Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) (906 Views)

Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) / Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) by popesam1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Double Blessing for Peter Okoye. Remember earlier we brings you a report where he was unveiled as the ambassador for Olympic milk, now he has been unveiled as the New face of KIA Motors.
He confirmed this report via his instagram page where he captioned. My dear fans and friends I am happy to inform you all that I am the new face of KIA. @Kia__Nigeria.
MrP now KIA'S ambassador in #Nigeria. Pls help welcome me now to the KIA Family. I give all thanks to God for blessing me much more than I deserve! And may the Good Lord bless my Family, friends and fans for me as well @Kiamotorsnigeria #Kiaambassador #Stylemeetattitude.

Congratulation once again to MrP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGroe1yysLM/

Re: Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) by popesam1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
I wish him success in all his endeavours.
Re: Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) by mikigen(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
In as much as I love both peter and Paul, I commend peter's business oriented attitude.. Paul should take a clue from his bro and focus more on getting this endorsements coz no matter how many artistes he signed he still needs this endorsements to become a boss in the industry...so far nothing much is coming from his artistes in the long run its all about the money! Congrats to peter! You sabi!
Re: Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) by pembisco(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
wow. congrats Peter.
Re: Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) by Adie1993(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mr P na ur tym. congrat

(1) (Reply)

I Proposed To Ijeoma At My Uncle's Funeral - Kalu Ikeagwu Tells His Love Story / 'i'm Slapping Myself Now For Missing My Fav People's Wedding Anniversary' Annie / PHOTOS: Celebrities Turn Up As BET Africa Celebrates Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.