Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pile And Its Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile And Its Remedy (595 Views)

Remedy Needed For This Serious Skin Condition / All You Need To Know About Arthritis And Its Remedy / What You Need To Know About Low Sperm Count And Its Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pile And Its Remedy by fynex(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
PILES (HHaemorrhoidsaemorrhoids) are swellings that can occur inside and around the back passage (anus) and the anal canal.

The anal canal is the last part of the large intestine and is about 4 cm long. At the lower end of the anal canal is the opening to the outside (usually referred to as the anus), through which faeces pass. At the upper end, the anal canal connects with the rectum (also part of the large intestine).

There is a network of small veins (blood vessels) within the lining of the anal canal. These veins sometimes become wider and engorged with more blood than usual. The engorged veins and the overlying tissue may then form into one or more small swellings called piles.

What are the different types of piles (haemorrhoids)?

Internal piles (haemorrhoids) are those that form above a point 2-3 cm inside the back passage (anus) in the upper part of the anal canal. Internal piles are usually painless because the upper anal canal has no pain nerve fibres. External piles are those that form below that point, in the lower part of the anal canal. External piles may be painful because the lower part of the anal canal has lots of pain nerve fibres.

Symptoms can vary. Sometimes no symptoms may be present and a person may not realise that they have piles (haemorrhoids).

The most common symptom experienced is bleeding after going to the toilet to pass stools (faeces). The blood is usually bright red and may be noticed on the toilet tissue, in the toilet pan or coating the stools.

A haemorrhoid can hang down (prolapse) and can be felt outside the anus. Often, it can be pushed back up after you have been to the toilet. However, more severe piles remain permanently prolapsed and cannot be pushed back up inside.

Small internal piles are usually painless. Larger piles may cause a mucous discharge, some pain, irritation, and itch. The discharge may irritate the skin around the back passage (anus). You may have a sense of fullness in the anus, or a feeling of not fully emptying your back passage when you go to the toilet.

A possible complication of piles that hang down is that they can 'strangulate' (the blood supply to the haemorrhoid can be cut off). This can be intensely painful. Another possible complication is a blood clot (thrombosis) which can form within the haemorrhoid. This is uncommon, but again causes intense pain if it occurs. The pain usually peaks after 48-72 hours, and then gradually goes away over 7-10 days.

CURE If you are a victim of this ailment then i have the product for you; its called RUZU HERBAL BITTERS it is 100%natural no addictives and no alcohol. it does 3major things in the body.....it detoxifies the kidney/cleanses the blood,it cures all bacterial illnesses and it reduces blood sugar. to get this product you can send a mail to erere250@gmail.com or call/whatsapp@08081931749
Re: Pile And Its Remedy by fynex(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even that too?

We have always shared how RUZU has changed people’s lives when taken orally, either as capsule or the liquid. But someone else shared a testimony about how else it works! Read this…...

"I decided to try Ruzu externally. I had a lump on my back for years, though painless but was very annoying. To my greatest surprise the lump has dried up. Again, i had a repeated bout of boils on my underside (if u know what I mean) which was driving me crazy. I was greatly relieved after a day by just rubbing ruzu. It is truly amazing.
(Shared by Mrs Beatrice, Kaduna)

Can you see what I see? Do you see a product which every home can’t do without? Some people say they don’t need RUZU, yet they have health conditions that they’ve gotten used to. You need RUZU, and all your loved & unloved ones need it too!

Buzz me to get yours

Email: erere250@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08081931749

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Excess Weight And Look Smart / Drinking Iced Cold Water is not good for your body. Must read!!! / Must Read: Possible Dangers Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.