Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,624 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

No Matter How Inexperience You Are, You'll Make It In Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Matter How Inexperience You Are, You'll Make It In Business. (494 Views)

Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / How To Outshine Your Competitors And Make It Big In Business / How Did You Make It In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Inexperience You Are, You'll Make It In Business. by fxid10(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2016
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE IF YOU ARE READY TO PAY THE EASY PRICE
Just for a few minutes, I will like you to imagine yourself enjoying the good things of life, those things money can buy. Picture yourself driving an exotic sport utility van, from your well-furnished and colorful office, where you do your business, to your breathtaking house in a wonderful environment. Picture that you can easily get your wife a new car; you can get your kids any present without having to think about where the money will come from. Picture yourself saying “yes, I have arrived. Am now financially successful”.
You see, this picture we’ve created, is what we are all praying to get. We all love and need the good things of life. But see what I have discovered; not all of us are ready to do what needs to be done to attract and enjoy these good things of life. What do I mean by that? You see, to get something, there is always a price to pay. The experience am about to share with you, will make you understand, 100%.
It is the experience of Emmanuel Ijeh. He was not as intelligent and as smart as you are right now, but he became financially successful, because he followed the track of success. He used to work as a laborer in building construction site, even up till 2010. At a point, construction jobs were no longer coming, so he decided to meet with one of his church member who is into apple selling business. And from this man, Emmanuel got all of his questions answered. So he started apple business too in his own area. He started with 5 cartons of apple, selling to end users. After some weeks, he increased the number of cartons to 10 –that is the track of success that I mentioned earlier. Knowing what to do, how to do it and doing it exactly so.
Am sure you will be surprise to here that the number of cartons kept increasing from 5 to 10 to 25 and to 200 in less than 5months. Yes because, Emmanuel understood the business 100%. So one day, he had a big problem. The vehicle that was conveying his 200 cartons of apple had an accident. 90% of the apple was damaged. What was his reaction to that? Did he stop the business? Listen to Emmanuel “I did not stop, I continued even though I had no money to buy up to 200 cartons. I started again with 50 cartons and continue to grow”.
You see, at this point, Emmanuel was a pro in this business. In the month of March 2015, he started importing apple in containers into Nigeria. From a laborer, working in building construction site, to an importer of apple. He is today, enjoying the good things of life. His building is one of the best. He has 2 wonderful sport utility vans and a beautiful family at the age of 37.
From this experience, were you able to take note of the price Emmanuel had to pay to attract and enjoy the good things of life?
Let’s look at them together next time we meet. Thought provoking story you will say, but the question is, is there any practical lessons you have been able to draw? like i said, we shall do that together. In case you've been thinking of what business to start with little or no capital, check out my signature. You will find what you can do, how to do it, and how to attract customers and keep them. You will find practical experiences like the one above. See you next time please.

(1) (Reply)

Loan @www.skyleloan.com. How Real It Is.. / 40 Best Quotes To Help Boost Your Business / Quality makeup products distributorship opportunity + Models wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.