Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men (83841 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by emmalezy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
I woke up 2day with a smile on my face with full strength & a vision to start a beautiful day...but it all turns out to be a bad crying day, dat I can never 4get in my life....on my way to work dis morning I entered oshodi bus from fadeyi... Immediately I entered d guy on my left side started complaining dat d one at d bk was trying to pick his pocket next thing he changed position to my right side & said onipa wa oooo....next thing Immediately d one at d Bk hooked my neck and said don't shout.
D one beside the driver said allow her to lay down on d floor..... Dey drag me flat on d floor... He collected my bag Started asking question WHR do u work, I said I am student whc sch, whc course, wht level my name my state....I keep answering d question....he picked my ATM he asked 4 my pin I told him he gave it to one of dem and they dropped him...

I started crying if this is actually my end, are they going to use me, are they going going to kill me so many things started coming in to my mind, I remembered my mum & my siblings d 27years ago story DAT can't be forgotten in my family.....

I keep begging dem not to hurt me d man in front, said if they found so so amount in my acct they won't hurt me but if I give dem wrong pin or no money in my acct they will call my family or they will rape me till I lose my last breathe, I started praying silently calling 4 mercy they were 8 guys......one was busy touching my breast one hooked my neck down one used his legs to pin my legs 2gether I keep crying calling God to save me....

Next thing d guy dat droped called dem and d one in d front pass smthin to d one at d bk they told me to close my eyes but I didn't said to my self if am going to die am going to open my eyes and see everything.....next thing it was pepper he put pepper in my two eyes my breast and he was trying to open my trouser zip but he couldn't I was screaming I can't see,i was trying guiding my eyes not to put more pepper and at the same time trying to hold on to my jeans so they wont put pepper in my vagina thinking that dey still want to rape me after all they collected from me my phones, powerbank my sis money in my bag and d change I Hv dere too they packed everything and dropped me on d floor at cooker going to oshodi and left

Till now am still not my self Hv never be handled like dat in my life (june14)my terrible day I just want to close my eyes and 4get everything but I can't, it keeps playing on my head and is hurting me more hmmmmmmmmm Thank God for saving my life

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1063193553755102&id=100001934032117&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1063193553755102%3Atl_objid.1063193553755102%3Athid.100001934032117%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-2482424375289927620&__tn__=%2As

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by DaBullIT(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
I hope they didn't actually do the thing with you ?

May God continue to guide and protect us o

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by thorpido(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry young lady.They will pay for their acts sooner or later.

172 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ouch.....so sorry dear........my was 2011 at mile 2 bridge in the night all the way to cele express...they collect my lenovo slide phone with a samsung..even collected the yam and sauce I had in a cooler for my den bobo wey dey scope me........pushed us out of the moving vehicle at cele busstop.....the funniest thing was one one them queezed #50 naira into my hand before I fell out......one chance no be good thing ar swear......feel ur pain dear.......be stroing for yourself

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by nickxtra(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry, my sister. Thank God they did not hurt more than that

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Vomm: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na God go punish them all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Obcglobal(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is not Nigeria we all prayed for but am optimistic that things will change for good, it,s a pity my dear sister take heart!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by ofemigeorge(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kai! Humans are barbaric. Why do people actually choose crime as against responsible lifestyle? Why do people choose to inflict harm and pain on others just for self gratification? What can actually be done to the human race to prune it off evil? Can the human race ever be made clean? Why? Why? Why? Thank God you're safe and sound, please be more careful next time. God protect us all from the snares of the evil doers, Àmín!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Kelklein(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why Should I Feel Bad?: A True Story

Once, there was this guy, who was in love with a girl. She wasn’t the most beautiful and gorgeous but for him, she was everything. He used to dream about her, about spending the rest of life with her. His friends told him, “why do you dream so much about her, when you don’t even know if she loves you or not? First tell her your feelings, and get to know if she likes you or not”.

He felt that was the right way. The girl knew from the beginning, that this guy loves her. One day when he proposed, she rejected him. His friends thought he would take alcohol, drugs etc and ruin his life. To their surprise, he was not depressed.

When they asked him how was it that he is not sad, he replied, “‘why should I feel bad? I lost one who never loved me and she lost the one who really loved and cared for her.”

Moral: True Love is Hard to Get. Love is all about giving to other person without greed of gaining anything in return, if other person rejects it, its him/her who will be losing the most important thing in life. So never feel dejected/rejected.

Have a good night!!!

46 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Young03(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
say what

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by NifemiOlu(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sad

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by kaywhynoni: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
It's terrible

I pray for everyone reading this not to encounter this kind of people in Jesus name Amen

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by passionate88: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is just cruel

Buhari sef, wetin that presidiot dey even do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Too many animals in this country.

Terrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by vickertony(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
sorry
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by projet: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
it's well sister

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by jige4topclass(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tank God 4 ur life

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Baddyguy: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry Dear.

PS. You need to take your English classes seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by shamecurls(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
The girl fine o

Who can help me get her house address or room number in school?
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by ebenezerdaniel(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry ooo
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Mrford(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by dionpholly(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nah Nigeria situation cause am anyway u wl stl thank God for ur spared life and I pray God wl caught them, every day for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Zex0020(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
It Is Well With U.May God Save And Protect Us.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by passionate88: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I hope they didn't actually do the thing with you ?

May God continue to guide and protect us o
you no read?

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Flashh: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Only you dey wan sauce finish like this.

Sorry sister.

6 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
What a horrible experience,try and resport this a police state and make as much broadcast as possible so people could be very careful and know what to. Do any time theys sensed danger in a bus

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by VocalWalls: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Very sad.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by arosunshine(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by sweetcocoa(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why is your face in the story? Like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Benblaq(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
e de press ur boobies '''e soft o'' #u wunt blame them' probably der r unda spell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.