present government.
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by chachanga: 4:51am On Jun 16, 2016
nwaire:
Hired crowd, so those women is front are Immigration officers too undecided

I wondered too...

When i saw groundnut sellers and beggars from Area 1 Shopping Complex side, I just thought everything had gone to hell in a hand basket
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by iswallker(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2016
lukman885:
Mr blind man, I never said I'm among them. moreover, how do you expect them to use gun drills and how to make passport outside the NIS system? probably you want them to become terrorist. its obvious you don't even know what NIS is all bout. I suggest you ask those who knows what NIS and in fact what paramilitary is all bout before typing gibberish here. #NIS2000 by God grace would be reinstated. weda d devil lyk am or not.

It was only weapons training and passport they were given.... grin

Contunu to exhibit your ignorance in public domain.. grin
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by lukman885(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
iswallker:

It was only weapons training and passport they were given.... grin

Contunu to exhibit your ignorance in public domain.. grin
friend, apart from Gun drills and passport making, tell me any other tangible thing you think they learn during the course of their training... and tell me how they can use it outside the jurisdiction of NIS to make a living.
Re: 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2016
But they were illegally recruited. cheesy

Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State / Imo Assembly: PDP National Leadership Say Defectors Have Lost Their Seats / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner