Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... (1355 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: "Why Buhari Abandoned You" - Femi Fani-Kayode To Ortom / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / "We Are Sorry Igbos, Nigeria Cannot Survive Without You" -Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by DLondonboiy: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2016
What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery, would you believe me?

If a man like FEMI FALANA can wake up one morning and decide to defend Forgery then I don't have any other thing to say....you Nigerians are finished completely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by paschu: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Super Shameful Indeed. angry

1 Like

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Femi Falan is doing his job as a lawyer. This is the same man that has defended dismissed soldiers and the wife of ex-Governor Chime of Enugu State.

OP, would you say Kanu Agabi, Joe Daudu and other lawyers of Saraki on his CCT trial are defending corruption, that Saraki is being accused of? Would you say the lawyers of Nnamdi Kanu are defending treason?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by waternogetenemy: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Femi Falana is from a very fraudulent part of Nigeria. Fraud is their trade.

7 Likes

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by JoSaintiago: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Defending ko or offending ni,he is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by Alphaoscar: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Femi Falana is from a very fraudulent part of Nigeria. Fraud is their trade.

Stfu !!!

Femi Falana is doing his job as a lawyer or did you think lawyers do? defending holy spirit ?

You guys should get a job abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by paulsowande(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seems i dont need to say anything again as it has been clearly stated above but op what do you think lawyers do ? Just asking?

1 Like

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by Amitex(m): 1:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Femi Falana is a defender of fraud forgery. People like that should be booed in the street. Ever since Falana sold his soul to Tinubu, he lost his integrity. Shame on Falana and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by Okanokan(m): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Femi Falana dissapointed a lot of us who believe in his positive activism. Its a pity!

2 Likes

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by Donclaracuzo: 5:57am On Jun 17, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Femi Falan is doing his job as a lawyer. This is the same man that has defended dismissed soldiers and the wife of ex-Governor Chime of Enugu State.

OP, would you say Kanu Agabi, Joe Daudu and other lawyers of Saraki on his CCT trial are defending corruption, that Saraki is being accused of? Would you say the lawyers of Nnamdi Kanu are defending treason?

Oga, are u reasoning through your anusbombom? How does forgery relate with Nnamdi Kanu, a freedom fighter and a prisoner of conscience or your so called corruption case against saraki? In other words, plenty SANs is equals to no certificate in that matter!

1 Like

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

Oga, are u reasoning through your anusbombom? How does forgery relate with Nnamdi Kanu, a freedom fighter and a prisoner of conscience or your so called corruption case against saraki? In other words, plenty SANs is equals to no certificate in that matter!
Do you know how to read at all? I never said Saraki is a thief neither did I say Kanu comitted treason. I only ASKED if they did. Whenever you read, take note of punctuation marks.

1 Like

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by MasterofNL: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know how to read at all? I never said Saraki is a thief neither did I say Kanu comitted treason. I only ASKED if they did. Whenever you read, take note of punctuation marks.

The truth is that Buhari does not have a WASC certificate.

We all know this. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What if i told you Femi Falana is defending forgery... by vickylincon(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Seems anybody that supports the government is doing a wrong thing while anyone that oppose them irrespective of how guilty he is.. Is a good man. No more objective reasoning as an educated fellow again. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Imo As Thugs Stop Evacuation Of Refuse / Prince Joe Okojie makes progress AGAIN in Edo State / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.