Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. (47896 Views)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by truthspeaks: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Feranchek(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Itaf tayed
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Elsuperior(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigeria has been in darkness since time immemorial... not a new ish
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by paechocs(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
am only here to see so funny fotos and comments .... shikina
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by gbens2000(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i wonder were those people God dey nw. in that newspaper... sad sad sad sad sad
undecided
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Deekay9ja(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thats all..

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Ada9103(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
NEPA gbese its as old as man
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by gbens2000(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebig21:
Nepa is not Good for anything, I just imagine if nepa is an individual and he has a wife and children. The kind of torture and pain the family will pass through, if nepa is your father. Just know that you trained yourself
undecided
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by 3kay945(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guyman02:

Is it not better for them to batter themselves on NL than behead each other like some Northerners do to others of different ideology?.
The reality is that the level of intermarriage and fcking each other is very high between the Igbos and Yorubas grin and therefore they hardly go physical.
Like me I have Yoruba cousins who are close to me and I cant say anything bad about them because we are same blood but I can hide under a pseudonym and bash them online and I think they also do the same thing, I am afraid to engage a Yoruba in a fight because he or she may end up being my blood relation or in-law whom I have never met grin grin

My case is similar o. Am Yoruba but my grandmother is from IMO state Which means I have IBO cousin. cool

2 Likes

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by chubbygal(f): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
What an epic reply.. That is 30 years ago? Same story.

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by solaceguy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Let's hope it doesn't get to 2086 before 'black out' stops
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Ekeremgba(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
To d end time grave
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Lukgaf(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guyman02:
Which way Nigeria?
you are idiot wuth this ur controversial post
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Exponental(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why are we in a hurry? 1986 n 2016 ends with 6. Minister of darkness has said more but he could only drag Nigeria into a more terrible state.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by EROMS38(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
darkness for Nigeria don teyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by 2kris(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
tell that to your brothers who keep blowing pipelines..
when u were busy abusing gej u didnt remember there will be repercusion if he vacate aso rock.....now is ur turn .......fashola is the minister of darkness...if u vex try go eleme go stop the youth
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by skywalker001(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
cnwokike:
When will Igbos and Yorubas stop bashing themselves on Nairaland?
When they stop behaving like lost sheep of isrealite or Ugandan
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good...

Meanwhile, check my signature

Lots of hansom guys there already...
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by eph12(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
They started blowing pipelines February this year but the light has been bad since like forever.
By the way you implying this administration and Nigeria at large are at the mercy of those militants?
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nellybii: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guyman02:

Is it not better for them to batter themselves on NL than behead each other like some Northerners do to others of different ideology?.
The reality is that the level of intermarriage and fcking each other is very high between the Igbos and Yorubas grin and therefore they hardly go physical.
Like me I have Yoruba cousins who are close to me and I cant say anything bad about them because we are same blood but I can hide under a pseudonym and bash them online and I think they also do the same thing, I am afraid to engage a Yoruba in a fight because he or she may end up being my blood relation or in-law whom I have never met grin grin

True talk am both.
But I love Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by worlexy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
Oh, are you trying to say that pipeline vandalism just started in Nigeria in 2015? Please stop making Lai Mohammed your role model in lying. Was it not because of this vandalism that Prof Berth Nnaji was frustrated when he was the minister for power but instead of APC to have joined hands together with the the ruling party to condemn vandalism together, they decided to play politics with it and claimed it was the failure of the FG not to have secured the pipelines. Now they are being paid back in their coin. That's Karma!
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by bigsam1992(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:

Before d blowing of pipelines were we not having dis same issues?
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by worlexy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
lekjons:
Oh, are you trying to say that pipeline vandalism just started in Nigeria in 2015? Please stop making Lai Mohammed your role model in lying. Was it not because of this vandalism that Prof Berth Nnaji was frustrated when he was the minister for power but instead of APC to have joined hands together with the the ruling party to condemn vandalism together, they decided to play politics with it and claimed it was the failure of the FG not to have secured the pipelines. Now they are being paid back in their coin. That's Karma!
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by FOLLEY20(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigeria my country will get there.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Talking about the power situation in Nigeria is a waste of Man power and time

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by kateskitty(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
30 years yet nothing cry
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Rapsino(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
cnwokike:
....from d look of tinz u took excess today...! comment on d headline, don't ask wat u know.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Rapsino(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
cnwokike:
.....from d look of tinz u av taken excess today... comment on d topic n don't ask wat u knw
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Lawalemi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
I've given up on Nigeria
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by millhouse: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
truly u are visually impaired
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by AreaFada2: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebig21:
Nepa is not Good for anything, I just imagine if nepa is an individual and he has a wife and children. The kind of torture and pain the family will pass through, if nepa is your father. Just know that you trained yourself

That person can never marry. At most he will have born throway. Apologies to Mama Peace. grin cheesy

That is if he's lucky. Otherwise his erratic behaviour will make him either a kirikiri or Yaba Left resident. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.