Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How I Entered One Chance In Ph - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Entered One Chance In Ph (1457 Views)

How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Entered One Chance In Ph by Tiwanna(f): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2016
I just finished my exams so i went to marine base to drop of food stuffs i bought for my aunt b4 heading home. So I stood at marine base round about In port Harcourt waiting for a taxi. So one with silver color came and was pointing towards the direction I was going garrison. So I entered the cab a fair man was at the back and a black man was at the front alongside the driver who was black also. The fair man or boy was pressing a phone with a kid on the screen I could see it from the side glass where I was seated then he called someone who was supposed to be his gf and she said she doesn't know him, he continued pressing the phone. So they drove a bit to where epenal company is opp nddc uncompleted building and the dude in the front said he wanted to drop meanwhile as he dropped the driver started winding up the windows I didn't notice BC I was looking at the man as he was looking around and searching his pocket to bring out money. Since he saw no one was coming he then came to the window of the back seat meanwhile the fair guy seated with me in the back has collected my laptop bag from my hand while the black one was threatening me with a gun that if I shout they will kill me that I should move over to the side, then I did. He entered the cab so I was at their middle and the fair guy brought out my phone Samsung A8 phone I suffered to buy, my laptop and my ATM. Then I begged them to allow me alight from the cab they refused they turned the car and was driving towards aggrey road they requested for my atm pin I gave them a wrong pin. But they then diverted at hospital road and started heading towards uba bank at station bstop when we got there they requested for the pin again I now gave them the right one BC they threatened to kill me if I gave them the wrong pin. So they withdrew all my money and drove me to Bernard car in front of one okrika lounge like that. I tried to take note of their faces but they slapped the shit out of me they dropped me asked me not to look back and drove off. I started cryin I then saw an old man seated in front of the okrika lounge I begged him for his phone to make call he refused said he doesn't have a phone. I went inside the lounge to see if I could get help I saw another man changing his white and putting on normal shirt he lent me his phone but the number I called no one picked I asked the man if he could drop me off at garrison he said no that he can't. Then a lady came out from same place and asked me what the problem was I explained with tears pouring down my eyes. She then went in and came out and told me their boss wants to see me. I followed her she asked me to wait at the door I did then some men came out to console me that I should thank God it was a kidnap or anything or that they didn't rape me that I shouldnt worry that they will help me then they asked me to come in as I went in, the boss asked me what happened I narrated the whole thing they asked me to go outside again I did, then they called me back and said they the brethren of the free mason are giving me this 4k for my transport back home( my eyes opened free mason ke Jesus!) I started firing prayer within me o they asked me if I have heard of it I said no I dont even know what it means. They said they will call me again. The whole thing was terrible yesterday. The robbers picked me around 9:30 pm but I got home around after 1am in the night. I still thank God for the gift of life but am still in shock and afraid to go out. It is well. Port Harcourt is not safe at night one chance everywhere.
Re: How I Entered One Chance In Ph by Blesstommy(f): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2016
My dear take heart. That's Port Harcourt for you. Always pray before going out. Meditate Psalm 121. It helps
Re: How I Entered One Chance In Ph by Ikedonn(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
It's well
Re: How I Entered One Chance In Ph by geraldmartins(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2016
following
Re: How I Entered One Chance In Ph by Tiwanna(f): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Blesstommy:
My dear take heart. That's Port Harcourt for you. Always pray before going out. Meditate Psalm 121. It helps

My dear thank you. I will
Re: How I Entered One Chance In Ph by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tiwanna:

My dear thank you. I will
OMG! I sympathize with you sweetie,i just saw this. How you dey
Re: How I Entered One Chance In Ph by AccidentalGenius: 2:32am On Aug 29, 2016
In all this you've written, i've not seen you thanking the Free masons. Who knows where you'd be by now if they hadn't helped you? If feel you're a bit ungrateful. But meh.... What do i know.

1 Like

Re: How I Entered One Chance In Ph by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
In all this you've written, i've not seen you thanking the Free masons. Who knows where you'd be by now if they hadn't helped you? If feel you're a bit ungrateful. But meh.... What do i know.
You know Nigerians. Free Masons be like Ogboni for dia ear. But she collect the money o.

(1) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Leader Confess We Dont Drink Blood But Violent If Provoke / 10 Human Skulls Found In Dreaded Militant & Cultist, Don Wanny's Mansion (photo) / Secret Documents Reveal Sex Abuse Scandal In Jehovah’s Witnesses Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.