Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,311 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ntel 4g Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel 4g Network (1009 Views)

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel 4g Network by Trunaijian: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
This morning I went to Ntel office here in Abuja to recharge. After getting an email of credit to my Ntel line I was asked to switch off my phone and restart after about 30 mins. The time then was 8:30 a. Its now 1:12pm and I still cant browse. Tried calling their customer care line but it won't connect. Its annoying CUs I have already paid for service I am not getting.
Ntel people should get their act together. If they aren't able to provide mobile 4g network effectively then they should stick with 3g. We will manage.
Re: Ntel 4g Network by Roadblock: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello Trunaijian,

Sorry to hear about you experience trying to join ntel network. My experience since I started using them has been awesome including their support service through the call center or twitter.

There may be some issues around your device, its configuration or the coverage around your area. Mine was about the device setup.

You can try reaching the call center through 070068355483 or the twitter through their handle @ntelcare

Let me know if those options work.
Re: Ntel 4g Network by Trunaijian: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Roadblock:

Hello Trunaijian,

Sorry to hear about you experience trying to join ntel network. My experience since I started using them has been awesome including their support service through the call center or twitter.

There may be some issues around your device, its configuration or the coverage around your area. Mine was about the device setup.
Thank you. I was able to reach them on twitter and had the issue resolved. Thanks

You can try reaching the call center through 070068355483 or the twitter through their handle @ntelcare

Let me know if those options work.
Re: Ntel 4g Network by Roadblock: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Any luck with your line Pal
Re: Ntel 4g Network by Roadblock: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Any Luck?
Re: Ntel 4g Network by Dam5reey(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trunaijian:
This morning I went to Ntel office here in Abuja to recharge. After getting an email of credit to my Ntel line I was asked to switch off my phone and restart after about 30 mins. The time then was 8:30 a. Its now 1:12pm and I still cant browse. Tried calling their customer care line but it won't connect. Its annoying CUs I have already paid for service I am not getting.
Ntel people should get their act together. If they aren't able to provide mobile 4g network effectively then they should stick with 3g. We will manage.

Oga... Is there office missing?...
Re: Ntel 4g Network by Trunaijian: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dam5reey:

Oga... Is there office missing?...
it has been resolved by their twitter rep. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ntel 4g Network by Roadblock: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fantastic.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Discussion Dread :come In / Facebook Added Hausa Language To Their User Language / Mtn Poor Data Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.