Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Turn Your Phone Into A Mirror, With Lighting Control, Zoom And Much More! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Your Phone Into A Mirror, With Lighting Control, Zoom And Much More! (487 Views)

FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / See What Nigeria Turn My Phone Into [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone Into A Mirror, With Lighting Control, Zoom And Much More! by Joel3(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Do you need a mirror to check your face to apply makeup or check your appearance? and you don't have a mirror with you? Now with Mirror app in your phone, you won't need to worry anymore!

go to play store and download app called "mirror" its about 2mb sized.

note the clarity of the mirror depends solely on your rear facing camera. although it has some adjustment and toning options.

Turn your phone into the mirror, with lighting control, zoom and much more!

Re: Turn Your Phone Into A Mirror, With Lighting Control, Zoom And Much More! by osenbarak: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
cool this is nice

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Lost Voice Recorded Files? / I Phone 6 For Sale / Modify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.