Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (61375 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by meltiplexer: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaylivin:
she did not do anything for him , he was in her house to produce her first album .. She was only emphasising on how humble he is ,, to leave his house to stay in her house for two weeks ..

they can't understand her,all those small small pikin no get sense

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Realhommie(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
From majority of the comments here one could tell that 'UNDERSTANDING' is a big issue for the average Nigerian youth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Odunharry(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

I like your "creativity" too baba------>>

Chorus :::

You such a diva aaaaaayyyyyy x4

Baby take my hand x 2
Baby you too fine x2

We still dey wait for Verse 2 ooo:::

You are wicked o.. Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Catastrophe1: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good to know
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by busky101(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baby take my hand x 2
Baby you too fine x2

lwkmd.......see diss.. I don die

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by aalangel(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
tocineworld:
It think what she's trying to say is that OJB moved to her house during the music production period, not like he moved to her house because he didnt have a place to stay

Thank you. English isn't that easy to understand after all. She wasn't praising herself. After all, OJB wasn't sick then.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Thank you jare.. cheesy

Mi o raye iranu undecided
Baba ride on jare!! No mind am. Him just dey hate cos you getting so much love from us.

We LOVE your memes!! Keep 'em coming!! gringrin

#TeamSmellyMouthMemes. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by nastyd(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baby take my hand x 2
Baby you too fine x2

I too gbadun dis guy walahi...

SmellyMouth BUATE!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by blacq2009(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baby take my hand x 2
Baby you too fine x2

Subhanallah! My stomach. youre such a Creative smellymouth aaaaayyy 4x.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Edum13656: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
NaLaugh:

Did you read the post?

It is common practice for producers and artists to stay at the same location when working on an album.

That is all she has alluded to here. It has nothing to do with him staying at her place because he needed a place to stay, or something.

eziokwu!!! omotola unofficial spokesman. Must U xplain?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by chachanga: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
tocineworld:
It think what she's trying to say is that OJB moved to her house during the music production period, not like he moved to her house because he didnt have a place to stay

Leave people. Let'em run their off-tangent logics & skewed mindsets from their hungry tummies.

Dey say hungry men are angry men.

If nor be say merciless "GrimReaper" type of hunger dey worry person to stupor, how could her statements portraying OJB's selflessness, simplicity and total dedication to the craft cum his clients' success-stories have been twisted to mean all the lies folks are spewing out here.

Taking such twists to the story is even more dishonorable to the dead man than Omotola herself; like say she was posturing him as some homeless vagrant, haba? Why deliberately bend things out of context?

OJB was not just a producer, he was a career mentor, per excellence, who coached and coaxed greatness out of many nascent talents till they reached definitive points of efficiency with their skills.

I'm quite certain that if most of the posters castigating Omotola had such dedicated mentoring with their education, comprehension of English Language or basic cognitive skills, this thread wouldn't have had to be this long or filled with such hateful crap undecided.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by LLVelly: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
MILF
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Jimi23(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
BlissP:
Must she make it public

He moved into her house to help her with her music not that she squatted him o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Venzal: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
pocohantas:

He probably didn't read the post, coupled with the misleading front page headline. I wonder if NL mods are intentionally mischievous with headlines or just dull.
I was going to make reference to the later part of your post. It's obviously a ''click's game'' for Seun and NL these days. Hence you are seeing lots of these celebrity news on FP anyways.

To get people clicking, the headline has to be powerful and emotional enough. Now when they go ''I hate Eulogizing people...'' that triggers a form of hatred already... And Nigerians have this penchant for refusing to find out the details of a matter before wading in.

Many of them are making senseless comments on this thread merely by what they read from the FP.

It's really a shame all round.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by DaV8King(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
"...Producing my first album, you moved into my home for about 2weeks..."

Omotola, WHY? embarassed

[img]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/VruZ22qUYcz_g-rBhR5CZ7mKd2Q=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/dc88bffe85d84c98_213093-game-of-thrones-tyrion-why-gif/i/Hell-question-your-poor-decisions.gif[/img]

Do you have to make it public? undecided

SMH

Smellymouth and memes sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Duru009(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
U want to get our sympathy or what....
Am sooo disappointed in u omotola with this statement.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Duru009(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2016

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Duru009(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Sezua(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baby take my hand x 2
Baby you too fine x2

this is wicked I nearly laff faint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Smellymouth: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
omenka:
Baba ride on jare!! No mind am. Him just dey hate cos you getting so much love from us.

We LOVE your memes!! Keep 'em coming!! gringrin

#TeamSmellyMou.thMemes. cheesy

My boss.. Abeg I dey floor oo..

Leader...

Make I stand up? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Venzal: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Duru009:

mr. Man what sympathy are you talking about? Did her husband die or is she sick? undecided

You guys should try and comprehend before typing outta context.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Venzal: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sezua:

this is wicked I nearly laff faint
I am telling you! It's a comeback for the ages.

Only the people who have listened to that guy's song will understand the punchline though.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by histemple: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
So Omotola really took a man inside her matrimonial home for a whole 2 weeks. But why

Well, I hope the album was a sucksex?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by DaV8King(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
konnet:
He chop your kpomo too abi...

two weeks sleeping in your house abi kpansing you for two whole weeks,thank God you confessed easily your are his Edible Catering.

Some people and lack of mental grey matter to process simple English undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by kaylivin(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
izzou:

But knowing how the media quotes stuffs these days,and how his case was before he died,she should have removed that part.

Abi if i leave my house to help Genevieve repair her car,and i stay there for two days,you will say am humble baa
if u r inoson , she will say so
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by lasrondo: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ku samak arse
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Ninilowo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
tocineworld:
Yes. You gorrit. That's the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by chubbygal(f): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
For sale!!! pls place your order now while stock last.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by mezutalia(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
I guess you are just trying to sell your album, but its unpopular.
What is the title of your album?

1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by Sezua(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Venzal:
I am telling you! It's a comeback for the ages.

Only the people who have listened to that guy's song will understand the punchline though.
a lot of nairalanders would actually understand. airforce1 and his she's a diva song was a disappointment to all nairalanders. wish him well tho!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks by konnet: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
DaV8King:

Some people and lack of mental grey matter to process simple English undecided
What's the issue boy? Mind ya bizness oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.