Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened (40779 Views)

10 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Dated And Slept With / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2016
smellingmenses:
Genevieve is a very rude and uncultured person she is most often drunk than sober....in doubt? Trace her modeling career
... These are the exactly. Opposite character/attitude I know about her.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by izzou(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
I just dont know why i am finding it hard to believe this story..
I just dont know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Dallazday(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
smellingmenses:
Genevieve is a very rude and uncultured person she is most often drunk than sober....in doubt? Trace her modeling car r
hmm, calm down, why your blood dey hot like this?, this one is hating o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by izzou(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
I just dont know why i am finding it hard to believe this story..
I just dont know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by duality(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
But some people were all out in defense, claiming they know the guy and it's a lie.

Well...

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by SailorXY: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Lie Mohammed's everywhere
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
Genevieve has never seen this guy, he has never bought anything from any shop that this boy works. And never owed anything and has never paid this boy anything.

This is just a clever case of social media lightening rod who is dying for attention. He chooses to use the name Geny not Genevieve Nnaji cos he wants deniability. Clever in a wrong way.

You no see Genevieve tweets above bah See what ogogoro has done to your brain undecided shame

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by TheSunSon: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
Genevieve has never seen this guy, he has never bought anything from any shop that this boy works. And never owed anything and has never paid this boy anything.

This is just a clever case of social media lightening rod who is dying for attention. He chooses to use the name Geny not Genevieve Nnaji cos he wants deniability. Clever in a wrong way.

What is this one saying?

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
No be by force to go dubai

No be by force to wear 98k gown..

See me oo..I no get 10k dress for my wardrobe...I dey wear my 3/4k dress! And I still fine embarassed

We give up!

I will marry u if you can buy me jeans and sneakers embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ZUBY77(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2016
If given a chance, you will marry your grand mother?
Because you see her on Tv?
these kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by tansho(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2016
She was really rude. Who she epp sef?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by emmysam2: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Quite Interesting how the social media has become an effective platform for settling scores.

Good or Bad??

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by 989900: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Stup!d boy . . . I blame the actress though, she shouldn't be having anything to do with riff-raffs like this in the first place.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Rilwayne001: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:
She don pay at last.onigbese grin

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by tonykel1(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
This is not right at all. If she was not to be a celebrity, I am sure the boy wouldn't have posted this on a social media simply because he wants to denigrate Genevieve 's personality'. That boy needs to grow more since he is still growing. On how to grow-up, contact me through tonykelo@yahoo.com for detailed lecture. Leave Genevieve alone.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by davibid: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
I really felt so bad for her, being bullied by media just because of 18k, hush! That was really bad for her image though cry

O! Poor Genny cry

But asking for his credit wasn't enough reason to call him pig... embarassed

Genny that wasn't necessary...

Still love you sha sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by seangy4konji: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
So Jenny is calling the boy a pig now. You are the pig and monkey. Dirty girl.

You can see the boy is not at fault. Why did she not pay the moneyThat's some big girls salary for a month as a bartender.

You are stupid for calling the boy a pig. Sorry girl.

I hate people who instead of sorry still feel pompous. Onigbese.

Who she epp?u no epp d boy,you buy cloth u no pay finish u still deh call pig

Oloriburuku.

20 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by d33types: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
ameezy:
18k nai dey d nigga para Mtcheww
black man and reading...

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Calbarian(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
It's posts like this that make me have to reiterate that NL needs an "unlike" button.
Emeka71:
She didn't have the money at the onset and maybe too many things on her mind but after the boy hala to try obtain the balance (which is the usual thing ) she paid and reacted (which is normal thing ).

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by obisdavinc(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
u should have waited for her to visit ur shop again since u have things she likes in ur shop. u would have gotten ur balance and have her as ur customer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by busky101(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
No be by force to go dubai

No be by force to wear 98k gown..

See me oo..I no get 10k dress for my wardrobe...I dey wear my 3/4k dress! And I still fine embarassed

We give up!
so u mean d one on ur dp is 3k/4k were did u buy it biko

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2016
ccffwx:
The way this young man is posting on social media about this woman makes it look as if he wants to run her down. He is even seeking for sympathy.

How reasonable of you to say!

Someone was threatened with a Sack, tried waiving down her debtor but got nothing.

Used the only tool he had to get the attention and prompt action of the person that was putting his source of livelihood on the line and you come her and say this!

I hope I never meet people like you!

18 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by photoshoot(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
She had to address him as a PIG? Really?! She's is m.ad

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by meltiplexer: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:

if what you said is true,so why did she called him a pig. Naijabet may say so

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by pinkycute(f): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Attention seeker.. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
obisdavinc:
u should have waited for her to visit ur shop again since u have things she likes in ur shop. u would have gotten ur balance and have her as ur customer.

You talking as if the guy owns the shop!

Stopit angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by iswallker(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Janevive was wrong on this. She shoukd have just sent the cash and tweeted about how it was an oversight that she regrets.....

Rather than calling the poor boy a pig and returning the gown....it's already second hand in any case... grin

These celebs should hire people to handle their PR....

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
The boy is obviously lying
1. Most celebrities don't go around Nigerian stores shopping anyhow especially those in Geny's class
2. When they do shop, they shop in stores they most time know the owners personally and can vouch for the genuineness of the products.
3. If geny walks into the store, its only normally that the store owner if around attends to her, cause the store owner would want to make huge sales and also like to use her referral
4. The boy can't WITHOUT the permission of his Oga give someone a product without paying fully.
5. Geny know's her class she freakenly owns an estate in Apo Abj 97k is beans
6. How possible is it that she has only 80k on her without her ATM cards and she decides to go shopping?
7. Then she returned the cloth and still paid the 18k , pulse wanted to interview you? Nigga why you lying naah? Why? And she came in person to do all these. Yeye dey smell o

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
989900:
Stup!d boy . . . I blame the actress though, she shouldn't be having anything to do with riff-raffs like this in the first place.

Stupid boy?

I like it when people see themselves all high and mighty.

Sure the guy was stupid! Stupid to have let her take the cloth without alerting security! or his Boss! Yeah very stupid! tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by cr7lomo: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
tonykel1:
This is not right at all. If she was not to be a celebrity, I am sure the boy wouldn't have posted this on a social media simply because he wants to denigrate Genevieve 's personality'. That boy needs to grow more since he is still growing. On how to grow-up, contact me through tonykelo@yahoo.com for detailed lecture. Leave Genevieve alone.

How Stu.pid can u sound...dint u read where he said his boss threatened to sack him if he didn't get the 18k in this harsh economy...he os just a boutique attendant...some of u insulting this guy need a brain recheck ...she knows she's a celeb and yet she decided to bring this disgrace upon herself...those saying if they had pos , dint u read whr he said she dint come with her atm cards... Pls u guys should commend this boy, he over did the right thing sef... Guy kudos to u joor...at least you saved ur job that I know that woman will not give you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by SleekAboki: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
The shop should auction the returned dress from Genny. It would fetch good money when offered to genny sworn enemies or crazy fans.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by shurch(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2016
989900:

If the poor boy be your brother, would he still be a riff raff?
2. If you be celeb, shey na everytime you go shop for abroad?
3. The call the boy stupid, now tell me wetin u be?
Have a swell time.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Teni's Makeup Session With Her Mother (photos) / Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.