Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja (710 Views)

Uriel Oputa Becomes Unaku Upenda Fashion Ambassador, A Chinese Clothing Company / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by rapcy(m): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Two days ago, a young man who goes by the name Aminu G Idris claimed that a Chinese Supermarket in Abuja denied Nigerians entry. Today Mohammad Jamu took it upon himself to investigate the case. Here is what he has to say with photos:

"Today I became a journalist!! how I saw the news trending about a certain Chinese Shop at Gwarinpa that refuses Nigerians access posted by Aminu G Idris and copied by Aishat Aishat Alubankudi immediately an investigative spirit took over me,
as I approach Gwarinpa I was filled with excitement of seeing a shop in Nigeria that denies Nigerians entry, at the gate I saw a writing that clearly took me aback and instantly quenched my anger, it was an advice to costumers from the shop owners after being attacked by armed robbers a couple of days ago and they were merely taking precautions so they advise only an individual at a time not group of persons out of fear and tremor of what they experienced in the past, poor them being foreigners in another mans land. They were friendly on entering the shop and to my surprise other Nigerians were trickling to see for themselves too. My advise to those celebrating the story please verify contents before posting to the social media your action alone can destroy someone's Business in Islam we call it (Shaidar Zuhr ) Bearing false witness and Allah has prescribed severe punishment for those who thrive in it"

http://dizboy..com.ng/2016/06/man-investigates-claim-made-about.html

Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by IamOpemipo(m): 1:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Bloggers see una life angry
Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by VocalWalls: 2:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Swiftly putting up that notice? Feels like damage control.
Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by whirlwind7(m): 2:58am On Jun 16, 2016
What if....

What if this notice was placed there recently, aftermath of the buzz generated online over the allegation that locals were not allowed in?

What if locals have always been welcomed there, but the security guard said otherwise, because he'd been tongue lashed over the robbery incident, and wasn't in the mood to be civil with the guy who asked? many what ifs, but this two will do for now.

There are always different sides to a story.

Blogs and social media have become outlets for unverified, and even outright malicious information. We got lots of people who haven't had a half decent education feeding crap to the public who eagerly lap it up.
Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by nerilove(m): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Nawa 4 Aminu. Didn't he see the notice there? Pls always verify news b4 posting on social media. If they don't want Nigerians, who will then buy their products?
Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by amtaken(f): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2016
That Super Market was shut from Nigerians after Nigerian Armed Robbers attacked it, shut some of the Chinese nationals there and took away their N2.5M. Those Chinese affected were rushed to China for medical attentions.

After the discrimination exposure online, the sales girls started saying to people that they allow Nigerians in but not more than one at once. Now they have changed the policy entirely.

The truth is that the management is playing politics. They know what the consequences would have been for them to shut the doors against Nigeria.

Have you ever wondered why the date of their supposed resumption coincided with the time the news went viral?
Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by Smellymouth: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Smh
Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Bastardisation of the online media, and Nigerians just take it hook and sinker on anything they read here. Bunch of lazy people.
Re: Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2016
grin see notice now.........."we welcome everybody".........Yimu!!!!!!
Damage control gone bad........brainless racists!!!

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jim Iyke Has Been Verified On Facebook! (pictured) / Burna Boy's Alleged Pregnant Baby Mama With Flat Tummy / Photos: Yemi Alade At BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.