Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road (28930 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by hazyfm: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
What is this dude above saying When senators were removing projects in that region from the budget you all were blind then ba Moreover i was even expecting you guys to come up with your new national anthem "The project was initiated by GEJ" bunch of wailing Ekpas
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by kaylex1994(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
d israelite will nt like dis at all!up gmb

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Grundig: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is this the road that goes to/from Abuja? If yes, then about time! If not, please fashola, look into the roads leading to/from Abuja. They need urgent attention.
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by kaylex1994(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God...now going to school(Futminna) and returning home(ilorin) will not be tough again... the road is so...so..bad...the bus driver will spend 2hours navigating from objects and stones instead of about 30mins out of jebba [b][/b]
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by ohhi: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=harbdulrasaq88 post=46600349] Rehabilitation works and expansion has begun on Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba

Gej's legacy
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by damola311: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God o... Nigeria deadliest road, driving made easy to Niger n Abj
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by lukency(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin
NigerDeltan:
GEJ initiated the project
lolz
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Shakur86(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Well done Fashola e remain power. Oya wailers. I don prepare food.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by youngguru23(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
GEJ initiated it
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by lukency(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wailing maggots how market?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Kakamorufu(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Remain ib to ilorin road. We moving on

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by tbaba1234: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:
youngguru23:
GEJ initiated it

Which one did he complete

Obasanjo 'initiated' many roads too!!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by mayoor15(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
As a kwaran am just so happy...GOD BLESS Nigeria
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by EasyMind(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thats a Good one.... That road ehn!
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Realdeals(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sai Baba!
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by valslove8715(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ah thank God! finally, that road is so so so baaaad. I pray its completed.
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by kayfra: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Since when did initiation become execution and an achievement?

You ppl sef...

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by sparrowkid: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
shaddoww:
U cannot say that those who gave us 97% vote will enjoy the same thing in some areas with those that gave us 5% - PMB
this is d manifestation.
"Even if I have to do that, the constitution will not allow me. And I will be going against myself since I have said that I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody." - PMB.

In essence, everyone no matter the tribe, religion or region will get its own share from my government.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by PMBtill2023: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Baba is working, idiottsss r wailing!!!!!
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by muyiwadavid(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
ajalawole:

which funds being released? Work have start on this road since 3 to 4months ago. I stayed in ilorin old Jebba road. So bro don't confuse people here sir....
Y didn't d construction of d road started since

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Shaakay(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one.

Let's pray it won't be substandard.
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Tjango(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
PMB is working, wailers are wailing

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by inlandtaipan: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Until Onitsha/Enugu expressway is fixed (one of the busiest roads in Nigeria), I won't take APC serious.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by gateleo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
shaddoww:
U cannot say that those who gave us 97% vote will enjoy the same thing in some areas with those that gave us 5% - PMB
this is d manifestation.

No kill yourself ooo .....go hug 3567KVA transformer
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by kay29000(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
sparrowkid:

"Even if I have to do that, the constitution will not allow me. And I will be going against myself since I have said that I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody." - PMB.

In essence, everyone no matter the tribe, religion or region will get its own share from my government.

God bless you for this. I watched the video, and this is the full text of what he said in the interview.
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by dmill: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
i tank God 4 d road GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Awaye20(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
At last! That road bad no b small Cox I pass Tru d place during my NYSC period........ Kudos to Nigerian government
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by TheSociopath(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar. God is great. Oloruntobiloba. Nagode Allah. I can now travel with peace of mind and under 10 hours
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by IBello300(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sai Baba
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by sirconfidence1(m): 1:06am On Jun 16, 2016
busolakun:
Lagos/Abeokuta road is in a sorry state. Please, let the authority interven.
I know there will be provision for that road in next budget.
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by ogwumgbe: 2:08am On Jun 16, 2016
If wailers don't wail, the government will be stagnant, so thank God for the wailers, they are the engine room of this administration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.