Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic (36098 Views)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by nkemdi89(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Both the blogger and soldier are not serious, the shell of the expended round touched his ear, probably as he was firing or that of someone closer to him, "notice me soldier". That thing is just a little scar, bullet can not hit without leaving a hole, despite the entry will be small the exist is always bigger.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
See fine boy nah.

Abeg no die for there o..
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Nostradamus: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
God bless you my gallant soldier,you and your battalion will surely crush those blood-sucking I.diots.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by sunshine1974(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
When bloggers are meant to hide the identity of someone thats when they will expose everything but when it comes to showing the face of a criminal they cover it up... bunch of confused things

if you have a problem understanding what i wrote you should have ignored my comment and moved on instead of displaying your "cluelessnees" on here, who said its wrong for bloggers to post or spread the news why cant the lazy blogger like you hide his full name and even cover the dude's face for security reasons or you too clueless to reason that way??
why shld the blogger cover his face? Wen d soldier in question didn't border to sensor his own face wen posting the good news
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by goodlifehyd(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Did the criminal sensor his own face?? or when has someone's facebook post become AIT news source that he had to sensor his own face and even hide his full name on facebook haba you self reason well before jumping on the wrong side
sunshine1974:
why shld the blogger cover his face? Wen d soldier in question didn't border to sensor his own face wen posting the good news
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by elisra(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
At least he has a job defending your dumbass and this country, what do you do for a living ??
ur so-called soldiers are mercenaries protecting British economic interest
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Blessedrinno: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nobody can take your life when God said is not yet time for you to leave surface of this planet. .let the evil once die...God bring you people back safely in Jesus name
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Bekeey: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Continue wearing and trust that crucifix on your chest, God is with u.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Faculty14(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
elisra:
ur so-called soldiers are mercenaries protecting British economic interest
not protecting the Nigerian state??
Tell me how does boko haram affects British interest
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Edunwa302(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gods mercy is over him
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by histemple: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
cnwokike:
I thought the NA has ousted the BH boys..

Yes, "technically" according to Oga Liar Mohammed
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by elisra(m): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
not protecting the Nigerian state??
Tell me how does boko haram affects British interest
Nigeria is a British investment
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Faculty14(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ogbeche77:
I don't see any improvement bro.. Even ill trained Iraqi army are better equipped.. Watch "Battle of Fallujah" on YouTube
battle of Fallujah u.s forces were combating alqaeda not I'll trained Iraqi soldiers..
You can't compare Nigeria to u s in terms of equipment and gears
Do you know how much Americans budget for their defence annually ??
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by donstefano8(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
At least he has a job defending your dumbass and this country, what do you do for a living ??
He is of no use to humanity. No use to his immediate family. Just another nairaland nuisance.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Faculty14(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
elisra:
Nigeria is a British investment
how na oga
U made an allegation why don't you defend it
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Faculty14(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
donstefano8:

He is of no use to humanity. No use to his immediate family. Just another nairaland nuisance.
lol
Some of them think cause its a faceless forum the can come hear and talk trash..asif he can stand the sight of an AK pointed towards him
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by comp88: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
What is wrong with our fighter jets? We can comb the forest from the sky ,
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by elisra(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
how na oga
U made an allegation why don't you defend it
ever since 19lugard,Nigeria have always served British economic interest from carting away cocoa,palm oil,artifacts,hide and skin,groundnuts,coal,slaves and crude oil.
It has even gone worse to stealing intelligent nigerians.
Then instead of fighting for independence,we negotiated independence.
Because of their fraud in this country they are always on the alert whenever we are having election.you see john Kerry and british high commission visiting aso rock.so much for a sovereign state.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
O boy......
abeg,go and sin no more.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by abiolaoladipupo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
When bloggers are meant to hide the identity of someone thats when they will expose everything but when it comes to showing the face of a criminal they cover it up... bunch of confused things

if you have a problem understanding what i wrote you should have ignored my comment and moved on instead of displaying your "cluelessnees" on here, who said its wrong for bloggers to post or spread the news why cant the lazy blogger like you hide his full name and even cover the dude's face for security reasons or you too clueless to reason that way??

