Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Advertise Your Business And Services On Mtn's Credit Balance - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advertise Your Business And Services On Mtn's Credit Balance (1718 Views)

Dj Services On Promo Price. / Do You Need Consultancy Services On A Farm Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business And Services On Mtn's Credit Balance by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
You can now reach out to targeted audience in specific locations and be very sure that your business,services or information will be on the minds of mobile phone users.
For church programme awareness, political campaigns, school promo, event launch, new product launch etc.

On MTN's Network, the following platform are considered; "Call me back message", Check Credit Message", "Load Credit message".
When you place an advert on any of this platform, your short message will show on a users phone screen that loads credit, check credit or receives a call me back message on MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat network depending on the one you subscribed to

10,000 mobile phone users/day for N50,000 + 10% agency fee.
Call 08068367417

Benefits
Targeted Ads - The biggest advantage of mobile advertising is the fact that it can be much more targeted to existing and potential customers along the lines of Age, Gender, Location, Spend, Device type, Operating system and much more resulting to better Return on Investment.
Effectiveness – Due to the nature of the service, you are sure that the actual target market\audience\group are being addressed
Easy to Track – This service as most digital platforms is can be tracked and measurable; reports are developed which can show the trends and dynamics of consumers.
Budget Friendly - Mobile Advertising campaigns are budget friendly when compared with the value it delivers.
Reach & Penetration- High increase in the use of mobile devices (phones and tablets) daily.

Re: Advertise Your Business And Services On Mtn's Credit Balance by Mboi: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2016
This sounds interesting and I will like to know more about it. I find it difficult to believe that telecom companies will allow people to advertise under the 'check credit messages' of their customers or "call me back messages". A lot of customers frown at seeing messages that are not related to their network provider on their phones no matter how the message comes and network providers are aware of that.

Also how do you confirm that a business is genuine before advertising the business under the networks plartform directly because if for example MTN advertises someone's business under their "check credit message" or "call me back messages" and that business happen to be fraud, people will feel that MTN is also a partner in that crime of defrauding people and I know they will be very careful to avoid such situations.

If this form of advert is confirmed real, I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Gramophone, Bed Cups, Coca Cola Bottles N Other Antique E.t.c / Decorate Your Wedding Venue For As Low As 40k / Earn $500 As Sign Up Bonus Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.