Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor (891 Views)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by Orikinla(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wounded Survivors of Orlando Nightclub Shooting Speak Out 'I Begged God to Take My Soul From My Body'

Patience Carter lay bleeding on the floor of the bathroom at Pulse Nightclub, shot once in the leg. She could see underneath the bathroom stall.

She was in the midst of the June 12 mass shooting in Orlando that killed 50 people and injured dozens more.

"I could see piles of bodies laying over the toilet seat and slumped over," she recalled in a press conference on Tuesday. "There were handprints and blood. I looked the other way, and I could see blood everywhere. Some people were dead, and others were moaning in pain."

That's when the 20-year-old began to pray. "I made peace with God. I said, 'God, if this is how I have to go, please just take my soul from my body.' I just wanted to close my eyes and let God take me."

For hours, Carter and her friends were in the bathroom with the gunman. During that time, he called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Read more on https://www.yahoo.com/news/wounded-survivors-orlando-nightclub-shooting-003005887.html

Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by mira4u: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Terrible!!

Btw how is the person in that picture a 'she'?
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by smellingmenses: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
one gay missed
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
mira4u:
Terrible!!

Btw how is the person in that picture a 'she'?
Only God can deliver us from all our problems.
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by florencepoko2: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
This handsome man is gay
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
florencepoko2:
This handsome man is gay
Many homosexual men are handsome men.
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by Image123(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why make peace with God, I thought they said God doesn't have time to judge flimsy stuff like homosexuality? Where's Grace. This one beg to die, E no die. Na wa oh, this life.
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by JackBizzle: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Orikinla:
Many homosexual men are handsome men.

I heard that you are handsome

grin
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by lilmax(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
You made peace with God? you can be a christain and gay at the same time what happened to that statement? grin
Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by ecclezzia: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Orlando shooting: why Christians must not stay quiet

http:///news/christians-stay-quiet/

Re: I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
lol...made peace with god indeed.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale / Thieves Caught On Camera Stealing From Christ Embassy Church South Africa -Video / MMM: Did The Bible Really Predicted 14th Jan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.