Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k (3218 Views)

Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Learn The Hidden Secret Of Organic Cream Making And Pro-making / Organic(#2000) And Pro-mixing Skincare (#2000)Training E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2016
Content: organics
Introduction
Creams and lotions
Soaps and body wash
Body butters
Face and body scrubs
Lightening oil blend
Lip balm
Pink lip balm and scrub
Night creams
Oils and exfoliants
Cleansers and toner
Lightening additives to soaps and lotions
Preservatives

PRO-MIXING
Stretch mark kit (scrub, oil,cream)
Half cast kit (oil, lotion)
Whitening kit (black soap, lotion)
Moroccan whitening kit (soap,lotion,oil)
Egyptian whitening kit(soap,lotion,oil)
Face kit (cream,pimple eraser)
Women of colour(blacksoap,hot chocolate cream)
Knuckles kit(cleanser,oil,cream)
Liquid black soap
Salicylic acid peel
Glycolic acid serum
AHA toner
List of some whitening and lightening additives
Notes and free recipes and lot more this is an opportunity to be ur own boss
To get the E book Contact on 08035568090 whatsapp: 09053072196
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 1:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Hurry while offer last the first ten people get to pay 1500. As u practice and apply the principles in d Ebook training u shall become ur own boss.
Whatapp: 09053072196

Content: organics
Introduction
Creams and lotions
Soaps and body wash
Body butters
Face and body scrubs
Lightening oil blend
Lip balm
Pink lip balm and scrub
Night creams
Oils and exfoliants
Cleansers and toner
Lightening additives to soaps and lotions
Preservatives

PRO-MIXING
Stretch mark kit (scrub, oil,cream)
Half cast kit (oil, lotion)
Whitening kit (black soap, lotion)
Moroccan whitening kit (soap,lotion,oil)
Egyptian whitening kit(soap,lotion,oil)
Face kit (cream,pimple eraser)
Women of colour(blacksoap,hot chocolate cream)
Knuckles kit(cleanser,oil,cream)
Liquid black soap
Salicylic acid peel
Glycolic acid serum
AHA toner
List of some whitening and lightening additives
Notes and free recipes and lot more this is an opportunity to be ur own boss
To get the E book Contact on 08035568090 whatsapp: 09053072196
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by Vickyriana(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Cool where are u guys at
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lagos
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by CnCstore: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Madam!
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by CnCstore: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ode!!!get karma right before you use it,i didn't come to derail your thread.but you came here to derail mine.u didn't compose the outline yourself, we got the book from the same source,so why are you pained that I put up the same thing.

Mine is even good cos I have done the practical and I know it's worth.u're the one that is selling what u're not sure of.
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
CnCstore:
Ode!!!get karma right before you use it,i didn't come to derail your thread.but you came here to derail mine.u didn't compose the outline yourself, we got the book from the same source,so why are you pained that I put up the same thing.

Mine is even good cos I have done the practical and I know it's worth.u're the one that is selling what u're not sure of.
I ll won't stoop to ur level and call u names. Goodbye
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by CnCstore: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Done!
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2016
The struggle is real grin!
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Available
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Skin care Ebook available
Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Our new ebook selling fact grab ur copy. 49 topic and bonus

Re: Organics And Pro-mixing Skincare Training E-book For Just 2k by phunkiebetty: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Available

(1) (Reply)

Mr Universe To Storm Nigeria / Photo: Victoria's Secret Unveils N400 Million ($2 Million) Bra. / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.