Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 (1652 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments / Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 by drmingler(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rapper and barrister Folarin Falana AKA Falz the bahd guy seems to be making it big this year both in the movie and music industry after making top hits back to back and also breaking a record in the entertainment industry no one has ever made .
Naijahints.com bring to you the breakdown of Falz most remarkable year so far in the Music Industry.
Soldier (the mini movie): With this alone Falz has broken the best record in 2016 with a mini movie , making him the only male (artist) in Nigeria to do so. With everyone calling this video the best of the year , there’s no doubt the video shot by Clarence Peters is surely the best video of the year .

– A.M.V.C.A (Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards)magic: Winning this alone Crowned Falz the king of the industry in 2016 , for a Musician to win a movies award in Nigeria Falz is king already!

– Falz and simi’s chemistry: With all that has been happening and the rumors that have gone round about these two, Dating eachother we have not really sat down and realised that the more this two meet they make more hits. From Jamb question gave them more recognition in the industry , followed by soldier which made them best at what they do, it is evident that they have a good chemistry rumors also have it that they are working on a joint album together. To crown it all up Falz was recently nominated For The BET Under the best new act categories.http://www.naijahints.com/2016/06/15/things-know-falz-best-2016/

Re: Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
And yet I no nothing about him.
Re: Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Then you not current a bit!
Re: Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 by eyinjuege: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good man
Re: Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 by omonighoblessing(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Am sooo loving this man's accent....... he just kills it every time.
Re: Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 by omonighoblessing(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Am sooo loving this man's accent....... he just kills it every time.
Re: Things You Should Know About Falz And Why He Is The Best In 2016 by Starlet50(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Vickyydera:
Well,He's my boi and u can get to knw him thru ME

(1) (Reply)

Singer Anastacia Shares Nude Selfie Three Years After Undergoing Double Mastecto / At 37, Genevieve Nnaji Still Looks Ageless With No Makeup / I Never Dated Anybody In Nigeria - Uche Jombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.