Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Too Good To Be True. Acre Of Land At N 100k ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Too Good To Be True. Acre Of Land At N 100k ? (517 Views)

Royalty Park And Garden, Mararaba ,abuja Selling At N 1.5 M Per Plot / 9.5 Acres Of Land in Industrial Estate Ota N25m/acre / This Estate In Sangotedo Is An Offer That Sounds Too Good To Be True... But "Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Good To Be True. Acre Of Land At N 100k ? by Kessingtont: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dear All,
I was checking online for some land properties to buy.
I came across buying acre of Land for as low as N 100k in Iseyin.
Could this be true as I am afraid of falling into the hands of fraudsters.
Has anyone bought land at such amount in the area?
Please advice
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Too Good To Be True. Acre Of Land At N 100k ? by funstufz: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yeah, it could even be lesser than that or slightly higher, depending on the area...
Re: Too Good To Be True. Acre Of Land At N 100k ? by tushbobo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Give more details. Did you meet the seller online? Which area exactly is that.
Re: Too Good To Be True. Acre Of Land At N 100k ? by agarawu23(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am sure its for farming
Re: Too Good To Be True. Acre Of Land At N 100k ? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Kessingtont:
Dear All,
I was checking online for some land properties to buy.
I came across buying acre of Land for as low as N 100k in Iseyin.
Could this be true as I am afraid of falling into the hands of fraudsters.
Has anyone bought land at such amount in the area?
Please advice
Thanks

Quite possible but keep your purse string close to your chest and do the same due diligence as you would for Lekki land, else just dash the money to your favorite charity.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Uyo Akwa Ibom State 250k / 5 Tips To Pay Your House Rent With Ease / [hot Offer] Plot Of Land For Sale At Lakowe Golf Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.