Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? (663 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? by AjayiWrites2: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mods, Lalasticlala, kindly pardon me if I put this post in a wrong section, I don't know where best to place it... Apologies pls..

This is an IV from RCCG Tower of David in Yaba, but the theme seems disturbing, according to them, its Booze, Smokes and Boos with Tatoos, many things going on my mind as I am reading this... Can you connect with the message?

See the IV below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/can-you-relate-with-this-rccg-church.html

lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? by AjayiWrites2: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lord, have mercy...

lalasticlala, FP Pls...

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? by LaurelP(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
This must be a joke.
Re: Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? by AjayiWrites2: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
LaurelP:
This must be a joke.

Pictures dont lie na... Abi
Re: Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Watin do am
Re: Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sincerely, I dont get the message on the poster.

who are the booze smokes and boos with tattoos

post modified: From a different point of view, I think they are passing a message to the masses that the church is not only for the saints, that even the drunkard, drugs addict(booze smoke) and those who have decorated their body with drawing of different creatures are also welcome into the gathering of the brethren.

They are just creating a sense of belonging for those perceived to be sinner.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking – Tree Bears Fruit In The Shape Of A Woman [video] / 25 Important Bible Verses About Fake Friends / If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.