Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Post NYSC Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post NYSC Life (516 Views)

Massive Recruitment: Management Trainees (post-nysc Fresh Graduates) / Graduate Intern – Pre/post NYSC / Landed My First Official Job - Post Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post NYSC Life by slizzyvera(f): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Alot of us would probably not have enough stories yet about their job search especially if you just finished NYSC but I do already because of my enthusiasm to keep moving forward and to also not be idle (how I hate that) so I took up this job in a particular organisation,which I was told that I would be placed under 1week probation, because of the already listed reasons above and to have some money in my pocket, I agreed and started work. After a week I wasn't called to negotiate my salary or benefits so I decided to take the bull by the horn, went and asked the management, and the reply was that it will be treated so I went back to my office. By month end I was still working without knowing what my salary would be, the height was when my responsibility was about to be doubled by the management and I said NO, then they said I should leave...yes! I left without payment. As a child of God I decided to allow God judge it, then I woke up this morning and was moved to send the manager a text about the ark of God and guess what an alert came in 20mins later, and how much was it? Something that wasn't even up NYSC allawee.
●Please my advice to anyone out there searching for a job is that u shouldn't take a job without discussing/agreeing on the salary.
Re: Post NYSC Life by DLondonboiy: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
is the manager an Eshan/Ishan/esan man??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Recruitment For A Graduate Export Freight Executive / Urgent Recruitment Of Nurses / Administrative Coordinators At Cradter Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.