Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Top 12 Quotes That Will Boost Your Fashion & Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 12 Quotes That Will Boost Your Fashion & Style (559 Views)

Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* / 4 Inridible Genevieve Nnaji Latest Ankara Fashion Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Quotes That Will Boost Your Fashion & Style by regnantcastle: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
If you are having doubts about trends in fashion and style, I will like to lift your spirit by providing you the top 12 quotes that will boost your fashion & style.

“When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that’s a little off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that’s the thrill in fashion.”

-Rihanna

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

– Coco Chanel

Find the remaining 10 here ---> http://regnantcastle.com.ng/20-celebrity-quotes-fashion/

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Noticed This? / Baebags....#beforeanythingelse / Fashion Lovers Get Paid To Wear Designer Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.