Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,694 members, 7,862,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center (11321 Views)

The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center by ephi123(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Who destroyed the windows and other items? Why can't people learn to maintain their surroundings, must we wait for government for simple basic things?
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Princepoint:
pls where is the location of the place
because ikorodu has the best vocational center D 1 know @ikorodu is @ aga wapa
Located @aga ikorodu
Ebute I think, adjacent F1 bar. I remember going there when I was in primary school with my Home Economics teacher and classmates to bake
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center by cutekhalifa(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Choi that toilet remind our primary school days.... poverty is a disease,

Even If you bribe me with 50k I no fit enter that toilet go urinate :-/
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center by tinexybridals(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
[You mean everybody in ikorodu are rapist ,murderers,cultist etc .

I tell you. That place should be ceded to Borno State. It's the headquarters for rape,n murder, cultism, bunkering, rituals and all social ills[/quote]
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center by princealexndre(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Folafikemi:
Ikorodu always known for bad records. No wonder dey have heaps of vandals and street urchins living in it.
if you stay in ikorodu,there is no where else you cannot live
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center by MOG247(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Princepoint:
pls where is the location of the place
because ikorodu has the best vocational center D 1 know @ikorodu is @ aga wapa
Located @aga ikorodu
@Princepoint, which country or state are you resided ?
Because every local government has its own Vocational centre.....and the one they refered to here is @ikorodu west LCDA. The Centre is @EBUTE in front of F1 After General Hospital /Ikorodu Library.
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu Vocational Center by akigbemaru: 1:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Ikorodu vocational

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Prays At Eid-el-kabir (video) / Amosun Plays Golf At 2017 Governor's Cup Tournament / ‘Petrol Queues, Power Failure Will Persist Without Adequate Pricing’ - Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.