Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Help Needed Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Please (464 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / UTME Combination For LAW Needed Please / Advice Needed Please....going Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Please by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
I need help please. What does this imply? #confusion#

Thank you for expressing interest in Fall 2016 Admission session . As an international applicant to this University not resident, the Admissions Committee has given a careful consideration to your application. The Committee regrets to inform you that we are unable to offer you a place in our first year class.

Your application will be reconsidered and go through competition process for admission for Fall 2016 when you submit evidence documents that you are resident to the Admission Department no later than 14 July 2016.

NB. Documents for student visa were provided
Re: Help Needed Please by economia: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
u are not a resident of that country, there fore no admission for you. simple!
Re: Help Needed Please by David25(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Themhydahyoh:
I need help please. What does this imply? #confusion#

Thank you for expressing interest in Fall 2016 Admission session . As an international applicant to this University not resident, the Admissions Committee has given a careful consideration to your application. The Committee regrets to inform you that we are unable to offer you a place in our first year class.

Your application will be reconsidered and go through competition process for admission for Fall 2016 when you submit evidence documents that you are resident to the Admission Department no later than 14 July 2016.

NB. Documents for student visa were provided

you were denied admission because you didn't provide you resident permit or student visa along with your required documents since you are an international student. But when you have ur visa, ur admission will be reconsidered that's all.
Re: Help Needed Please by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for your message. The International Students section is responsible for application of student visa form. The form was filled, statement of account attached alongside other needed documents. Guess I will have to call them tomorrow to give them a peice of my mind

David25:

you were denied admission because you didn't provide you resident permit or student visa along with your required documents since you are an international student. But when you have ur visa, ur admission will be reconsidered that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Private Teaching Salary Scale / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? - NYSC / University Of Port Harcourt Admission Into Part Time 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.