Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours (95169 Views)

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by dogooder: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
bclint:
Hmmmm na wa ooo ntn wey we no go see 4 dis country waitin de woman won tellam now..
She go tell am say na Devil cause am nao.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by stevecantrell: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
cococandy:
Chai. cry
Chai is right..
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Simplicityike: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
HOW DE TAKE GET THE ORDER MAN DNA, NAIJA NAHWAAL OOH
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by habsydiamond(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Some women are very wicked. She dey kill this man psychologically. I dont think will be able to handle it for long if not counseled. May God help him through.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by habsydiamond(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Some women are very wicked. She dey kill this man psychologically. I dont think he will be able to handle it for long if not counseled. May God help him through.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
The husband is most likely impotent.

The wife is a shame to wifehood and let the law take its course (if any).
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2017
ayusco85:

Anyone knows what this guy is talking about?

Kanye west ft jamie foxx gold digger. 2nd verse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.