Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please Help With Nairabet Withdrawal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help With Nairabet Withdrawal (889 Views)

Nairabet! Who Else Won A Bet With Nairabet Online And They Cut It???? / Having Problems With Nairabet Placing Of Bet / Is This How Wema Bank Treat Client? Or The Problem Is With Nairabet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Nairabet Withdrawal by asitis752: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please guys I dont know what to do wit my payout from nairabet. The name I use to register my nairabet account is my own two names which exclude my surname while my bank account name is the combination of my name and my surname. I hav been tryin to withdraw but to no avail. My bank has agreed to change my name but the conditions they gave is money consuming cos they said I should do affidavit and publish on newspaper. I dont even think it's necessary to change my bank account name since that's my real name. The issue now is that nairabet has been telling me they cant add my surname to my name cos it's against the company policy. If a bank can agree to change my name, why cant nairabet? Please I need advice
Re: Please Help With Nairabet Withdrawal by asitis752: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please guys help with what I can do
Re: Please Help With Nairabet Withdrawal by Emgrin3k9(m): 12:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Goto first bank open mini bank account it contains only 200k with your nairabet name
Re: Please Help With Nairabet Withdrawal by asitis752: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Emgrin3k9:
Goto first bank open mini bank account it contains only 200k with your nairabet name
thanx bro. But what about bvn issue?

(1) (Reply)

wwe / Mikel,Ihenacho,Alex Iwobi,Onazi Train Harder 4 Eagles Qualifying Match 2day(pics / Uk Businessmen Set To Invest $1.5billion In Nigeria Professional Football League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.