You're so right, i noticed same... someone murdered his wife you're still covering his face, mostly it happens on nairaland also... i think our bloggers needs to adjust ..
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
battle of Fallujah u.s forces were combating alqaeda not I'll trained Iraqi soldiers..
You can't compare Nigeria to u s in terms of equipment and gears
Do you know how much Americans budget for their defence annually ??
Battle of Fallujah is still ongoing(3weeks now). Iraqi forces battling against ISIL in their stronghold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6axTxU30yo
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by dennistar(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
what kind of fuück shîtt assault rifle Is thartangrywhat kind of fuück shîtt assault rifle Is that
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Litmus: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2016

Pic by elisra(m)

ever since 19lugard,Nigeria have always served British economic interest from carting away cocoa,palm oil,artifacts,hide and skin,groundnuts,coal,slaves and crude oil.
It has even gone worse to stealing intelligent nigerians.
Then instead of fighting for independence,we negotiated independence.
Because of their fraud in this country they are always on the alert whenever we are having election.you see john Kerry and british high commission visiting aso rock.so much for a sovereign state.

Not true.

My Grandfather came in possession of some of the empire papers, including correspondences , concerned with the granting of Nigeria Independence. I read some of this stuff myself but i was pretty young at the time when this rare opportunity came my way and did not appreciate the importance. Besides must of it flew over me head. This is the gospel, strike me dead o god if i lie, the part that i took with me, mostly i guess because as a young person, drama is the thing that sticks, was the part when the British persons involved in the negotiations expressed to the British government, and the following is not verbatim but in my own words from what i recall, that Britain had no option but to grant Nigeria Independence because the people and place are underneath very volatile, that there would be massive bloodshed, which would engulf the entire region at enormous financial and diplomatic cost to the British crown and insurmountable loss of life of empire subjects required to subdue the situation etc, etc

The British gave up Nigeria out of fear of the consequences otherwise....
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by elisra(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Litmus:

Not true.

My Grandfather came in possession of some of the empire papers, including correspondences , concerned with the granting of Nigeria Independence. I read some of this stuff myself but i was pretty young at the time when this rare opportunity came my way and did not appreciate the importance. Besides must of it flew over me head. This is the gospel, strike me dead o god if i lie, the part that i took with me, mostly i guess because as a young person, drama is the thing that sticks, was the part when the British persons involved in the negotiations expressed to the British government, and the following is not verbatim but in my own words from what i recall, that Britain had no option but to grant Nigeria Independence because the people and place are underneath very volatile, that there would be massive bloodshed, which would engulf the entire region at enormous financial and diplomatic cost to the British crown and insurmountable loss of life of empire subjects required to subdue the situation etc, etc

The British gave up Nigeria out of fear of the consequences otherwise....

yes they have no choice because of the high fever of freedom from colonial rule all over Africa.
But the British made sure they placed trusted(sellouts) as African leaders of independence.
zik armadu bello Balewa okotie eboh awolowo ironsi ojukwu nzeogwu all new this truth and none of them is man enough to stand up to this.
Nkrumah knew about this and that is why he said that it would take long to properly decolonize Africa.
Ibb and obj are their current judases now.
We had flag independence and with time our case is getting worse as new powers emerge and find Nigeria as their market such as china,malaysia is now exporting red oil back to us and crippling local production of red oil,india brazil even south africa have their exploitative firms all over us such as mtn shoprite dstv etc.
The british never left as long as shell is still lurking about ruling Nigeria from the shadows.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Faculty14(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Battle of Fallujah is still ongoing(3weeks now). Iraqi forces battling against ISIL in their stronghold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6axTxU30yo
the Iraqi army of today is still partly funded but fully equipped by the Americans
Isil will be surely driven out thanks to coalition air support
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by Litmus: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Well, my family were intimately involved in Nigeria at the highest level and some of the people mentioned above were contemporaries of my grandfather but i won't do a gynecological exposure of my life online. Nigerians just need to understand among other things that the British somewhat took their eyes off Nigeria until too late they realized that they had created a Frankenstein monster. They would dearly love to destroy that monster, for, whatever exploitation remains to be had would be easier done with the constituent parts of a broken up Nigeria, failing this, they would rather ride the beast in preference to clinging on as is currently the case.
Re: Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic by sunshine1974(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Did the criminal sensor his own face?? or when has someone's facebook post become AIT news source that he had to sensor his own face and even hide his full name on facebook haba you self reason well before jumping on the wrong side
so why blaming someone else for simply reposting a story......ogbeni, park well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Babachir Lawal (Corrupt SGF) - Video / Gunmen Invade Kukah’s Church, Kidnap Priests, Others / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.