Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator (681 Views)

Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator by chudionu58(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
WARRI —Former Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Henry Ajumogobia, SAN, named by Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, MEND, as one of its mediators in the planned dialogue with the Federal Government, has rejected the appointment. In a statement, he said: “My attention has been drawn to widespread reports in the media claiming that I had agreed to participate in negotiations with the Federal Government over the issue of attacks on oil installations in the Niger Delta on behalf of some of the alleged perpetrators of these actions or connected persons. This is not so. “I wish to make it absolutely clear that I do not know the alleged perpetrators nor have I offered to serve as their representative in prospective discussions with the Federal Government in any capacity whatsoever. “I was recently contacted by someone, who claimed to represent MEND. In that conversation, the caller asked if I would be willing to participate in an initiative to find ways to end the attacks on oil installations through dialogue towards restoring peace and stability in the region." http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/ajumogobia-shuns-mend-appointment-negotiator/
Re: Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator by chudionu58(f): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Lalasticlala Abeg do the needful.
Re: Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator by alcmene: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2016
MEND is a criminal organisation and must be seen as such........

Sai the Avengers cool
Re: Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator by SaiNigeria: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
MEND are mere kidnaping creek urchins.

No serious government should negotiate with them.
What we want is......meet the demands of our avengers
Re: Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator by Smartanthony: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
lol, the man dey run for his life before FG go catch am say na him they sponsor them
Re: Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator by jlinkd78(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fear of d Avengers, who for now are seen by so many people as being d authentic freedom fighters. Nobody wants to have d backlash from d supposed "people's avengers". Hearing yesterday that even Masters Energy one of d biggest oil tank farms here in Phc has closing shop on Avengers order.
Re: Ajumogobia Shuns MEND Appointment As Negotiator by NigerDeltan(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Because the guys are not the realdeal

NDA we know
NDA we recognise

The rest are criminals

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Minister Of State For Oil Visits Gbaramatu Kingdom To Meet Reps Of NDA / APC Set To Probe Saraki Over Alleged Forgery / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose "Unchained Mad Dog"; Deletes Tweet Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.