Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

State Of The Church-part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / State Of The Church-part 1 (501 Views)

Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) / Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church - Part 2 / State Of The Church-part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Church-part 1 by Honesty007(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
[left][/left]
The lord Jesus Christ while on earth some 2015 years ago spake about the Physical temple and the activities that were ongoing in there.
There was a time, various activities were going on in the Temple.
However,Now is no different from the Ancient times when Christ first came.-John 2:14-16.The spirit of buying and selling was present in the physical temple then.It was also a time for Money changers to buy and sell.The church Became a Business centre accomodating economic,financial and entrepreneur transactions.In Modern days now civilization and Modernization has crept into churches.The main purpose for building and establishing a church has become more commercial, economic and financial than Spiritual.
Prayer, one of the purposes for the temple of God has become negelected, Misdirected and politicised by Modern false preachers and wealthy Christian leaders and Churches.
The physical temple then was created for Spiritual services and activities to be carried out in Truth and in spirit.However, at that time Financial,economic ,trading activities were incorporated in the church making it totally a distraction and worldy viewing centre.
The lord Jesus christ knew about these things and he was angry and he drove out all those buyers and sellers before explaining to his disciples what State the church should be in.-John 2:21.
A lot of terrible things are presently going on spiritually in the churches of nowadays and such is Manifesting physically.It is not surprising since it happened in the Old times.However,the top sins of worldliness, carnality,pleasure loving and wordly ambitions have become the goal and objectives of the present day churches.
A lot of these churches have made their General oveerseers deaf and dumb to God because of the so called Programmes and ceremonies they have presented in the name of moving the church Forward.
One of the spiritual acitivities of the church is Evangelism, however this has been replaced with Commercialization today.
The churches are in total spiritual death by doing what God never sent them to do.
Although ,most of the things look helpful to the society, not all are lawfully ordained by God and from God.
A list of most of these programmes listed below reveal that the churches cannot incorporate these things with the main goal of Evangelism without asking for permission or direction from God.The level of satanic Infiltrations and penetration in the church are because the main spiritual activities have been substituted for all these programmes listed below.Instead all what we believe in are what we see.We forget that Christianity is a spiritual race than a physical race.
The church has gone into
1)Education
2)Entertainment
3)Politics
4)commercial activities
5)sports
6)Charity Organisations
7)Arts and Drama
coolBroadcasting
9)Annual Organisational calenders
10)Banking /finance
We should be sincere and asks ourselves the truth, '' why is the church becoming like an organisation
Is this the way to win souls? Is being attractive and presentable physically the way to gather and convert souls for christ?
How many of the so called Christian churches have used their wealth for the betterment of the lives of their members and ministers before helping outsiders??
Are such churches rooted and grounded in christ before asking permission from Christ to go into any of these areas?
Has the church not lost the power of the spirit and instead taken up physical means of administration and things of the world to keep the church running??
The church has gained Physical ,financial and financial strength with all these establishments and it has lost Spiritual power,life,fervour,consistency,followership and leadership of the Holyspirit becoming totally Spiritually desolate.It is very important to note that Since satan and his hosts have lost their eternal home -heaven in the beginning, they seel to Interfere,infiltrate in the Church on earth and among children of God once they give him the chance.
Let the church know that it belongs to God and not to Man!!
Let the church know that buildings and edifices, infrastructural developments, properties and landings are Not what is Going to Heaven!!!!
Satan also wants to be involved in the church appearing as people of God whereas they are not.
These mixed multitudes who have infiltrated the churches are workers of iniquity, the wicked and heathen who have no heaven to go!!!
They appear outwardly religious as sons of God but inwardly they are of the devil-John 8:44.
Satan is fixing and setting up his agents in the churches.Thes agents are wealthy,famous ,influential and command men and women of God with their wealth.
They spiritually then destroy the work of God while physically beautifying buidlings,giving cash and donations.
Who called them into Ministry
Is God the Author of confusion
Certainly not, whatever a Man sows he shall reap!!
God Cannot be Mocked!?
Re: State Of The Church-part 1 by Joagbaje(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
,@ Op ,

I think before you judge and condemn another , you should find out the principle behind what they do and why. If not you may condemn what God is doing without knowing . I'm not saying they are right or wrong . I just want you to judge righteously
Re: State Of The Church-part 1 by Honesty007(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Joagbaje:
,@ Op ,

I think before you judge and condemn another , you should find out the principle behind what they do and why. If not you may condemn what God is doing without knowing . I'm not saying they are right or wrong . I just want you to judge righteously

My bro,i didnt single out anybody ooh, do u know that we saints would judge the world and angels??
Also God judges those who r outside,but Judgment would start from the house of God.
What i wrote is an eyeopener into what exactly is going on in churches all over Nigeria.Inside,and outside
Re: State Of The Church-part 1 by Joagbaje(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Honesty007:

My bro,i didnt single out anybody ooh, do u know that we saints would judge the world and angels??
Also God judges those who r outside,but Judgment would start from the house of God.
What i wrote is an eyeopener into what exactly is going on in churches all over Nigeria.Inside,and outside

No doubt it's true . But found out the purpose behind the activities you condemn. I don't have time to deal with them one by one but Let's take one for example . Let's say sports. A church organises a competition with the hope of winning souls . Among the teams and spectators and souls were worn. Would that be carnal ? . Knowing that the purpose is to have people gathered so as to reach out to them .

(1) (Reply)

Let There Be Peace / Imagine A Chinese Pastor Speaking In Tongue / The Spirit Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.