Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Public Evangelism Went Awry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Public Evangelism Went Awry (721 Views)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / The Church And Evangelism Today / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Evangelism Went Awry by vanhelsing(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
So, yesterday I rode the red line from Wilson to Howard in Chicago.. The car i rode in was near packed and quiet as usual, two stops along, these two men joined the ride on Argyle. Instinctively i knew they were Nigerians, before I could blink one blurted out the famous "Good afternoon my bothers and sisters".....

Subconsciously, I said to myself this isn't happening.

Then he continued, " I'm happy to be on this ride with you, I bring to you to today the message of life, the message of Jesus Christ ". Before he could form the next word, the white lady beside me cursed the hell out of them and the whole car followed suit.

The attempted Evangelism was cut short before it began, on the preachers' faces the amount of shock and embarrassment registered was hilarious.. They thought what passed in Lagos or where ever they came from passed all over the world.

They quickly got off on the next stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Evangelism Went Awry by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 16, 2016
They tried. Their hands are clean. undecided

1 Like

Re: Public Evangelism Went Awry by lepasharon(f): 3:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Muafrika2:
They tried. Their hands are clean. undecided

Clean from what?

1 Like

Re: Public Evangelism Went Awry by vanhelsing(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2016
lepasharon:

Clean from what?

Good question...
Re: Public Evangelism Went Awry by waice6571: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2016
vanhelsing:

Good question...
Off their blood of course!
Re: Public Evangelism Went Awry by Weah96: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Last weekend ALONE, over 40 people were shot in the south side of Chicago. Why not take the evangelism to the gang member community instead of bothering people who are on their way to work?

The white woman must have thought they were CRAZY. Blacks are killing themselves like flies on the south side, and then she sees two black idiots on a train making noise like undisciplined children.

1 Like

Re: Public Evangelism Went Awry by otemdomino: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
vanhelsing:
So, yesterday I rode the red line from Wilson to Howard in Chicago.. The car i rode in was near packed and quiet as usual, two stops along, these two men joined the ride on Argyle. Instinctively i knew they were Nigerians, before I could blink one blurted out the famous "Good afternoon my bothers and sisters".....

Subconsciously, I said to myself this isn't happening.

Then he continued, " I'm happy to be on this ride with you, I bring to you to today the message of life, the message of Jesus Christ ". Before he could form the next word, the white lady beside me cursed the hell out of them and the whole car followed suit.

The attempted Evangelism was cut short before it began, on the preachers' faces the amount of shock and embarrassment registered was hilarious.. They thought what passed in Lagos or where ever they came from passed all over the world.

They quickly got off on the next stop.

Vanhelsing, it's a matter of time. That nonsense will stop here in our country too, with this doctrine(DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS) which is revealing all the secrets behind their god and their religion.
Re: Public Evangelism Went Awry by realmindz: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
waice6571:

Off their blood of course!
some people ve lost it beyond control....Jst as u are my good brother.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/16 / . / It Is Time For A NEW Type Of Church, Which We Have NEVER Seen Before!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.