Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Survive Public Buses In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Survive Public Buses In Lagos (479 Views)

Solidstar: "I Hawked Pure Water And Puff Puff To Survive" / Fear As Government Plans To Ban Danfo Buses In Lagos State / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive Public Buses In Lagos by Mcwrath02: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ten tips to live by from a self-proclaimed authority on moving around Lagos by bus. Trust me, I’ve been doing it for years.

1. Never sit right next to the driver.
Everything from sweat to musty face towels and loose change will touch you. Your head will be the bridge over which interactions between him and the conductor will take place. Your head will suffer. Sufferhead.

4. Window seat available? Take it
The closer you are to fresh air, the better for your humanity. Besides, it’s a vantage point from which purchases can be made in slow-moving traffic.
+ Window seats are also ideal spots for your watch to be snatched off your wrist. Keep your hands inside the bus.

5. Sweaty People.
People will wipe sweat off their bodies without any concern for those around them. Noses will be picked and boogers flicked indiscriminately. Fortify your mind and keep your mouth firmly shut.

7. Electronic Devices
This one is a no-brainer: Don’t display your phone or tablet. That’s like putting up an electronic billboard calling thieves to crash your life’s party. Leave the first in your pocket and the second in your bag (not some case). Ignore calls or use a hands-free.
+ If you have to make or receive a phone call, don’t discuss personal details such as your itinerary.

For The Rest Of This List, Click Here - http://farabaleweekly.com/2016/06/14/how-to-survive-public-buses-in-lagos-by-oreoluwa-fakorede/

Re: How To Survive Public Buses In Lagos by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
hate anything transport [bus, car e.t.c] i always feel like vomiting when am in any, no matter how close i am to the window lipsrsealed

Most especially when i perceive petrol
embarassed embarassed sad
Re: How To Survive Public Buses In Lagos by cruzita(f): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
if u sit close to the driver or conductor ,your life will be on hold till u get down.

dem sabi smell !!!!

(1) (Reply)

See How People Are Bombarding E-money With Help Requests On Social Media / On The Death Of Eunice Elisha: Should Public Preaching Be Banned In Nigeria? / Actress Chloe Grace Moretz Claps Back At Khloe Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.